Leo Laporte

>Is selective about his sponsors, doesn't just take cash for garbage
>doesn't shill his sponsors endlessly, will be honest if other competing products are better in some ways
>will say if something is shit
>kind of an applefag but still gives attention to and recommends windows/linux machines and programs
>is conscious about privacy and doesn't recommend products that are sketchy from a security/privacy point of view
>been going since the beginning of time, ditched tv because he didn't like cable networks
Does he have an angle or is he just a genuinely nice guy?

Attached: c_scalefl_progressiveq_80w_800.jpg (800x441, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leolaportedickpic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheered when Yahoo made Marissa Mayer CEO not because he thought she was qualified but because it was the PC thing to do. Cheated on his wife with a coworker. Made sexual comments about female employees during their appearances on Twit. He is a typical male feminist, throwing everyone around him under the bus for a chance at some pootang.

isn't that the guy that keeps showing his penis on stream

Is that the guy who showed us his kielbasa?

Can't blame him for hitting on Sarah Lane.

Attached: de433583e1c8cf727c2315a0a1aee153.jpg (180x303, 26K)

Bandwidth for All About Android is provided by CACHEFLY at C A C H E F L Y . COM

totaldrama.net is a good read

leo laport is a douche bag who sues small time tech shows because their acronym sounds similar to his

>>doesn't shill his sponsors endlessly
This is why I stopped watching TwitTV, he will spend 5 minutes doing a ad talking about stupid sponsors every 20 minutes, all the talk is bullshit hype

C A C H E F L Y DOT COM

Leo banned Dvorak from all Twit shows because John would make jokes about the sponsors. Plus Leo is rather liberal while Dvorak is somewhere in the libertarian conservative spectrum.

Attached: 200801020032.jpg (462x328, 14K)

I been watching him since the techtv days and while he's kind of a shill he picks some good people for his channel. Sometimes he comes off as kind of a dick, too. Still totally cool.

Yes.

I will never forget the Soyo motherboard I took a chance on because Leo Laporte shilled it on TechTV. It was only a matter of months that it died. I think that was the first time I realized, these guys will say and do whatever they have to to shill what their sponsors tell them to push.

I was wondering why I stopped hearing him on the shows. I figured he just died or something.

>Is a racist

I love Leo Laporte now!

>leo-laporte-doesnt-give-a-fuck-about-rehearsing-uses-racist-gypsy-slur-again

truly the best

> 4 year blog dedicated to hating a single B-rate tech celeb podcast

for what purpose?

mental illness. the internet era is pretty great.

They make out every single product is a good deal because they live in rich San Francisco homes. I hate how they shill meme speakers and Apple products. Their content is aimed at techlets.

leolaportedickpic.com/

Attached: leo-laporte-middle-finger.jpg (500x323, 28K)

His show is more about tech lifestyle than tech. That's what the plebs want though so I'm not blaming him for riding the wave. Most of his guests nowadays are bunch of tiring tech journos, I know their takes even before they open their mouths.

How did Leo get hooked up with this fat friar?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Steve Gibson carries Leo Laporte. What other could live off of writing a worthless program 30 years ago?

i miss old Leo

Attached: leo_zdtv1.jpg (2220x3144, 774K)

Before that he was on CNBC but the producers wouldn't let him actually appear on camera. Instead he voiced a virtual character named Dev Null.

Attached: Devnull.gif (200x186, 22K)

is that pre-techtv? that shit looks ancient.

Not only did he show his dick on stream but he also revealed his wife's cunt.
That's a feat not many men have achieved.

this holy fuck. his SecurityNow ads are actually 5 minutes long

He does a show called No Agenda.
Yes.