I suck at programming

>I suck at programming
>I know how to fix it
>Buy more monitors
This is what Jow Forums literally believes!

Attached: jeff dean single monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

>297 posts and 79 image replies omitted.

>what mechanical keyboards will make me a better programming
yikes

>what mechanical keyboards will make me a better programming
The smallest ones.
>40% keyboard makes me a 1337 hacker
Jow Forums literally believes this.

>want to get better at programming
>asks Jow Forums
what kind of faggot are you?

>>what mechanical keyboards will make me a better programming
a pink one. and don't forget the programming socks

Attached: 1525936796022.jpg (3036x4048, 3.83M)

>virus uploads
>computer makes beep, boop and sounds as text and progress bars stream across screen
>Jow Forums believes this is how hacking works

Attached: advice-from-real-hacker-top-10-best-hacker-movies.1280x600.jpg (1280x600, 131K)

Need a dedicated monitor fur mah loli.

I learned vim yesterday :^) It feels clunky anyway.

how can he program with such shitty headphones!?

why do you need headphones for programming?

Attached: colorful_vibrator_keyboard_2017-03-04_92839-s.jpg (1210x680, 143K)

god i wish that were me

>it's this thread again
I bet it's the same faggot who spammed the board with "fell for 16 GiB ram" meme

>t. fell for the 16 GiB RAM meme

Attached: 16 Gibioctets.jpg (570x683, 56K)

I personally like using a blue switches on my mechanical keyboard, I feel comfortable typing in it. Plus it is a 10 keyless keyboard which I prefer because I never use the numpad and it reduces the distance that my right hand has to move to the mouse and it is not so far away from me when I am extensively using the mouse.

Glad to see 16,000,000,000 GiB of double date rate three synchronous dynamic random access memory poster is still among us.

>>I suck at programming
>>I know how to fix it
you fix it by reading books and taking online video courses
>>Buy more monitors
>This is what Jow Forums literally believes!
online books take up the whole screen to be easily readable and online video courses are almost all shown in hi-res and full screen, which means you need another monitor to see your editor, console, etc

OP is a dumbfuck

>video courses

Attached: 1516308254092.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>I suck at programming

how is this even possible? Just google shit and trail and error until it does what you want. Anyone could do this. It's impossible to suck at programming

Why does he use RED? I could understand green or amber, but RED? It looks so disgusting.

Jow Forums needs 2 vertical monitors + 3 horizontal monitors to see all their fizzbuzz results at once
Jow Forums needs the loudest keyboard so that everybody in the city can hear that they're working on their fizzbuzz

Attached: oooo.jpg (1357x1012, 381K)

Frequent alt-tabbing slows down compile time. I'd rather just keep every window on a separate screen

>!
Why is no one calling out this puke
You sound like a little girl thing like that
To back to wherever seriously it's so easy to spot these fuckers just by the way they type

A second monitor is for shitposting on Jow Forums while you program on the other one.

With Siemens software that is true though.

Not my image, but you get the general idea. The user interface has been increasingly filled with crap over the years. So these days you need two 30" 2560x1440 or 4k monitor to work efficent.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Imagine similar clusterfuck but with background programs peeping through holes between windows...

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (1920x1080, 203K)