How's your posture, /g?

How's your posture, /g?

Attached: 15297068988400.jpg (800x1235, 220K)

I use a meme gaming chair (since it was basically free after the first gaming meme chair broke).

The back support is excellent, so pretty good

tfw chad standing desk at home

golem get ye gone

about as good as the guy on your pic

I've just started working as a dev and my chair has really nice support but I tend to lean forward when programming. One of my co-workers has an upright chair with knee rests, so he kind of kneels in front of his screen with really upright back support. It looks a little lame but I'm starting to get envious. If I get haemmerhoids from this job I'm going to ask him where he got it from.

The chair I have didn't come with a height adjuster arm it broke and was thrown away so it is at a set height. I don't know how to fix this.

Attached: The Kneel-Chair Pill.jpg (324x480, 13K)

it's awful but not that bad

I work from home from my kitchen table sitting on a normal kitchen chair. Back doesn't give me any trouble unless I overdo it running or something.

rip in peace user's knees

I have this invisible (well, under a sweater) brace I wear in winter for a few hours at work but in summer you can see it under a shirt so I at most wear it a bit at home :(

all I see is you sitting in the chair and someone else facing you sitting on the knee part sucking you off.

Your office sounds more exciting than mine

Bad, but also because of my funnel chest. It's like a hole that also pulls you forward.

declining, how do I make it better?

how do you even use this shit?

Jow Forums. Abs and back exercises.

Such is life as a sys admin.

people who think gaming chairs are good for you are idiots sitting in a car seat 247 will fuck up your back that's why truck drivers and taxi drivers put heaps of random shit behind their back. to make a gaming chair good for you you need to strap on all this extra shit that looks retarded and its still not solid support.

Corset man is right.

Sit backwards on it like an old person trying to 'be real for a second' with some teenagers. Straddle the back of the chair, lean all the way back and rest your elbows on the lower struts. Rest your monitor and keyboard on your crotch.

step 1 sit on chair
step 2 call gf to sit on knee part
step 3 unzip pants
step 4 have her slob your boner all day while you shitpost on Jow Forums

>you need to strap on all this extra shit that looks retarded
oh no, what if people see me sitting in a chair, my life would be ruined

i'm like the opposite of the guy in the pic, when i sit at home i basically lie down in my chair. is that bad? i also sit sideways on it

like this maybe?

Attached: Untitled.png (324x480, 95K)

i turn my chair sideways and put my legs over the arm rest and put a pillow at the armrest behind my back

It's a strap u fag

Attached: 81tGxYt13GL._SL1500_.jpg (1138x1500, 198K)

Great! I use a stand-up desk at work (no cheater stool). Before that, I was doing it at home, but I found both to be too much for me (pain building up in the knees), so I got a knock-off gaming chair for home. Recently a friend brought me a neoprene mat for work, which is helping with the knee pain. (Doing this to avoid back problems my coworkers have, and working out so far.)

Attached: Leonardo da Vinci - Vitruvian Man.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

You lost most of Jow Forums on step 2 lad

Attached: 1529259504040.png (648x182, 4K)

my work got me one of these
fucking love it

Attached: Capture.jpg (795x780, 89K)

bretty good.
because i exercise.

Got those too, but they are a bitch to lift up if you have two of those mac monitors.

>when your company is too cheap to afford a real sit/stand desk so they give you this abortion instead

Attached: therewasanattempt.png (247x290, 3K)

hey OP, why dont you post your pic of what good posture is?

I call it Mermaid pose

On a ikea markus

(i use it at work as well)

Attached: file.png (700x525, 711K)

I'm laying in bed
Don't if that's better than sitting though

pretty good i think

rate my posture Jow Forums

Attached: 1501815344455.jpg (3024x3909, 1.79M)