What is the best "dumb phone" to get away from social media and addiction?

What is the best "dumb phone" to get away from social media and addiction?

Attached: nokia-3310-3.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Any 2G phone will do. Just buy one without 3G/4G, so you'll never browse the internet, not even in a shitty browser. Because that's what you will do when you have an internet-enabled phone.

Bumping for interest, although I think the pic in the OP is probably the best

Does new 3310 3G comes with preinstalled crap you can't remove?

That but without the Opera store.

Nokia 105 (2017)
No Bluetooth, no WiFi, no cameras. Best dumbphone for this kind of shit or "privacy".

Any phone.
Just tell "FUCK YOU" to all your social media "friends".

Just stop using social media you spoiled little shit

Any android you can root and uninstall.all the goodgoyware.
pack it with books and good music

Anything with Sailfish os

i miss flip phones

If you already have an Android phone, then just put it in "ultra power saving mode." Only basic features will be enabled and you'll only have to charge once every week.

yes, facebook, twitter and shitty games from disney

but 2g networks are dying

So they say, but I don't believe any 2G networks have been taken down in Europe, as far as I know. I'd think 3G will be dumped before 2G will, as many connected devices such as even the new alarmsystems and plenty of older cars with phone services work with 2G-only.

If you want to pay $600 for your dumbphone there's the Librem 5

the new 3310 2g has a shitty snake game that I don't think you can get rid of.
Has everything i want, Stopwatch, countdown timer, alarmclock, flashlight, notes, voice recorder, calander, calc, even a unit converter.

Does sailfish os have android app suppirt?

Personally I want a fucking C or java SDK for my dumbphones so i can run my own garbage applications on tiny useless processors.

I guess I should just get some self control. I already deleted all social media apps besides Jow Forums.

underrated

I keep a 3g Nokia in my kitchen at home and treat it like a land line. I consider this to be ideal.

Hey fellas I didn't want to create a thread for this so imma ax here. I got rid of my smartphone about a month ago and only have VoIP at the home and I like this a lot. Unfortunately I am about to switch internet providers (getting fiber!) through whole I get my VoIP and any way I'd like to have a true POTS landline but I am having trouble finding this. Any help? I'm in the US, South Carolina.

I really do recommend getting rid of cell phones altogether if you can swing it. I like it a lot better.

Attached: 1527687728997.jpg (2448x2519, 1.93M)

Running my shitty J2ME applications is important for me too and it seems 3G model can do that without too much trouble. Shame it's infected with facebook and twitter aids though.

Just get a burner at wally world and leave it on the counter at home.

figure out why you're lacking self-control

still using my c510 from 2009. original battery still holds a good charge too, these things were forged by the gods

Attached: Sony-Ericsson-C510.jpg (400x452, 19K)

>not using the nok3310 so you're un-trackable

okey grandpa

>2017
>privacy
I'm only buying shit that's on the KGB list of approved phones for intelligence operatives

>what is triangulation

Yes

>Using a phone at all
>"Untrackable"
Good one user.

Rather than getting a dumbphone I think it's better to get an $80 SE and remove/disable Safari and the App Store after jailbreaking it.

This way you still get good a GPS and a good camera.