What's Jow Forums's favorite ROM or stock version and why?

What's Jow Forums's favorite ROM or stock version and why?

All ROMs welcome, be they made for a specific companies phone or built by users on whatever version you like. All are welcome here.

Attached: 1522857531678.png (600x328, 239K)

LineageOS because it just werks and doesn't have googlel shit.

While I do enjoy Lineage (especially on some of my older weaker phones that can't handle too much of the botnet-background shit) I tend to lean more towards Resurrection Remix these days. I like the built-in CPU tweaker, and some of the visual customization.

I hate the adblocker it comes with though, I swear that thing's a resource-hogging piece of garbage.

Stock ROM is good enough for me. My current phone is the stock ROM with a few of the MediaTek related additions, which makes sense for drivers or whatever.

>iPhone is shit and is for fags because fags like shit
>where can I download a new brain for my superior Android phone that doesn't rim Satan's anus?

That is an understandable and completely valid way to use your phone. I am on my Mi Max's default ROM and the stock-stuff is really neat on this one. I swear it's better than most custom-made roms.

>where can I download a new brain for my superior Android phone that doesn't rim Satan's anus?
>as opposed to iPhone where you have no choice but to rim Satan's anus

Mi ui because it looks good and has a ton of useful fearures.

I like that it's a vendor ROM that actually comes with built-in themability. You don't see that often enough, and it helps me get away from all the eye-numbing white shit.

Currently using OmniROM weeklies on my OP3T
Love it

Yeah I can just select a built in theme that looks good and it saves me a ton of customization time.

Is the MIUI the only one that gets the double-tap to activate the screen thing? I love that feature.

Dont know what your talking about but mi ui is the one on xiaomi phones.

Yeah, and it has that neat double-tap-a-sleeping-phone's-screen-to-activate-it-thing. I am wondering if that specific feature is one found exclusively on the Xiamoi or if that's something other companies do as well.

My old Mi Max 1 is dying and I'm looking for alternatives.

Yeah that's not in stock android but you can download an app to get it.

It's an old feature, used to have it on my old OPO running cyanogenmod like 3 years ago

Oh neat, I thought it was something rather new. Nice to see it's not locked to only specific phones.

Sweet, I'll look into that.

Considering AOSP Extended since my phone (Moto G5+) doesn't have official Lineage support. Is it really close to AOSP like it says it is, specifically performance wise?

Attached: 1523419513413.jpg (340x372, 69K)

Currently I'm using AOSPExtended in a Xiaomi A1, although I'm thinking in return to the original ROM and manually deleting the GApps.

Your little scenario there would work if there weren't such things as GPLv2. But surely you know this. Satan's anus... How could you not?

>RR
My man, based rom. I just use adaway with it tho

LG did that first, it's called KnockOn
Everyone liked it so people started baking it into ROMs, it wouldn't surprise me if chinkphone OEMs started making it into theirs considering they've been doing custom unlocks for years like drawing Cs on the screen for the camera app

Actually, Nokia and windoze did it first

Not on Android, which is what this is all about

Moto G5 Plus, Stock + xposed