What concept in physics awes you?

what concept in physics awes you?

Attached: DSCN3217.jpg (864x1004, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02fqJOJFpEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The number of gravitons that ur mum emits.

The tolerance for shitty movies.

Attached: 1151661551856.jpg (291x431, 33K)

holy shit sorry man, i'm high

Calibi-yau manifolds

>that there was nothing
>then something happened
>then there was something
>now here I sit, shitposting

spooky action at a distance

1) The Reimann Hypothesis: The absolute staggering truth of how primes plot when put through the Zeta Function.

2) That, as prime number's increase, collectively they get closer in mathematical association with Euler's Number "e" (2.718...), the natural exponent associated with life.

When I worked this out for fun, when I was finished, I was recoiling in a near terror (higher order)/ near absolute stunned bliss (Divine madness).

3) The Deep Field Project that took extremely long distance/ high res photos of the edge of the known universe, and how many galaxies it revealed.

4) The Great Attractor in the universe. To have a gravitational attracting force on that scale, whatever it is must be almost beyond our comprehension. It must be ultra-super-massive at least. (In the vicinity of the Hydra-Centaurus Supercluster at the center of the Laniakea Supercluster.)

dude, everything is just f=ma

Probably a brainlet answer, but Heisenberg's uncertainty principle

>>there was nothing
Source?

How you're able to shove an entire broom up your ass without dying

Gravity.
Ultimately absolutely everything comes down to simple attraction, yet we really don't know shit about it.

e=mc^2=2.7

The Great Attractor most likely is a hyper dense structure of galaxies that are horizontally aligned to our viewing angle, blocked by all the other galaxies in between us and it.

Its either that or an ultra massive blackhole that is as large as a galaxy itself, and is warping space to such a degree, that it's pulling everything towards it.

Ooor, its a hole in this universe left over from where the big bang occurred and all matter is slipping out into the branes.

What is meant by “mathematical association?”

There's plausibility for option 2 if only because one could argue that the curvature of space-time is so significant & steep both near and at the edge of the black hole due to its sheer scale, that to an outside observer, the light that's being cast by objects closest to it has been red shifted SO MUCH that the slurry of photons have gone from the traditional infrared wave curve to a flat line of single photons light miliseconds across.

>dude weed lmao
purge yourself

muh dick

Pressure depends on depth, not amount of water above

Wait, what? Isn't the entire point is the amount of water?

wow we got an intellectual here

I meant like in pic related, pressure at bottom is same for both vessels

Attached: pressure.png (720x1120, 13K)

I like that electrical transformers saves so much energy when transporting electricity across long distances, it's very convenient.

That's actually interesting, care to explain?

Attached: Liquid gravity.jpg (1400x793, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=02fqJOJFpEY

Tits bouncing.

>The Reimann Hypothesis: The absolute staggering truth of how primes plot when put through the Zeta Function.

What does it mean? I tried to read the wikipedia article, but I have no idea about its significance.

No, F=dp/dt

There's a formula, it takes a bit to work towards, but basically, as prime numbers approach infinity, (or for visualization, go on and on), their cumulative sum, when fed through the formula, gives you a more and more accurate value of 'e', Euler's number.
Euler's number comes up in nature all over the place. It's seemingly tied to the life process.
Bernard Euler was really good.

butts tho

Attached: 1528980048920.gif (500x500, 426K)

i crie evry time

The Riemann Hypothesis (sorry miss spelled 1st time) and it's associated "Zeta Function" (which is a bitch) is fascinating beyond all belief. Essentially, it behaves like this (in an abbreviated nutshell): You can plot out regular real numbers (x, y, z coord) and you get these hills and valleys and random bumbs and whatnot, but the prime numbers make a straight beeline through the whole mess. They're special, like, they're what matters, like our counting system is full of shit because that's where the order and consistent pattern is. It's so, so, weird.

(me, poster of 4 points)
See, I just think it's way too hard to speculate on, that thing is affecting millions of whole galaxies way far away from it. Close to it, huge amounts of galaxies are being swallowed hole, it is massively, massively powerful.

There's a formula, it takes a bit to work towards, but basically, as prime numbers approach infinity, (or for visualization, go on and on), their cumulative sum, when fed through the formula, gives you a more and more accurate value of 'e', Euler's number.
Euler's number comes up in nature all over the place. It's seemingly tied to the life process.
Leonhard Euler was really good.