Can we talk about beard trimmers for sideburns, mustasche and shit?

Can we talk about beard trimmers for sideburns, mustasche and shit?

What's a good beard trimmer, that won't fuck it up? Shaving is technology.

Attached: 1520164158995.png (279x603, 208K)

Most of the users on Jow Forums have yet to get pubes. Start your big boy thread on another board.

Attached: 36207B6F-25D1-43D2-84A7-398C240AB415.jpg (630x630, 64K)

The Philips Norelco 3500 has been solid in my usage over the past 4+ years. It's much better than manually shaving if you don't need a super close shave anyway. Don't know about the various attachments, though.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1250x2400, 120K)

I picked up one at walmart and it has done fine for me for the past 4 years. I just got a brand that didn't have fake diamondplate or lugnuts on the packaging or advertise as: "FUCKING MASCULINE BEARDSWORD THIS GODDAMN AMAZING MACHINE THAT COULD CUT DOWN A RAIN FOREST RAAAAAAH" because who the fuck falls for that?

I have a Philips Norelco I bought from CVS, mainly for body grooming. I got a slightly more expensive one with clips for body grooming AND facial grooming. From what I can tell, the clips for the body and the clips for the face are just the same shapes but different colors. So I should've just gotten the cheapest one. Works fine though.

I've got the one in your pic, has held up well for 2 years so far, has long enough battery life to buzz your entire head.

The possible downside about it is that it supports 10 mm max with the default attachment, I could use something a bit longer for buzzing the top of my head.
For the rest of your body hair it's great.

KEEP THE BLADES OILED

That was my first trimmer and it broke after 2 years. This was in 2010 or something.

The only reason to have facial hair is to hide a manlet jaw structure or double chin. Shave.

They are good for long cock hair tho. Wahl lithium ion going strong for 2 years.

Good luck trimming your upper side burns with a razor blade

use a safety razor like normal people
>razor knifes are for hipsters
>gillette is for girls vaginas
>electric razors are ineffective

Pretty much. the Philips Norelco 3500 i've had last me about 5 years and i replaced it like 3 times caz u get some pretty good warranty on them. now i have the 5200 i think and that thing is also good but i think iif u wanna save like $30 u can get the 3500 and it will do the job just fine.

Good luck using a razor blade to trim your upper side burns, retard

you know the difference between a razor blade and a safety razor, right?

Comb + scissors

Do you?

>trimming your beard
>on Jow Forums

>get this w/ comb attachments
>lasts forever

Attached: bgrv.png (780x920, 351K)

Forget everything with a battery and buy some thing you seen in actual saloons. All those stupid brands like Phillips, Braun and whatnot are absolutely useless. They have no power and break after two years max and then you don't get any replacement parts anymore.

My brand of choice is Wahl, but I'm sure there are others.

Attached: snibbysnabb.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

some german company named MOSER.
indestructible

Attached: shopping.jpg (450x450, 18K)

Interested in this, I am 23 and have slight facial hair, but it really annoys me. I currently shave every 2-3 days. Is it worth to get an electric shaver over a regular one for ~10 €?

>/thread
I have one and literally its the best.

Had pic related for about 3 years, the guard is adjustable from grade 1-10 which is super handy as you don't have to fuck about with a bunch of attachments. Can recommend

Attached: 5a73ea13-2f83-4b88-b402-9b604aeb12fe_1.1cd22d3084cfcc28b6e17040f57ce9b0.jpg (450x450, 35K)

Asked my mom to get me one :-DD
she got me a Braun Series 1 130
literally no idea how the big thing is supposed to be used maybe I need a full beard or something I only use the shitty small trimmer which is pretty shitty

Attached: Braun-130-Series-1-Wet-Dry-For-Men-Clipper-Trimmer-3.jpg (500x410, 27K)

Try the Remington MB4045B if you're keeping more than stubble length

Attached: 81KQ+6cC3JL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 195K)

I'm you and I got a double edged safety razor off Amazon with a sample assortment of blades. Saves a fuck ton of money compared to buying cartridges. I used the canned foam I bought bulk. It works pretty well

these ones are great, they are what you'd find in salons

Electric one is less of a hassle to use, but a razor blade will give you a closer shave. Personally I use an electric one once a week, I like the stubble.

Should I give up programming if i can grow a beard?
I'm 25+

Cheapest on amazon. Been using it for an year for all my body hair. Its been 3 years ive gone to barber. I basically become a pro with thing when it comes to low on the sides and high on the top and the beard lining. Probably saved about 2000$ on salons ever since i bought this thing for 13$ in 2016

Attached: IMG_20180621_013436.jpg (1080x1112, 204K)

damn dude are you hairy as fuck or just a fag

Combine those two answers and you're set for life.

Proper shaving cream with a brush is so much better than the canned shit. It isn't even that much more expensive