Puts ads in the beginning of videos

>puts ads in the beginning of videos
>puts ads at the end of videos
>is now putting ads in the MIDDLE of videos

This guy is evil.

Attached: post-112530-0-14308800-1409197567.jpg.png (900x900, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKfxmFU3lWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>puts videos that are just ads

keked audibly for some reason, ya the guy is an annoying money whore.

He has an asian rented wife and a couple kids that he's not the father of to feed

Gotta pay for those 8k cinema cameras and archival servers somehow.

He is a shill, his videos are all advertisements for one product or another. He bought a ridiculous and unnecessary camera setup and made a video about its features and how great it is (last I checked that was called an advertisement).
The videos that aren't advertisements are him doing stupid stuff like intentionally cutting a heatsink as poorly as possible for attention.

Somebody still has that youtube thumbnail/videotitle in which he asks if his wife will cuck him again "click here to find out" etc?
I didn't save it because I want to get as far away as possible from his whole company.

Speaking of ads! This thread is sponsored by TunnelBear! TunnelBear is a great way to browse the internet privately.

Attached: tunnelbearvpn.jpg (1200x630, 64K)

>the virgin linus
>the chad ???
I think there was a pic circulating.

Attached: 1516277655003.jpg (960x892, 234K)

Speaking of tunnelbear! This thread is sponsored by Tunnelbear! Tunnelbear is a great way to browse the internet privately.

Attached: 1529832494132.png (633x758, 34K)

well tech videos don;t shill enough product placements or dedicate full segments to sponsorships now.

Also, wtf do tech channels just review products, isn't that then a consumerism channel and not tech?

>120k cameras
>reencodes video 4 or 5 times
>half of the server is useless or redundant
>cuck
Fuck off.

I hate this manlet soiboi

>RED camera for youtube, color calibration off 90% of the time
>stupidly expensive and unnecessary server setup
>excess staff, yet won't get a fucking agent
>dumb enough to promote another platform on youtube, got striked
>sponsor galore and secondary channels to monetize all that shit and stay afloat

But I masturbate to RGB equipment so I'm still subbed. Also Luke is fine.

You know, I've never seen him and pamperchu in the same room before...

whatever you do DONT look at his ears

What kind of monitors does his editors use?

Attached: mon.png (353x281, 164K)

This dude sucks butt. I still remember a video where he was building a router or something, but his components didn't fit the enclosure he bought. So he dremmelled the corners off the PCBs of the componenets to try and force them in, and in the end the whole build was wasted because she shorted out the most of the components.

>the virgin linus torvalds
>the chad linus sebastian
there you go

I wouldn't be surprised if they use some sort of 5K monitor so they can edit his stupidly overkill 4K recordings natively while also having room on screen for their tools and toolbars.

>Mainstream media finally wakes up and realizes that they're in direct zero sum game type competition with new media in their #1 source of revenue, advertising
>Huge stories about storm-in-a-teacup level stuff
>Advertisers, who are typically run by people too old to understand how storm-in-a-teacup these things are or that it's just one party shittalking their competition freak out
>Advertising revenue goes to shit because of how many big advertisers pull out and how hare trigger they have to get on de-monetization so that more won't pull out
>People who thought they could make a living off advertisement hit really bad
>Have to bump up the number of ads and/or push alternative sources of revenue (merch, patreon, etc.) to make ends meet
As much as I loathe this guy who's only successful because he got in on the con early rather than knowing anything, I can't exactly blame him...

>not using an adblocker

>making money is evil
Hmm, yes, really makes one think.

Attached: kys.png (2048x2048, 145K)

it sure doesn't make you "good"

Yeah, this bit is retarded.
8k camera, pointless.
So many retards running around.
Several ridiculously sized servers just chilling.

Good and evil are both relative terms.

just read the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfxmFU3lWY

I see. it's easy to just claim some position that can't be defeated, but it doesn't actually solve the problem.

>Got nearly $40k RED cameras for a youtube channel
The fuck is wrong with him?

Attached: 1502388838727.jpg (1280x720, 605K)

>making money is evil
>Hmm, yes, really makes one think.
If he was competent or showed any genuine interest in technology, no one would complain.

What is the "problem" here?

He also drops expensive equipment.

he literally lost his mind. can't blame him when your target audience has an IQ of 80