What kind of water filter do you use?

Attached: 1524998766654.png (733x663, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

labs.naturalnews.com/Water-Filter-Test-Results.html
freedrinkingwater.com/water-filter-system-15.htm/
amazon.com/gp/product/B003QXM3U8
amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R18IAOOAS2IF39/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B003QXM3U8
youtube.com/watch?v=YbwtND63tfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_osmosis
bfr.bund.de/en/press_information/2005/08/heavy_metals_in_ceramic_glaze_can_pose_a_risk_to_health-6143.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this post
I love the person behind this post
I love the souls that come to this website and post things like this

This is the truest sense of agape

My liver

reverse osmosis

I drink from the tap because I don't live in a 3rd world country.

Also, fuck reCaptcha.

my eyes

The one I bought from infowars

Whatever filtering my city provided before I drink their water.

Did you also get yourself some super male vitality?

When I'm in my hometown I drink from the tap because the water here is pretty good but when I'm at college I use a Pur filter because the water there is limey as hell.

GHC sells almost everything Alex Jones does ( without the shipping charges Jones adds though )

that's a big filter

Propur filter is really worth it. A great investment.

Don't forget the brainforce

Brita

This, it is perfectly drinkable here. Why the hell are filters needed, I thought those were TV scams

>Propur filter is really worth it. A great investment.
No, see
labs.naturalnews.com/Water-Filter-Test-Results.html

>ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO INSTANTLY SEE THE RESULTS

Attached: 1524178798657.png (658x401, 277K)

>Muh water is clean
What if a Flint situation happens again.

you can enter a fake one sperg

Attached: 1510527816004.png (972x730, 119K)

Pic related with Doulton ceramic filter, Purolite NSF EDF, and Olsmo Pure NSF/UKLAS CTO filters. Only 20~30 USD on filters an year.

Even with "drinkable tap" you'd be amazed at how dirty the filters are after 3~6 months, especially if a bad storm comes by. Also hard water even though drinkable tastes bad. EDF filters get rid of that problem.

Attached: 21211155135377_864.jpg (800x731, 40K)

freedrinkingwater.com/water-filter-system-15.htm/

>gives you more brain-damage aluminum
nothing personal, kid

p.s. nice fucking "filters", twats.

for whole house OP's big blue filter is the most cost effective, they are huge

I use the zero water filter

amazon.com/gp/product/B003QXM3U8

I don't need whole house water filtering though the water is supposedly fine as plenty of people don't use filters, I just like my drinking water extra clean because I'm paranoid and don't like drinking hard water.

RO water has a much more expensive upkeep, with the tanks, the washing, pumps n shit.

>what's chlorine
>what's lead from old pipes

Something like this. I don't like the taste of chlorine

Attached: rico-water-purifier-20-litres-medium_0a77f1e561740fdf933d907506fe3866.jpg (300x300, 7K)

I have a five layer filter system with RO, UV, charcoal, pre filter and some other bull shit

None.

I do the reverse osmosis and water softener systems for Starbucks though. Any questions?

Something like a mile of volcanic rock.

They are non issues unless you live in a shithole.

you really dont like Calcium and Magnesium, right?

No user your live is your chemical treatment plant, the Kidneys are your filters.

For you and your hydration

Brendan Fraser have truly fallen on hard times.

My water is hard as fuck so I use a Brita filter or a Pure filter before I put it in my coffee machine.

Brita filter for my coffee machine, since it clogs up way too quickly with just tap water.

Make Zerowater filter last for months and months and save a ton of cash.

amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R18IAOOAS2IF39/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B003QXM3U8

Attached: laugh.jpg (442x330, 28K)

>using water filters
Sure feels great living in a country with good tap water.

Attached: Tap-water.png (1200x675, 594K)

Brita. I usually regenerate them with citric acid once or twice before I throw them away.

You can have good tap water and still benefit from an added filter...

all of those numbers are made up

Jow Forums i wonder who bought the domain naturalnews dot com ?

i pissed in your reservoir

see

>cesium
>in water
the fuck am I reading
youtube.com/watch?v=YbwtND63tfo

obviously it's not elemental cesium

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_osmosis

What NASA uses in space

Been looking at a KDF 85 + activated carbon reticulated foam filter. Would also add an activated alumina to that. Pretty much got everything covered with this setup, KDF for chloramine + metals, AC for organics, alumina for fluoride. Would maybe need to adjust PH after and reminerlize, would need to test.

>all the retards mindlessly defending both sides of the argument without knowing what they're talking about
MUH MAGNESIUM AND CALCIUM IS GOOD FOR YOU SO YOU SHOULD GUZZLE TAP WATER BY THE GALLON SINCE IT'S ALL THE SAME EVERYWHERE
vs
MUH CHLORIDE AND FLUORIDE IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY MUH OFFICIAL BRITA(TM) FILTER IS SAVING MY LIFE11!!

pic related it is (You) corporatetards/government shills

Attached: (you).jpg (380x381, 23K)

so what water filter do you use?

>Jow Forums
>talking about science

Attached: 1478114599161.jpg (964x964, 103K)

I just drink whatever the hell I have access to. You can't escape the water botnet so you might as well ignore it while it slowly kills you.
Be it hormones in bottled, chemicals in tap, moneywank for filters with false promises stamped on the packaging, you're fucked either way.

Such is life.

Attached: 06b.jpg (664x662, 24K)

Do people with wells need to filter their water?

I'm thinking about buying a small plot of land innawoods somewhere and parking a trailer on it and digging a well and living there because I hate working and don't really see how a big house is better than a small house when you have no friends to invite over. Land that is zoned for trailers is surprisingly cheap, plenty of 2k lots available.

>put water through filter

>filter spontaneously generates more aluminum

??????

Are these filters made out of hard metals?

i do, theres a ton of sediment in my well. it looks like rust or sand. it will clog the aerators

things that absorbs heavy metal tends to already have heavy metal in them if not quality controlled. they can then release it back out under right conditions.

I don't know, this doesn't look like it's made out of uranium, aluminum, lead, mercury, and arsenic

Attached: filter.jpg (168x355, 12K)

do you have one of these?

Attached: 1515262838630.png (374x330, 110K)

let me google it for you
bfr.bund.de/en/press_information/2005/08/heavy_metals_in_ceramic_glaze_can_pose_a_risk_to_health-6143.html

>tfw the nazis are now the anti GMO anti lead/mercury/hormones/chlorine party

Stuff like this is what proves we are the good guys.

t. so᠌yboy

>drinking water