Windows LTSB Thread

Does anybody know how to use Windows LTSB legitimately as a single user? I have it pirated but I feel a little bad about it...

Attached: 1526814784820.jpg (720x547, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he wants to PAY them to create a statistical profile with his data and sell it to the highest bidder

if you REALLY care that much, buy a pro license and then continue to use ltsb
having to pay MORE for a STRIPPED DOWN version of an operating system is retarded

LTSB has no spyware crap

You should not feel bad.

>LTSB has no spyware crap
still sends data to Microsoft tho

I wont connect any account

How may I educate myself on LTSB and how it differs from (and is better than) Windows 10 otherwise? Also about the telemetry being more of a compromise over Windows 7. Shit like that. is there a wiki page everyone here turns to?

ltbs still have telemetry but is less bullshit intrigated

its windows 10 enterprise without adware and without most of the obvious spyware like (((cortana)))
it still has some of the more obscure spyware components, and you still have to use registry hacks to actually disable updates
windows defender is still a pain in the ass to turn off. you can shut it off easily enough, but windows freaks out on you and bombards you with notifications constantly to turn it back on and they don't make the notifications easy to disable

honestly im tempted to build my own LTSB image with scripts to do all this stuff build it

Cheers for the insight, guys. If nothing else it sounds like a good start for not giving away info you don't need to.

you're still the product since data is still sent to the jews

You need an Enterprise support agreement from a Microsoft reseller like CDW. You’re looking at USD $600/yr per LTSB desktop.

Nani dafaq why does that matter when it's coded into their closed source system?

Why did that guy rape his daughter?

ltsb is a meme

You can't.
If you want to feel better about yourself, buy a Windows 10 Pro retail license and just KMS activate LTSB.

>pirated
>feel bad
>giving a rat's add about pirating an operating system which should be free of charge to anyone
>using windows in the first place

Attached: 1511692894806.png (703x911, 19K)

Also Microsoft will be on your case every 3.12 seconds about how LSTC is /bad/ and you should be using SAC, everyone should be using SAC, SAC SAC SAC.
Microsoft can eat a dick if they think I'm migrating SHIT over the SAC.

Do this, LTSC (It's 'channel' not 'branch' now, Microsoft loves new names) needs enterprise licensing and SA and there are minimums.
There is no extra functionality in Enterprise over Pro, just that Enterprise skips the store and Microsoft Accounts, LTSC(/B) is the same, just with longer support periods.

If you want features sooner AND breakage, do SAC (Semi-Annual Channel) Enterprise
If you want longer term stability and have current/older hardware (and/or don't intend to upgrade until a new LTSC release - since hardware support isn't backported to LTSC) then do LSTC Enterprise

Does a pro licence really work? I had a friend give me a volume key from his msdn account to activate my install

It won't activate it no, it's just there to make you feel better.
No matter what, you'll need to activate LTSC via KMS - even in a fully licensed setup you'll need a Windows Server running the licensing service that will activate the client machines.

A guy did a latency test for gaming and it came out to be half vs Windows 10 Pro.

Attached: 1525892886098.png (842x792, 82K)

Kek
Ltsb is basically pro pre-configured for retards.

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en

He’s says enterprise but he’s not using ltsb. Ltsb doesn’t even come with the windows store, let alone any windows store apps. Hell, it doesn’t even have edge. Nor paint 3D. I’m not saying ltsb doesn’t spy home but it would be nice to run these tests on the only enterprise version of windows that matters.

LTSB/C is Enterprise.
Enterprise can be configured for LTSC or SAC.
Both spy on you.
Neither come with Windows Store and apps.