→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
some traits of NPCs discussed in threads.

Feel free to suggest edits/removals/additions. 4. has been most debated for now.

1. NPCs lack an inner voice
2. NPCs are not aware they are NPCs
3. NPCs are ultimately superficial
4. NPCs are hardwired to their script. They can make incremental improvements to their script but cannot fundamentally reprogram themselves.
5. NPCs react negatively when confronted with off-script ideas, situations, and environment.
6. NPCs fall in with the crowd by default.
7. NPCs believe their actions and reactions are organic and spontaneous.
8. NPCs are like drones executing their predetermined subroutines.
9. NPCs can be at odds with each other if their coding puts them in different factions.
10. NPCs tend to be tribal, both emotionally and intellectually.

I will gather all input in these threads and further distill it if needed.

For reference: twitter.com/not_npc/status/1049203337399361536

CAUTION:
NPCs and some (((PC)))s are trying to bury this meme by 1) advocating for violence 2) Gender baiting 3) Concern trolling
NPCs' derailing terms: "forced meme" "dehumanizing" "solipsism" "CIA" "This meme will make Jow Forumstards psychopaths" and "solipsism" once more
NPC meme is: 1) non-violent 2) not exclusive to one gender 3) optimistic & hopeful

NPC behaviour:
twitter.com/not_npc/status/1049757061867700226

twitter.com/not_npc/status/1049758374173138944

Attached: 1539243191540.jpg (609x527, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4887467/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18408715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: memetoo.gif (480x200, 3.4M)

Attached: cool new 4chan slang.jpg (417x250, 16K)

Imagine if you applied yourself IRL as much as you do for these treads.
Autism bread #4747747892993

Attached: 88B1E448-00E5-4E44-AA3B-E3011D4C181D.gif (478x318, 121K)

Leaving these links in this thread because they are important:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

np qt ;)

What I was saying earlier, though, in another thread was that the (((chosen))) culturally know they're amygdala-centric thinkers statistically and plan around it-- insane cultural pressures to develop the lagging neocortex.

What non-chosen do is far, far worse to our own people-- we penalize neocortex-centric thinkers and provide them zero training or tactics to deal with amygdala-centric thinkers even though they have all advantages-- quicker, more socially-driven, etc.

The only thing that trains the amygdala that you can find if you are a neocortex-centric thinker is Jow Forums, simply because it mind-rapes you until your amygdala can adapt, and until you can determine the correct neocortex / amygdala balance for responding to that type of stimulus.

Attached: 1487616537122.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

a thread just got shoahed after i posted this. lets try it again

Attached: npcommand.jpg (960x866, 99K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4887467/

>It is commonly experienced that the conditions of “ability to do otherwise”, “control” and “responsiveness to reasons” are very rarely at work all at once.

>. In other words, sometimes the subjects had a subjective experience of having intentionally decided to perform an action that they had actually not decided to take. These studies have empirically supported the hypothesis that the intentions to take voluntary actions are strongly influenced by events occurring after the execution of the action. In addition, they seem to confirm that the brain motor system produces a movement as the final result of its inputs and outputs; consciousness would be “informed” of the fact that a movement is going to occur and this would produce the subjective perception that the movement was decided voluntarily

Attached: niggernpc.gif (478x318, 219K)

Attached: npcsjews.png (638x550, 187K)

Saved im deploying these to social media burnies to get uptake into the normie stream for midterms

Attached: npc.jpg (638x550, 121K)

thanks user HH

Your description of NPCs sounds awfully like kikes.

npc is real

soon you see

all antiwhites, we're recoding this meme to work for us

kikes are typically enemy PCs, but I'm starting to learn that they are surprisingly good at imitating NPCs

>wife.sexPartners++
kek

Attached: C15E6C3C-3C54-4782-AEA2-3D540EE7650B.gif (320x459, 2.26M)

This applies to literally all humans. You're just not aware of it and are probably a fucking retard who thinks hes specially because he feels like he's in control of his actions like everyone else does.

Attached: 1537543787488.jpg (638x550, 61K)

Noy my oc just posting to circulate

Attached: 1539236688921.png (1121x849, 366K)

no one cares faggot, we're using this. get in line or fuck off

If you read the article (which you didn't) it specifically states that it does NOT apply to all people. Just most of them. Learn to read, NPC.

my meme :D

Normies dont even know what NPC stands for but have fun making the right look like autistic NEET retards.

The Jews send NPC women with the upgraded Feminism argumentation modes to take over whatever organizations they desire.

>even.Can = false
Ayyyyyyy

can objects be NPC's?

