Thinks he's smarter than me because he uses linux

>thinks he's smarter than me because he uses linux

Attached: v43q4v.png (268x188, 7K)

>If I'm less able I'm not inferior

Attached: 1514925782411.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>thinks he's smarter than others because he's balls deep sucking on vendor lock-ins

Attached: 1526357474576.jpg (680x709, 127K)

>has an inferiority complex because of his pajeet os
>he browses a tech board but his interests are limited to being a consumer whore

Based on my IQ the probability that I am smarter than you is about 98%.

What's the difference between a autist and a GNU/Linux user?

Linux users, the SJWs of the computing community.

How do you tell if somebody is a Linux user, don't worry, they'll tell you.

More like the vegans of computing.
And yes I am better than you because of it.

kek, pajeets sure are pathetic low self esteem scum.

Same as a cat and a feline. All cats are felines, not all felines are cats.

There's a difference, everyone will be better off if they were vegan, not just ethically but environmentally as well. Linux may be good for servers and shit, but the gigantic decrease in productivity is not what I call a net benefit for switching to Linux.

I fucked your mother.
hehehe

>thinks his useless fucking thought deserved its own thread

I'm 99th percentile and I use Windows. A computer is supposed to do work, not be work.

What the hell are you on? Everyone would absolutely be better off if everyone switched to Linux, both ethically and environmentally. It's free and open source and pretty much a universal standard at this point. No need for software companies to have multiple platforms to support anymore so everything would even be more compatible.

>gigantic decrease in productivity
youre somehow missing the almost only benefit in switching.
Congratulations on that.

Attached: implying.png (705x389, 38K)

>monopolies are good
This is you right now, commie

>muh programming
>ignores 3d modelling, art, office, enterprise pos, general purpose use, literally everything not programming related
ok autist

>Everyone would absolutely be better off if everyone switched to Linux,
LOL no. Free software needs a competitor to work. If everyone used Linux then Linux would never see any updates because every request would be met with, "If you don't like it the way it is, just use the alternative! Oh wait, there ISN'T one! SUCK IT!"
People only work on free software to try to catch up to the proprietary solution.

>free and open source software can become a monopoly in the same sense as we use the word commonly
This is you in the picture, retard. Keep sniffing those car exhaust pipes.

Attached: 1506899860644.png (480x529, 106K)

>Windows.
>A computer is supposed to do work, not be work.
Pick one. Playing whack-a-mole with Windows' countless security holes and telemetry "features" took more effort all by itself than everything that's required to maintain Gentoo, combined. Computing is so much less taxing since I switched, it's not even funny.

Attached: 1526799897351.jpg (540x393, 15K)

>all I needed was a phone and so a fully featured OS was too much for me
I never said Macs didn't have their uses as well.

>resorts to ad-hominems instead of refuting the argument and points
Typical SJW, kill yourself

What could possibly be one of those updates that aren't accepted? The end system is already made from several different pieces that are freely changeable. Even if everything would use the Linux kernel there could still be competition and evolution, like there is now with things like init systems and desktop environments.

>too stupid to use windows
macfag, nice try trying to larp as an linux user.

>literally everything not programming related
you think think the newly most popular computer in the world is running on windows, faggot?

Attached: blimblying.png (460x472, 94K)

>actually daring to say that post had any arguments and not just retarded rambling
Make arguments and see what happens. Alternatively you can kill yourself. Both are good too.

Android fails at all that criteria, including programming.

>sjw telling other, more productive people to kill themselves.
Right after you ;)

>Even if everything would use the Linux kernel there could still be competition and evolution
what if the closed-source COMPETED against ITS OWN open source?!?!
Wait, no that would kill innovation.

Attached: int.png (1288x902, 99K)

>I can't think of anything other than SJW claims even though nothing even supports it, it's just the fun word I learned on Jow Forumseddit
Here's a (You) to make your first day more exciting.

>Android fails at all that criteria
clearly

Attached: this just isnt my final form yet.jpg (920x457, 74K)

If the compatibility is still there then having extra features to cater a specific minority as a paid service should work. I'm all for universal compatibility and standards, which a fully closed-source system from one company could never be. The entire world couldn't rely on one specific company to not turn bad, the base has to be open source.

don't say this, don't ever say this again!

Everyone is smarter than a frog poster

I replied to the wrong person. Our case is the same in that the idea that everyone switching to linux somehow kills innovation and the market is absolute bonk.
It actually adds competition, so the close-source cant afford to get lazy or like you say, everyone will just switch to open. The founding principle of capitalism.
Whereas if you dont like windows but are too much of a brainlet for linux or too poor for mac, then fuck you. Thats why MS treats its customers like shit.

Exactly. You would actually get something from paying for it since there are no vendor lock-ins keeping you in leash anyway. If the free and open alternative would catch up at some point, the company that wants money would have to improve the product even more to keep it interesting.

Attached: 1524241843937.jpg (3300x1600, 1.2M)

hell no, animeposters are dumber than frogposters