Anime girls

can somebody explain to me the appeal of anime girls? they're EVERYWHERE here... do people get off on them? do people just think its cute? or is it just a style?

Attached: main-qimg-189f8628b8c17a15d03e85930af11125.png (602x338, 303K)

I like them

Attached: 1539132445626.png (1500x1900, 1.86M)

It's because they look like kids, and the main attraction to them is that they all have the face of a 12 year old.

NONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1530749862849.jpg (808x805, 132K)

Wrong

Attached: (1047).jpg (566x800, 164K)

kobato cute

Nowadays people are lonelier that they've never been in all history, so they look for human interaction in works of fiction and they get attached to the characters.

STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU

Attached: 465786578798.png (998x1000, 464K)

when did you first start to like them?

I started liking ashley when I played her game on the DS
I'm pretty sure the first series I watched was nichijou when I was like 12, I haven't actually seen a lot of anime besides that. Stuff like gabe dropout, jojo, and lucky star

Attached: 1535014742362.gif (402x301, 45K)

nice! how long did that take you?

ahh yeah, i see a lot of love for them come out of games

the idea that a part of the love for phenomena comes from loneliness kinda scares me.....

Look at the face the character in your picture is making,
That's totally an face a little kid would make, and it looks like one too.

Stop being mean to based pedophiles

Attached: 46567899976.jpg (757x980, 462K)

but 98% of them look like that though..

Attached: images[1].jpg (243x207, 5K)

exactly, which in conclusion, anime is a gateway to aaaaaa bad stuFF

It's stupid. It's just fucking anime girls whom are 12 or 18 or some shit. No appeal at all.

yea... i don't get this nasty shit

You're also in bant too, my faggy

yes they're cute

A lot of the older anime though has actually somewhat age appropriate looking characters though.

I.E Fey Valentine

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2500x1583, 267K)

huh, i dont see that style often. didnt see a lot of the classics

anime

Attached: 1528802950572.jpg (720x742, 69K)

you faggot prefer anime boi? just stfu and to >>>/yaoi/

Attached: 1538428382165.png (189x164, 50K)

DIE

Attached: 1516971044936.gif (500x195, 740K)

nope:) gotta work on the English buddy.

>can somebody explain to me the appeal of anime girls?
They're in anime which people like.
>do people get off on them?
Yes.
>do people just think its cute?
Yes.
>is it just a style?
Yes. Different people like different styles. I for one abhor the idea of lolis and older styles like Rei.

Attached: 493e82edf5fd3530fc1c45d29b00a01dd8992a43_hq.jpg (480x602, 43K)

thanks!

>appeal
lots of reaction images
>Do I get off to them
No
>Is it cute
Kinda
I wish there were more anime boys

my wife chino is so cute

Attached: you.png (348x377, 320K)

Autism

They are cute look at the image you posted who won't want to just pinch thos cheeks

Yes inflated fish-eyed faces are definitely cute

Heterochromia is certainly not cute.

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and i have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu.You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu.You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu with you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamned desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Attached: Suiseisaki_2013.png (1366x768, 924K)

Fuu is better

Attached: champloo_fuu0121.jpg (704x396, 34K)

Desu desu desuu

>Rachnera
You sir a gentleman and a person of acquired taste.
>Normie
I redact that statement imminently.

Attached: 1529203930583.png (1920x1080, 941K)

Because they all want to be little girls, they probably wear girls panties in real life and wear purfume.