Attached: 1539202818899.png (964x690, 437K)

What types of NPCs can be recruited to beat the Feminist NPCs? Do we need to concieve of a whole different model?

no one knows what any meme means until the disease is already spread too far to stop. There's literally a military handbook on meme warfare, i suggest you read it.

This user checks out if you read previous posts in previous threads

I ain't got near enough time to read all that but does it mention anywhere a 'sense of duty'?

The transwoman npc is the military model of the feminist npc

it's true. they also didn't really get the orcposting that caught fire on Jow Forums

total npc to the core

No just hack the current ones succesfully think of them as a bio bot net just need to alter the code memes and pop culture are a couple of mechanisms that seem to work

You see so many examples of 10 in these threads.
>Haha everyone on the left are mindless NPCs

He said the right lol newfag term

Why u mad bro

its more like inner conversation/narration/argumentation if you debate yourself in your thoughts on an issue youre most likely not an npc. if you rely on outside stimuli to think then you are.

Liberals believe all human beings are NPCs. They even believe sexuality and gender are social programming.

I already figured out that lacking an inner voice existed. Still can't understand it though.
98% of my being is my inner monologue. What else is there? Pain for a split second before I think "that hurts"?

How can people speak if they're not already speaking in their head?

Who are the chosen ones now?

Attached: 324543.jpg (600x528, 104K)

Because they are npcs they imagine everyone else is

its crazy bro, be thankful youre not one of them. i can only imagine how miserable an existence npcs live

But they ARE NPCs.

Karl Marx: "Social being determines consciousness"

Lib-tards: Gender is a social construct.

Ergo, to liberals all humans are NPCs by default.

100% THIS, it's why the NPC meme makes them so mad, they think it's other NPCs running faulty code or something. That's why they call it solipsism when it's 100% not that.

this is incoherent but either way I promise you normal people don't know enough about fucking elvish lore or whatever to care about the orcposting shit

it's all good fun, but I wouldn't expect people to even be offended because they won't even understand it

T
>These studies have empirically supported the hypothesis that the intentions to take voluntary actions are strongly influenced by events occurring after the execution of the action.

Does this mean that they dont have any free will, and that they rationalize it after they have done the action?

islam, unironically

>What types of NPCs can be recruited to beat the Feminist NPCs?
Flat earthers ought to do it. Just give them some unfunny spergs about globular breasts really being flat in multi-dimensional intersectional planes, then let them loose on college campuses.
The stupidity on both sides will canabalize itself.

Oh good, I do that all the time. As an aside, I can't be the only person here who talks out loud to themselves on occasion when alone (~5-10% of the time)

They are so mad about npc i havent seen them this mad since they tried to ban pepe as hate speech kek which now that i think of it is what initially made me decide never to vote democrat ever the memes work

The hidden Jow Forums discord is NND8DfE we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 1786.png (572x562, 346K)

>They even believe sexuality and gender are social programming.

Isn't that exactly why conservatives would be against gays out of the closest, because they can influence NPCs to behave gay.

It is liberals that believe being gay or transsexual is how you are born.

Me? I look at that 10yo kid that is reaching meme status whose parents are raising him as a trans girl because virtue signaling is a nest of NPCs. Kid is going to be all fucked up.

just get feminists to mass convert to islam and they stop bothering us, the remaining white women are going to be traditional. win win. we could meme them into islam, i bet we could.

Attached: punching-nazis-comic.png (460x480, 85K)

fuck off nigger

Attached: genericnpc.png (416x435, 99K)

Yes, it means exactly that. More than that though, because we can measure the responses and pre-responses and confirm that is the case. They create the idea that they made that choice after the fact, and as per my understanding of the article, essentially only when asked.

I realized it when I told a spanish teacher that I didn't like learning it because it messed with the voice in my head. It'd be like switching channels on TV. Bitch had no idea what I was talking about.

I know this feel, Almost everyday I think in my head 24/7,
To think that there is someone out there who goes through the day without a thought is terrifying.

It perfectly explains the reaction the happen in both my physics and engineering classes. EG
"So in short light acts as both a particle and a wave depending on the observation tactic and how we decide to measure it."
>Typical NPC Reaction, ".........Oh cool"
How the fuck is that their reaction, for fuck sake you just learnt that your observation changes the universe and you cant give more than a fuck yet you cry over spidermans death, Gas the NPC's A.I war now

As a child you would have lacked an internal voice. You mostly only responded to stimuli and acted out behaviors you saw your parents or friends do (or things you saw on tv). If you are around kids you will realize they don't really have anything there, although they have a distinct personality - things like stubbornness or agreeableness.

