One retarded statist regulation down, one more to go

One retarded statist regulation down, one more to go.

Attached: fuck_GDPR.jpg (1245x775, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0
youtu.be/noqExsAe4rU
twitter.com/settings/accounts/confirm_deactivation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's your first reply and hopefully last.

Get a load of this damage control.

Boost

Can someone explain to me why Americans think it's better to be fisted by corporations than to get a slap on the wrist by the state?

The explanation depends on what Americans you're talking about.

> get a slap on the wrist by the state?
Fucking wow. I'm pretty sure the state assfucks you, too, and not just the government.

Not all Americans. Most (86%) voted to keep net neutrality.

Not sure why you non-Americans think this. Eighty-six percent of Americans wanted to keep the net neutrality regulations in place.

most europeans probably dont know/care about what net neutrality even is

I'm talking about the people who'd rather not have clean air or water because that means GOVERNMENT is interfering.

Doesn't apply to all or most americans, obviously, but it does seem to be a vocal minority.

Don't they have similar regulations where they are at?

>most europeans probably dont know/care about what net neutrality even is
And yet we still have it.

what regulations? normies dont know the legislation about the internet.. you could probably fool them into voting anything

>clean air or water
You mean like they have in communist China? Where the government is supreme?

>whataboutism

This is a lie. China has clean water and air BECAUSE of its bevy of regulations. Stupid Americans.

Can confirm

Stop spewing this fucking putrid dog shit from your mouth. China has clean water and air because the government makes sure the corporations doesn't pollute the natural resources.

China has clean air and water dumbass

Like in Europe or US where there are relatively strict environmental regulations that are actually enforced.

Americans are just uneducated dogs. Don't even bother trying to correct them. Let them stay stupid.

alright chinabots, stop the bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=OwOBRH56Ic0

Attached: china_pollution.jpg?itok=HYv4pIz8.jpg (980x551, 46K)

The retarded amerimutts are the most vocal. Their education is complete garbage thanks to their jewish overlords.

Don't even bother trying to correct this dumbass

Americans didnt vote for NN lmao we dont get to vote for individual policies on a federal level

> jewish
No, it's the ULTRA JEWISH

STOP GDPR
AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGRSJKHNSFK

*PPPBBRRRRRFRFFFFFFTTTTT* *BBBBVVBBRRRFFFFFFSHHHTTT* MOMMYYYYY

*BBBBBFFFFFRFRRRRRPPPPPHHFFFFFFSHHSHHHNNTTTTTTT* MOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH GDPR TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

MUH GGGDDDDDDDDPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BULLLLLLLLIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1528266779995.png (700x595, 342K)

Hello Jow Forums. Try not to get arrested for posting hate speech based yuro poster

Oh yeah, an ancap shitposting on a whole fucking thread level to feel he exists

Nobody cares about you Jordan, your parents regret the day they conceived you. Go find the meaning of life in Alaska and poison yourself with a flower

Fog in the city near body of water? Has to be pollution

fbps

No it does lmao. The chinese dont drink the tap they drink bottled water and their air is horrible in major cities

The first photo is probably just fog and the video is just looking at ONE body of water. Some lakes and rivers are polluted but MOST ARE NOT

Americans don't understand science I guess

youtu.be/noqExsAe4rU

Its a real problem that kills people

Fake as fuck. China has clean air to breathe. It's just propaganda from the jews. Don't get fooled by their trickery.

You're laying the b8 on way too thick

Attached: 1517799609855.gif (415x311, 2.22M)

""""""REAL"""""""

I don't think so

The heat death of the universe solves everything. Including retarded vermin like OP.

Don't forget yourself, faggot

>Americans can't tell fog from smog
did you never see fog in your life?
you dont like facts do you

Attached: pollution-in-china.jpg (1000x676, 535K)

Truth hurts

And you're not retarded? Don't be so naive

>no u
ok

Some days it's foggy and some day it isn't

Americans AND Europeans have trouble recognizing this. Europeans are just as stupid as Americans

Some Europeans like to pride themselves on being better than Americans but the truth is that they are just as stupid and uninformed as their American counterparts if not more

where did all these fucking chinks come from? i hate you subhuman fucks so much

Attached: China-pollution-arrest-Yangtze-rubbish-dumping-747308.jpg (590x350, 79K)

They're always damage controlling

>just as stupid
thats hard

Attached: amerimovies.png (384x272, 17K)

The facts hurt you so fucking much? I guess so

Haha. Good one

Attached: ameridiamonds.png (1079x865, 207K)

Attached: Stupid_02542c_65610.jpg (600x600, 89K)

Never heard of baiting?

