Is programming for degenerates? I cant believe how fucked up you must be to realise what hell this career is...

Is programming for degenerates? I cant believe how fucked up you must be to realise what hell this career is, and pursue it anyway. Programming is endless, hopeless rabbit hole. You need to understand deeply recursive functions that makes your head ache just looking at it.You need to know every ridiculous and paradoxical crutches of languages that exists only because of backward compatibility. You need to get math oriented degree to even start being seriously treated by employers, yet you need to learn everything about actual programming on you own anyway. After few years of severe depression, constant questioning of own talent, spending hours and hours in front of monitor and going to uni at top of that, and bashing head against wall, you will maybe, MAYBE be qualified for entry level job... Or maybe not, because you need 2 years of professional experience to get entry level junior job.

Attached: programming socks meme.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Before I attended any CS coursed I thought programmers were like the smartest people one earth. Now I have the impression that its mostly worthless poojeets

Cute girl.

this pic always makes me so fucking hard

>Nomine - blind man
>cute girl (male)
>programming socks
Wife material right there

*girl(male)

The reason there's so many transwomen in the IT field is because you don't require physical strength for it, it's filled with lonely autismos so less social pressure on them, the fact people are more open minded and respectful (even though we still do have the angry bitter incels in the field) and that sometimes they can do the work from their houses so no going outside.

It's not because they liike programming, if they could choose something else like become nurses or whatever else women usually do they would but there's too many things going on against them which in turn makes them go for the social retard job.
Also most of them were bullied betas and stayed inside and used their computers all life as a form of escapism so they tend to be good at it too, OP.

I'm not trying to excuse trannies or am going to get into the middle of muh mental illness arguments just trying to explain to you why there's so many fucking trannies in the tech field.

I know, but what can I do instead? I don't want to be entirely dependent on my engineer bf.

>not going into CyberSecurity where all the growth and therefore money and jobs are
baka

Attached: wow.jpg (600x640, 37K)

>Work for scrap yard
>coworkers are felons, drug addicts, or both
>get treated like shit because everyone is hot and aggravated
>humidity makes the air stick to you as you work
>100f+ days where you stand over sheet allum like a mirror and pop rivets
>some people heat stroke and pass out
>some days its working a plasma cutter and again everything sticking to you
>sometimes its just manual labor seperating wire
>etc etc etc
>goes home, rinse repeat, get paid 10hr for nigger work

user, you have no idea, I have no prospect of affording college like this either. learning in my freetime and looking forward to a year or two from now, ill take those headaches

>girl
>trap

dude,,, get your eyes checked..

because you're gay, faggot.

not gay i just think boys are cute

but traps are girls :^)

>when boys makes the best girls
lul

yes, you are right, but possibility of being stuck in shitty job only gives me more pressure. I am closer and closer to being junior, yet still far from it, and i dont want to work in factory ever again

>trans people are ruining tech
>OMG cute trap uwu send more thighs
Jow Forums is so braindead

user... I...

please be in london

Fuck off Aero

Didn't you get the memo? If you're ugly non-passing hon all your struggles and entire identity as a trans person are instantly invalid because misogynistic beta males can't jack off to you and relieve themselves from their fetishistic urges

Attached: 1527751390293.png (1024x472, 629K)