I use windows 10 on desktop for gaymen and void linux for work on the go. you can suck my dick freetards...

I use windows 10 on desktop for gaymen and void linux for work on the go. you can suck my dick freetards, fuckoff with your retarded neet bullshit, just use the right tool for the job

Attached: 9D881AA0-CD41-484A-A6D3-38D6BFECE2F2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

ok

no tux, no bux

>just use the right tool for the job
I agree. Linux just happens to be the right tool for virtually everything I do.

I’m non alcoholic so I prefer an O’Doul’s? Liver cirrhosis? Not for this guy!

Excellent battery life with loonix & atom (worked for me).

It's great that you can exist without actually needing to do anything significant or useful.

the 2 beer cans side by side was enough, but putting a pack of smokes and a lighter on your keyboard for no apparent reason? now you’re just screaming for attention. wow, this guy must be the coolest kid in school.

>cheap shit beer
>crack lighter
>poverty cigarettes
>dumpster laptop
>bargain bin distro
are you homeless?

You are still using free software so we win

>proprietary software
>significant or useful
no, but i'm sure all the telemetry data it gathers on you is significant and useful to microsoft

>That 20 year old boomer that drinks beer and smokes, also refrains from using systemd in favor of a dead distro

Attached: 6797897.png (403x347, 103K)

>Intel Atom
>1.8gb RAM
>Previously stated cringey shit about you
Once again, OP is a faggot.

He drinks beer called "Cheers"
>What a fucking tool

literally poojeet keyboard

>GAME ON WINDOWZ 10
>ugh u Nerds are so useless XDSD
get a real hobby fat faggot

There's absolutely no reason to use windows 10 over windows 7.

Enjoy having your gaming machine bricked by some retarded update forced down your throat.

This.

Linux is just a kernel.

YO what laptop that be boi?

based

Attached: hC0g8kc.png (644x800, 13K)

This. Linux can be nice for specific tasks, but Windows just works, with games and editing software.
>Inb4 "gaymes"
I don't care what others think of what I do with my computer, I just want everything to work

Linux seems to fit perfect for light browsing machines and maybe programmers, but when it comes to the tasks I mentioned Linux will just suck.

alcohol is for basedboys.

find me a good 10” laptop that will fit in a pocket retard
it’s thai so far from poojet, kys
never had an issue with updates, you’re either retarded or have poverty tier hardware
lenovo miix 310 sg80, 99% of Jow Forums couldn’t get linux to work on it as it requires a specific kernel version and initramfs (intel driver has to be loaded really early for backlight to work properly)

>look mom i posted it again

how's your basement?

LTSB on desktop for gaymen, Debian NetInst on laptop for school shit

>dbz@dbz
Oh no, who let the dbzfag in?

kys

yeah because windows 7 flawlessly supports hidpi displays

windows 7 fags are the worst, just upgrade you nigger

>drinking philistine lager and not connoisseur bitter or ale
Apart from that, how is Void on that? I have a similar model (MIIX 310) and Fedora was the only distro that worked properly. Did you manage to fix the problem where the screen rotation is always offset by 90°?

Well, windows 7's support drops first

>Lenovo
>1280x800
>2 GB RAM
>Intel Atom
>for work

Hello Pajeet!

>that keyboard with hieroglifs

Poo in loo

>win 10 education on my desktop, free key through college
>macos for on the go - 5hr battery life on a 2 year old laptop
>ios on the phone - bitches dont get disgusted by a green text bubble
>ios on my tablet - i can actually use it and not hate it

coming from a full blown windows family and android since 2012, going apple on mobile was the best decision
still cant let go of windows on desktop though because csgo and hackintosh is too much work lel

i meant as in had android phones since 2012; first computer was a pentium 3 at home etc basically had windows as my only computers until 2016 aug when i bought the mac through the school because student discounts

Work - Use Windows fucking Ten (twas forced on me by corporate IT drones)

Home - Desktop/Netbook/Laptop (Windows 7)
Servers (4) - Windows Server 2012 R2 & Freenas x 2/Windows Home Server 2011

I use fbcon rotation for tty (fbcon=rotate:1 on command line) and xrandr for rotation in X. I use a script to fix the touch screen offset and don't use the accelerometer for rotation but it works if you tinker the settings. I tried Fedora 28 on it but it did not have sound support. Latest kernel that allows to switch between headphones and speaker is 4.12.14, anything newer and it's broken. Also I applied a kernel patch to fix audio pops which works really well.