Don't be so smug, American. You're just as dumb as those Europeans you make fun of

The stupid fuck in the picture could be a European

>chinks
Strange way to spell "superior race"

We don't need that shit. Our ISPs aren't as jewish as the 'murican ISPs.

Like the above person said, americans and europeans are equally stupid

The person in your picture outsmarted every single post ITT :/

as much as i dislike some of the things american do, they at least have heart and they value lives above money, unlike chinks

GDPR is a fucking meme law. It's not even enforced.

I can't get my fucking Twitter account deleted because agencies in my shithole EU country can't force them to do it. It's a fucking JOKE regulation.

LOL

STFU Jow Forums fag

>It's not even enforced.
It's kind of early to say that. Bureaucracy and courts take time.

they've had several years to prepare

>OwO

Attached: 1526506410547.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

>I can't get my fucking Twitter account deleted because agencies in my shithole EU country can't force them to do it.
How about you delete it yourself you lazy nigger
twitter.com/settings/accounts/confirm_deactivation

*lazy european nigger

Still a nigger.

The state fists you and corporations both.

Anyway, if you want to sidestep this litigious mess, consider building Skywire nodes.

Attached: 0__KoWNSxqunv1Do9h.jpg (1000x667, 79K)

>tusting (((polling)))

Looks cool. Where to get?

Everything is jewish, huh? Including your mom, too, I guess.

It's an early adopter thing now, so 1 BTC gets you a miner, and a rebate in 1BTC in SKY minus the hardware costs, ~$600.

Doing a DIY build is faster and easier. There's parts lists on the Skywug forums. I built mine for ~$200 along with some stuff I have lying around.

The VPN test currently works and is the fastest I've ever used.

What's wrong with polling?

Attached: 1529607786633.jpg (400x203, 29K)

That's one example. A prime example, yes, but still only one example. Also, they wanted Hillary to win badly

>implying he's been issued a social media opt-out license

Just like they wanted government mandated control over the internet badly.

Oh. I see what you mean now, user

Can't delete an account that I have no longer access to, retard. Do you ever think before you type something? Fucking cretin.

>cretin

>GDPR
Aren't the articles 11 and 13 of the EU copyright proposal the ones that would actively fuck with the users?

Yeah, OP is just some retard ancap

Both the net neutrality and GDPR regulations need to fly out the window, bitch

t. Zuckerberg

>The state fists you and corporations both.
That's an advanced political criticism here by Mr. Mac "Bitcoin isn't a technically dead technology" here

Sorry to be offensive but you're kinda asserting with actual bullshit.

>t. Zuckerberg
t. kid having too much free time

Can't OP read a book? Go outside? Fuck a horse? Whatever he wants?

Summer is here

Attached: 1515265866741.jpg (1202x747, 302K)

>Can't delete an account that I have no longer access to, retard
How the fuck was I supposed to know about an info you didn't specify in your post you fucking brainlet

I didn't say anything. Nor did you two, along with not making any arguments. Did you expect someone to congratulate you?

they think obama authored net neutrality, most non-black americans are racist and hate niggers
that's the short of it

GDPR = mr.sheckelstien can't resell your data without obtaining your explicit concept first

NN = mr.noseberg can't charge your gun website $900000 per mb because he thinks guns are scary

>Daily Reminder: Jow Forums is retarded

Stay mad for eternity, kike

The only offense I might take is that you didn't propose an actual argument in opposition to my suggestion that both individuals and corporations (by nature, creators) suffer under the restrictive powers of government. (by nature, destroyers) Namecalling won't get you far in the eyes of others reading this conversation.

More specifically, Bitcoin and Ethereum are dead. Skycoin is third generation blockchain tech.

>all jews need to die
>but not muh CORPORATE ISP jews xDDDddd they are le good goys
(You)

Mind your own business you obese retard.

They can't, their jewish overlords order them to fight anti-semitic GDPR