I got to keep this from my previous job. What do I do with it?

I got to keep this from my previous job. What do I do with it?

Attached: macbook-air-select-201706.jpg (452x420, 53K)

sell it and buy a thinkpad
then install gentoo

Use it as a Frisbee

use it! it's unironically the best macbook, i'm running an ubuntu vm on mine on a second monitor and the fan doesn't even turn on

It's comfy and all but the screen is kinda shit though

>unironically the best macbook
(2013-2015 retina blocks your path)
after the novelty wore off in 2009 the airs became total garbage - worst screen of the macbook line, xbox hueg bezels, virtually no ports, and rarely if ever updated. totally deprecated after the 12" throttlebook.

OP, just sell that thing and either buy a X series thinkpad or a 2015 rMBP if you have a dildo up your butt.

Put it up your bum

give it back Jamal.

>weighs a tonne
>thick as fuck
>battery runs out

pick all the above. and LOL at the notion of actually using ports on a modern laptop enough that you would sacrifice weight and battery life. as for screen - a 13" screen is a 13" screen bro.

fpbp

Fagbook in anus

>What do I do with it?
sell it, these things hold value somehow

There are always idiots out there who like this shit, so sell it. Macbooks aren't even fun to mess around with. I hate the damn things.

Sell it and buy a 13" 2015 retina with an i7

Give it back DeTyrone

fpbp

eh, laptops that you can't open/fix/upgrade easily are not worth keeping. Sell it and get something more robust.

Still the best laptop you can get for under $1000.

>best laptop you can get for under $1000
LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD IN THE PAST FEW DAYS?
I'VE SEEN GARBAGE LIKE THIS TOO MANY TIMES JUST TODAY. LEVELS OF NEWFAGNESS NEVER SEEN BEFORE. IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A SUMMERFAG?

That's some weak bait, try harder next time kid.

Applefags man...it's like they crawl out of the woodwork. You just can't get rid of them.

Is there really anything better? All I need is a display bright enough for outdoor use, at least 10 hours of battery so I can bring it on weekend trips without bothering with a charger and no heavier than 3 pound of course. Some chromebooks look good but every one I tried was kinda shitty built and poor keyboard. I hear good things good things about the xps but thery cost about twice as much as the air here in europe. Anything else??

>not realizing Jow Forums has been pro-apple past few years

summerfags indeed

bin it

This. I love mine.

this

Work replaced this Calix E7-2, any idea what the resale price would be?

Attached: E7-2FTA2.jpg (414x122, 8K)

>giving up functionality for a slightly lighter laptop

This is why Apple is a laughing stock

Attached: 1517786548791.jpg (418x396, 28K)

>2013-2015 retina blocks
Weak af GPU

Brainlets like you advocating for deprecated hardware is just plain disgusting. Keep in mind, It's never too late to off yourself. You're doing no good clinging to your useless existence.

Attached: download (1).jpg (192x142, 3K)

/thread

Attached: 1500773144846.jpg (1080x1370, 291K)

INSTALL CRUX

Use it

Sell it on eBay or craglist

fpbp and /thread
all memes aside, you could get decent amount if it's in a good condition.

woodchipper

if thinkpad works why should i overpay for a mac?

What model is it? old macs are still useful. i'm typing this on a 2010 iMac that i got for $300 on eBay. Its my main computer and does everything i need it to (web browsing, light gaming ,emulation, and shitpost making, etc.).

Unironically this