Please don't kill yourself

Please don't kill yourself

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2b4e.jpg (750x720, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cycUHgg0zzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't.

Thank you ^^

no promises

Your welcome.

you're*

not enough motivation not to, gonna do it now

Me too goodbye user

so my shitty computer crashed during a ranked game in league

and now i have to deal with leaverbusters tomorrow

yea tomorrows gonna suck ASS

I need a sure thing

Is this real. Because I want it on a t shirt

same honestly

Tomorrow will suck, fuck you.

god i wanna kys now, thank you user

>Unironically playing assfaggots.
Kys

Idk, I found it online.

That's the actual number too. Press 1 if you're a veteran for the veteran crisis line.
Life may suck but not being around to see everything will definitely suck a lot more. Especially when you get to the other side to find there's nothing there and you wasted your one shot to do some cool shit. Nobody should think about killing themselves and not because of le epic morals but because it's literally wasting your life worse than posting on Jow Forums all day. You may be a NEET, you may be fat, you may be ugly and a shitty person but there's still time to change it all around. Tomorrow you could start to lift, get a job or finally get that call from that girl you've been wanting to take out. If you kill yourself you'll never meet your waifu and she'll be lonely waiting forever. Even though you're all shitty please don't kill yourself. It's not too late for you and you'll never know when you go so enjoy every moment you have. Even if your life is just sitting in a room every day then enjoy the carpet under your feet, the moment the A/C kicks in and the feeling of your blankets warmly wrapped around you.
Every day is a gift don't waste that killing yourself.
You don't have to die today. Save that for when you're old because facing death as a young man is more terrifying than anything you can imagine.
I can't say it will get better but what I can tell you is you'll never know if you die young.
Please don't kill yourself user.
youtube.com/watch?v=cycUHgg0zzU

Attached: original (1).gif (393x274, 717K)

shitty pasta
once you're past 22 and if you fucked it up then your life is over and you can just go kys, nothing will is going to change for the better past that point

Sorry to break this to you but that's not a pasta that's all me baby.
If everyone thought like you do then nobody would progress.
There's still time Alice. Put down the HRT.

thanks user

to put down the hrt i need to pick it up first
life sucks and won't ever get better
why bother?

I try but I won't promise that I won't die from an overdose

Don't kys.

Please don't

Ahaha bant is really different from b wtf