European Union has voted to adopt Article 13 of the Copyright in the Digital Single Market Directive

>European Union has voted to adopt Article 13 of the Copyright in the Digital Single Market Directive.

It's finally time, Hiro will be forced to ban all EU users.

Attached: IMG_6380.jpg (595x657, 94K)

>try to upload pic in op
>gets rejected due to EFF claiming copyright on their logo

Seething. I'm usually the biggest EU defender around despite the migrant crisis, I just think there's too many benefits but once they start touching the internet I'm fucking out. Fuck this. The old just need to roll over and fucking die

why would hiro care about some retard EU laws? Servers are in the US
go fuck yourself EU is the only valid response

I can finally leave...

The proposed legislation has provisions for blocking access to sites that don't conform to the policy.

>be Serb
>not part of EU
Thank fuck, i hope we never merge with that shitpile.
We need to work on developing our economy and industry from scratch with independence and sovereignty instead of becoming wageslaves to external investment.

Can I see who voted for it?

Because all copyright jerking comes from the US and is subsidized by the US.
That's why you idiot. US will be glad to conform to what it created in the first place.

Hiro doesn't care at all about laws. He's been running from legislation since his first year of 2channel

>live in a shithole
>Thinks it's better

How does it feel that some slav shithole has a more free Internet than EU?

I'll take this shithole with no SJW-ism and an uncucked Internet over your shithole, thank you.

>ban all EU users
doing gods work

Is it official? Cant find infos on Euro Parliament website.

hiro lives in france

>free anything
>Vučić's Serbia
Srbi opet fantaziraju

>PusiVucic
>being able to to anything about our Internet
Keep sucking that EU cock mang.
Vucic would get killed the moment he tried to cucksternize the Internet.

fuck

Attached: Kemonito bitchslap.gif (360x270, 3.41M)

>Seething. I'm usually the biggest EU defender around despite the migrant crisis.
pic related

Attached: gdpr-soy.jpg (2125x1573, 149K)

Obviously unenforceable.

How would a some tiny website be able to afford to implement such a filter? And how would the EU even regulate millions of websites that allow uploading?

He already did that with almost all of the media and opposition.
>complains about EU cock while sucking on autocrat cock daily
Vučić won't get killed he will get reelected.

Finally I can leave this site and there will be nothing I can do about it
I'm finally free bros, I made it

He didn't do shit. He's incapable of doing anything to an effective or successful level, meanwhile the fact that the Internet here is uncucked doesn't change no matter how many unrelated segues you try to make you dumb nigger.

>You lived long enough to see the rest of the world firewall EU

Attached: 1515820784608.png (462x450, 179K)

There are not benefits to giving up the sovereignty of your nation to a group of bureaucrats.

They will simply block sites that doesn't conform. People in the EU will not be able to access Jow Forums 2 years from now.

so? the servers are us-based so they are subject to us law.

Trying to block is nightmare from technical standpoint. How will you handle HTTPS? Will you block access by host address, blocking many more innocent sites hosted on same address? Will you force users to install your malicious root certificates and do a man in the middle attack every time?

just host in tor
good luck wu niggers

>he thinks it's oldies rather than left-wing onion merchants

Attached: 1514836983514.png (632x756, 26K)

it is a combination. you get the boomers by saying shit like "copyright" and basedlefties with "hatespeech" - both won't question it further.

t. european ex-politician

>basedlefties
so, i see hiro made itself a S O Y filter? doesn't he have anything better to do?

>the internet will die in your lifetime
FINALLY
THE END OF THE RIDE HAS ARRIVED
THANK YOU JESUS

Attached: here-breathe-in-some-cyanide-gas-thank-you-jesus-~danku-12554411.png (500x532, 140K)

>I'm usually the biggest EU defender around

Attached: 357027_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg (650x420, 37K)

Where's the fucking source?
Reported this thread.

Good, hopefully this will help Europe get its head out of its ass and either completely disband the EU or major reform to get rid of the fucks who think these rules are needed.

From stream live voting and most major sites confirmed that

Let's require every website use a technology only available to mega corporations with gigantic server clusters, surely nothing will go wrong.

Attached: 15070877021350.jpg (850x850, 382K)

Do you have the VOD on it? The video literally wouldn't load for me, I even updated my FLASH PLAYER for it.

>force
They'll mandate the ability to have either their CAs installed by default or pressure a European CA to sign their subordinate authority certs.
Overall though it wouldn't be hard for them to put a basic filter in place, DNS would be the quickest and easiest method. Then they would create have strict penalties for those found in violation to scare other not to violate the rules.

The whole EU Parliament must still vote (plenary session) in July probably.
It is not an EU directive yet.

the dream: everyone starts posting OC
reality: everyone will block the EU, like some kind of reverse great firewall

Punishing people who are actually innocent is the easiest way to fuck everything up.

Obligatory

Attached: Bye Anon.jpg (724x7228, 739K)

They'll make sure a couple high profile cases happen to scare common uneducated masses to just shutup and do what their told.

lmao eurocucks, first banned by GDPR filters and now this.
Don't get me wrong, ad retargeting and shadow profiles suck, but on the open Web you always had a choice: to install UBO, avoid AmaGooBookSoft, host your own email server, etc.

Regulations only serve to reduce choice and impede the development of alternatives - imagine if every weekend project website had to build what is basically YouTube's Content ID filter and hire a lawyer to sort out GDPR compliance before going online.

Meanwhile, the big players can just write off the costs of all that as a rounding error.

