Jow Forums will defend pic related

Jow Forums will defend pic related

Attached: ojjj.jpg (3314x1064, 415K)

> China is copying America, so saaad yet I'm certainly not going to vote for Drumpf, fuck him
> Sanders 2020 yayyy

Here, you happy now?

Mi 8 has a fingerprint sensor benath the screen for times when you don't want to lift the phone up to your face

>he is actually defending it

OP was right

how is saying that a chink phone manages to get around an issue apple couldn't "defending" it?
that's not how real life debates work

apfel is ghey with libtards they chose a wahmen for the ad, china is based chads

Good artists copy. Great artists steal.

manufacturers ripping each other off is usually good for consumers, as it's typically only the good parts that are copied

both are completely useless.

I'd buy Xiaomi instead of Fagple any time soon. Got a Mi A1 4 months ago, not dissapointed yet

>notch
>good part
Your argument is invalid

How comes they both chinese?

Notch is ugly as always.

Ehh, Mi 8 SE costs like $300 instead of $1200. I'll allow it.

Who is really fucking bored enough to watch either presentation as a non-stock holder?

wew, apple fags are so far ahead of the game. fucking hilarious.

both made in china, parts made in same places. in the end, latest iphone's cpu is still miles ahead of its competitors. the rest of tech around it is out of date but hey.. apple fags don't mind paying a fortune for out of date tech. this has been going on since the apple 2 and mac days.

Underrated

it's always good for consumers. apple fags won't agree as they're too busy trying to justify spending $1000US + on a piece of shit with a decent cpu.

>a chinese company is making a phone that is exacly the same but cheaper and without a shitty OS

oh no, xamomi is soooo bad and devil

heh

Attached: akrales_180614_2657_0124.gif (800x533, 280K)

This. OP posted a pic comparing regressive trash to other regressive trash

Fuck off /ic/

>chink trash
>chink-american trash
What am I supposed to defend here?

Fpbp

The fact u mongoloids didnt get mccain says everything about your shithole country
Chinas takes the lead now as the usa going more and more degenerate

Still a third world overpopulated sweat shop country though

>Chinas takes the lead now
Copying ensures they never will. China doesn't have original ideas, they're constantly ripping off western countries.

Maybe America can take a hint and copy some better policies

Not with Trump in office

im confused about what you even think there is to say. its china, they have no copyright laws, of course they copy something like that, especially since the real thing is being manufactured over there. Not sure how underage you are but china has done this thing called make knockoffs for quite awhile.

i don't see Trump making China stop this practice though

all that fucking dust grinding along the moving POS.

Enjoy your moving parts failure.

It's half the price