What's the worst language you have ever used?

What's the worst language you have ever used?

Attached: 22014.jpg (640x425, 115K)

german

Fucking Borland Delphi 7

javascript

C#

English.

Visual Basic

a dsl I wrote for a previous job was awful, just awful!

C++

Same. Astounding people still think "muh speed" and write in this trash language.

Honestly?
C itself. So many missing things that are must haves. Happily C++ exists.

lua

C and pascal.

Attached: 1522072536340.png (415x403, 8K)

this

Jow Forums

VB6, it was the Python/Java of the 90s, the only language I consider truly bad

>Bitches don't know about my production website running as VBA in a Microsoft Access database

I'm sitting through a PCI audit and my auditor tells me he's literally never seen anything like this.

Python. It is ugly and slow.

Java, hands down.

Attached: java_layers.png (500x565, 140K)

What's wrong with German?

Attached: fb8.jpg (619x830, 49K)

Objective C. I don't understand how Apple can get away treating their Dev following like utter shit.

Swift exists tho

swift, mainly because xcode is a fucking dumpster fire

or you could say Nationalität but that wouldn't fit the meme, would it?

M4
If Object Pascal is the worst language you've used, you are either very lucky or very sheltered. Object Pascal is just a somewhat better C.

I think it actually wasn't the language itself but the whole experience with it in cs class back in high school

Sounds like they didn't properly introduce you to the IDE. It's a common problem with CS education, I've noticed. An IDE can make it easier for the students, but you must explain how it works, and it's better to use one that is simpler than Delphi first. The Free Pascal IDE is would have been better.

Attached: Free_Pascal_3.0.0_on_Windows_7.png (660x342, 23K)

you that "IDE" is just an open source copy of Turbo Pascal, right? Which is actually a console app that is made to function like an editor

Attached: Install-Turbo-Pascal-on-your-Android-Phone-or-Tablet.jpg (800x520, 146K)

Borland IDEs are so comfy. Turbo C++ ftw.

Yes, and both are IDEs, no scare quotes needed. They don't just edit text, they have a built-in debugger, a context-dependent help system, etc.

shell

Dumb pic, Staatsangehörigkeit has an obvious meaning since it is made up of the words "state" and "belonging to" and the word Nationalität, which puts it right in line with the others also exists.
Just senseless bashing for the sake of a meme.

pascal

PHP BY FAR THE WORST PILE OF SHIT
H
P

I've used: C, C++, Java, Scala, Prolog, Lua, Python, JavaScript, x86 Assembly, Scheme

Attached: joy of php.jpg (400x567, 54K)

I want to say PHP. And I 100% believe that JS is superior to PHP. But You know what PHP does well that people in the Node community can't seem to wrap their heads around? API stability. By API stability, I mean that if you upgrade PHP, ther is a high chance that your code will still work. If you upgrade in Node, everything fucking breaks. Everybody seems to be guilty of this in the Node community. They rename shit, move shit without even trying to stay consistent with the MINOR versions. And instead of going through a process of deprecation and then removal, they skip STRAGHT to removal. Fucking everything is so amateurishly done with Node.

Assembler, I was not autistic enough to get into it.

Just wondering, have you ever used PHP 7?

>Assembler, I was not autistic enough to get into it.
I don't think that's really fair. Of course it's awful to use, but it's not because of bad design choices its just because of how computers work. Maybe worst for humans but it's not... bad.

>API stability
you havent seen php 7 yet

Perl, followed by VBA and PHP.

Real question here; How many programming languages is a programmer suppose to know?

perl 5 is great, brainlet
as many as you need

matlab

Same here: Assembler
oh do I remember.
Writing in it was like pulling teeth.
It was excruciatingly abstract and "low-level" to low-level for me to enjoy. Wrote my needed shit and deserted it.

English.

English

Spanish and Javascript.

Hitler used it.

js

Go and rust

It sounds ugly as fuck and has lots of meme words.

Swedish

>perl5 is great
It isn't, brainlet and language-designlet.

>german can't take a joke
I'm shocked.

SAS - what a shitty analytical tool

I hate german as much as the next guy but Staatsangehörigkeit is just not the same as nationality. Just ask the Jow Forumstards

not an argument, curry webdev

>Just wondering, have you ever used PHP 7?
No. PHP 4 to PHP 5 and those were by far the worst languages I've ever had to use.

y-you can i-include libs user

You folks dont like C? Try NXC.

Attached: 824.gif (388x391, 235K)

says the guy that thinks Perl is even acceptable for its original purpose, curry scriptlet

/thread

pooton

>ctrl-f
>only one mention of go
So this is it. This is how Jow Forums dies.

Ahahahahaahaha!
Fucking germans.

W-what if it doesnt happen, because our security is amazingly good? -Kathi

VB was a great language and the reason they got rid of it was because it empowered kids and teens to make programs that rivaled the "professional developers", so they canned it.

Java and PHP

>GERtards eternally BTFO

JavaScript. It has its places. People who use it for everything should be hanged.
Very next in the list is C++. It's powerful, but holy shit is it a big mess.

Danish
>second worst language
German

Common Lisp
>let's have all these randomly named things because they've always been randomly named

Attached: (((clisp))).png (449x96, 18K)

nobody uses it in first place.

>Objective C
THISTHISTHISTHIS

Attached: 1506204342636.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

matlab

Lua when scripting artillery barrages in arma 2 10 years ago, yall niggas can keep that shit

cant even come up with original insults

Lisp

What a pile of poo it was.

>if you upgrade PHP, ther is a high chance that your code will still work
nah

If all i had to do was remove plywood for whatever reason(redoing a roof or something) then that meme hammer would work flawlessy, wouldnt need a cat claw

>wop can't make a joke
no surprise there

C++

>empowered kids and teens to make programs that rivaled the "professional developers", so they canned it.
Excellent trolling.
VB would be a defacto language if there were any truth to that.

VB was the Python of its error: stupid easy for basic scripting and dumb CRUD apps with projects that can easily become unmanageable with a lack of discipline and design. Both languages are very good for what they were designed to do, but then some dipshit tries to build an enterprise platform on it and the name gets irreparably damaged. Bank of America currently got stuck trying to build an entire trading platform out of Python.

Attached: 1301456528684.jpg (641x1114, 288K)

Same.

Python

fuck off kathi you daft cuntt

>entire trading platform out of Python.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hinamatsuri - 10 [720p]_00:17:19_03.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Depends on what your working with. Full stack web might be 3, but embedded 1. Focus more on the styles of language rather than the number

Ukrainian

They did hire a parade of .NET people a while back when they realized how far in the woods they were.

chinese. fuck ideograms, man.

cobol

Java and anything related to Java or with Java in it's name.

Spoken: Mandarin Chinese
Programing: PHP

Attached: Umaru_Microwave.jpg (600x450, 148K)

javascript

javascript

using perl in it of itself is an insult to your intelligence retard.

Dolphin Smalltalk. GNU Smalltalk is ok.

If only that happened to umaruposters as well

Fickt euch

VHDL

Attached: 1529130948230.jpg (657x790, 122K)

Matlab
bash