EFF just tweeted it less than an hour ago, it's yet to hit most tech sites.

It's pretty trivial to setup a subordinate authority certificate. All they have to do is pressure the right CA to give them what they want. I do it at my house to inspect all traffic before it arrives on my network.

Attached: Screenshot_20180620_034424.png (369x316, 25K)

the left literally was the one who voted against this shit, user. this was pushed by conservatives to support the failing business model of publishers.

I guess we simply don't have a CA to bully into submission in Russia.

All the projections I've seen have it passing by a significant margin there.

Only normie usage such as jewbook. Only approved ideas will be posted. Wrong think will be impossible.

Because the European Commission can fine any company operating in their territory. And what they do that they can be harsh enough to force you to close your company, regardless of how big you are. That's why everyone follows EU regulations.

Well, if it's just uploading...

Hopefully it can also still be declared against the EU treaties by the CJEU. Both the CJEU and the ECHR love freedom of speech and information and quickly shut down everything going against it.

Got a funny word for you, "jurisdiction." Look it up in a dictionary. It will blow your mind.

>Jow Forums will die in your lifetime

Attached: sad_cat_.jpg (500x259, 23K)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my memes!
how will I survive without my memes?
what will I do with my life, without my memes?
without memes, there is no liiiffeeee
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1508721019717.jpg (3518x2091, 3.88M)

As long as you have assets in European banks or any property in European territory, that can be confiscated. Also, there are usually treaties for countries to recognize judicial resolutions from other countries. They are usually needed to do large scale business.

>unenforceable
Pay more attention to what is going on in various EU countries and the draconian "hate speech" laws. It's not about being enforceable, it's about being able to go to any website that allows comments or uploads or user posting of any kind and place something there that can be used to immediately shut the site down. It's essentially a blanket censorship law that ensures it's possible to remove any non-static site.

That's a good thing because I'll finally be free from here

The bill itself hasn't passed yet, they just voted 15-10 to add the article to the bill. The bill can still be defeated.

Enjoy it while it lasts user.

It's cute the way you think the government would give a flying fuck about where the servers are.

Where can I find the list of MEP who voted for it?

They also voted to relax some of the normative, but the Council is strongly on favor of keeping it a hard filter.

We will all see us again when we shamefully migrate to Reddit

I would rather go to some obscure website that gets 10 posts daily than go there

We will get to live in corporate dystopia during our lifetime! Cyberpunk when?

>"hey, use our filters!"
>"no"
>"alright, we'll block you then"
>"k"
meanwhile most eurousers just use their usual proxy or vpn

>EU cucks sit on high horse after NN repeal
>weeks later this shit
>all crying that the government shouldn't have control over the internet
>just copyright enforcement
>make up some shit about how memes are targeted to get attention

TOP KEK

We still have to see if sites who don't comply with EU regulations will be banned, anyway
>what are VPNs
>what is Tor

>>what is Tor
Controlled by the NSA

>what are slow free or paid services
>what is honeypots

cyberpunk is already here senpai
>hand terminals aka smartphones
>streaming everyting, everywhere
>augumented reality
>virtual reality
>cryptocurrencies and cryptoconomy
>dark net / onionland / shadow economy
>pseudo-ai voice cli like alexa, siri, okgoogle
>literally everything can be done wireless
>sex robots
>cyberwarefare
>botnets and hiveminds
>anonymous taiwanese paintbrushboards as central hubs for political and technologic dissidents
the only thing missing is elon musk announcing a flying tesla car.

Without Europoors and Mutts, SEA monkeys will rule Jow Forums

We are not poor enough yet(vr/robot tech isnt wide spread enough) and government isnt as opressive yet. But artcles 11/11 are steps in right direction. But soon se will get to live cyberpunk!!!

really where?
So I can go a beat the shit out of him so he can finally get off his ass and support VP9 webm.

We prefer the term SEA orang-utan

Attached: Australian culture.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

>todays neets will be the low lifes of tommorows dystopia when their parents are gone
>vr/robot tech will be standard in less than 20years from now
>every government gets more oppressive as the decades go by
the fire is rising.

The text is backwards, what kind of retard made this?

Sad thing is im unironicaly bit excited...

It's manga, you newfag.

What is the bill in question that article 13 is getting added to even called?

>Implying the algorithm won't be bamboozled by adding noise

Time to march on Brussels and burn down the EU parliament...

Attached: re (25).jpg (169x251, 6K)

>free af
>white
>no refugees

I hope this happens honestly. If the law passes, the only way to access good content on the internet will be through bittorrent-like protocols. We would see an explosion in development on decentralized technologies, and hopefully we will see truly decentralized alternatives to Jow Forums, facebook, twitter, and youtube. We've already got a lot of the hard work down as DHT + bittorrent is already robust and reliable, but if both users and developers were given practical reasons to use decentralized services we would see some great new projects

>Be me
>Move from Russia to escape the ridiculous internet censorship
>In a year even worse shit is applied here
Where should I move now, Jow Forums?

Paris.

RIP

i don't wanna be on the internet anymore

Swiss.

lol

Come to Burgerville, pardner.

Mostly right wing fagloids.

Switzerland is not in the EU in case you didn't know.

This is the one good thing that might come out of this.

With DNS over TLS and HTTPS being increasingly adopted how the fuck will this even work? The content validation will have to be done server-side which is unfeasible for anyone not named Google or Facebook.

not so surprisingly those Jow Forums-tier faggots

Attached: internet_on_pilalla.jpg (1680x1304, 133K)