Yes. The NPC meme is quite possibly the most powerful meme we have ever made. All we have to do is fuse it with liberal philosophy quotes and slogans.

Attached: Marx.png (648x207, 83K)

bro no one works this hard for free

Attached: 1509765748372.jpg (681x703, 106K)

are NPC`s objects?

This is interesting. Do you have any other sources/texts on this subject that you can recommend?

Jews are actually one of the few races where every single member is an NPC. The difference between the Kikes and other NPCs is that these NPCs are aware that they are NPCs and that we are not. Think of the Jews as something like the agents in the Matrix. They do everything to keep us from waking up, but the Jew is really just himself following a strict programing. That's for example the reason why Jews are incapable of being good.

Attached: NPC children subroutines.jpg (612x587, 89K)

I unironically suspect DARPA has contributed to both left and right NPC upgrades recently. I cannot tell if the right wing mobilization was their goal or an unforeseen consequence. It does seem like tons has been poured into the teal and magenta haired crowd after the election.

Why does reddit and by extensions the sites they have infested, like knowyourmeme, hate this meme so much? Not even the happy merchant meme got so much impotent rage

This is interresting

Exactly!

Are NPCs less likely to fear death or think about not existing than someone with an inner voice?

Matter of fact, I do!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18408715

If you search the title you'll find the PDF.

Cool story but I subscribe more to the multi-faction MMO theory.

We're talking hardcore sociopaths though that man the enemy faction.

the powers that here to fore controlled the NPCs are worried they will lose control to austalian shitposters and in all probability they will.

Attached: MGS2 General.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

Start NPC response protocol 12: "You're a nazi!": End NPC response protocol 12. Awaiting further instructions.

Attached: xz0w62fdp7r11.png (416x435, 114K)

That actually seems like a good theory they are the matrix gatekeepers

BS. I know for sure that at least when I was 4 already had an internal voice since I was analyzing things. Still remember my thoughts to this day

Thanks.

If I remember correctly there was a study done on the personality traits of people involved in radical politics. One of the traits for the people on the left was a lack of self-reflection. I am not entirely sure if that was the name of the variable, it had something to do with "being able to put yourself in other peoples position".

>NPCs are exclusively left wing
Way to delegitimize your whole thing here dood.

Its quite the tell

This isn't going to work out. Only use NPC when somebody is blindly following an ideology without considering it. If you can paint a cause as NPC, that's better than an individual because you contaminate the idea.

The danger of calling all jews as NPCs obviously false and damages the use of NPC as a meme. A meme must be True to be effective.

it's concentrated anti-marxist
it's basically saying "there are inferior humans" which is the opposite of their philosophical foundation

Hits close to home. They know they're drones being told what to think and say everytime they say #metoo or some bullshit.

Most normies actually do cuz vidya.

OH YEAH POL, U THINK I'M NPC?

TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE:

IT'S ACTUALLY YOU WHO IS THE NPC!!!!!!!! ! !! !!!!!!!

>leftists are NPCs
>these are not
pol logic is subhuman

Attached: 899091518_preview_SD28.jpg (624x390, 97K)

The NPC is left-wing philosophy on it's deepest level.

Don't be so sure. I mean just look at how the Jews almost seem to believe themselves that Germans were capable of murdering millions. The Jew believes this because that is how they operate and they can't comprehend the idea that others would lack such evil desires

Attached: 1521500426219.jpg (604x485, 54K)

You may be smarter than most. I remember around age 12 being aware of my own thoughts as an agent.

But no one said that.

>Jow Forums starts to veer away from retarded religious and conspiracy explanations and come closer to the realization that the vast majority of people are retarded and gullible beyond belief
>end up making a new conspiracy in which some people don't have "souls" and call them NPCs

never change, faggots.

im not saying the meme is bad, i like it. whatever sugar coats the redpill enough for it to slide down your gullet.

Attached: 1532728832319.png (646x595, 323K)

Sie wollten nicht, dass ihre eigenen Roboter rebellieren.

>Can't even tell people from bots.

Turing got his gay lover back.

follow your leader NPC

BASED BLACK MAN

Except the shitty twitter account linked in the OP.

It's quite vivid really. I remember I had been in church and looked up at the ceiling paintings depicting devils torturing sinners in hell and literally eating their souls. That's the moment I began forming a world view to figure all of that out

Could you NPC memers fuck off from r/the_donald, please? Every third post there is about this meme.

Attached: 1533727508197.png (1146x894, 570K)