This is peak smartphone design

You can NOT beat this.
i repeat you can NOT beat this.

Attached: Samsung-GALAXY-Nexus-0.jpg (1000x1300, 149K)

I can

Attached: Nexus_5_(1).jpg (995x784, 517K)

*teleports behind you*

Attached: thumb_1165_phone_front_big.jpg (246x489, 16K)

Fuck I was too slow

I'm still using mine. Too bad about the camera though...

I genuinely miss the realistic icons and that blue HUD/interface. Hate how cartoonish and super white everything is now.

Attached: Nokia1100.jpg (271x598, 28K)

Same here

>no hardware keyboard
dropped

>no facecam
>square phone
>no touch gimmicks
this

A Moto G clone?

I bet you cant beat this.

Attached: nokia-6-2018-1.jpg?itok=L7KLuOjP.jpg (1149x1149, 104K)

fpbp

Attached: Apple_iPhone_5_L_1.jpg (400x300, 16K)

lol

This.

Attached: akrales_180614_2657_0160.gif (1800x1200, 1.07M)

Ahem..

Attached: DD61E189-BD3E-4F41-B88C-25AD4C9E1BF1.jpg (657x666, 162K)

Lack of landscape keyboard is displeasing.

>using a phone
uh-huh

Attached: vp4_01.jpg (900x900, 45K)

Being a Moto G clone would be a compliment if it were true...the GNex was a hot gay mess with that utterly shit TI OMAP under the hood. I do NOT cherish those dark and troubled times.

That's not even in the top ten. This is the true peak

Attached: BB Passport.png (800x661, 212K)

That's not the first-gen Moto G with the comfy rubberized back and finger groove.

i was gonna post this! the keyboard is god tier.

Wow, aren't you a special snowflake

Posting from this, great phone, to bad Android aesthetic is down the shitter though.

White borders around the icons? What the fuck Google.

nah man it was the 4 that layed the groundwork for that whole design philosophy. plus the glass back was more A E S T H E T I C

5 is a better phone for sure because its 64bit but i still own my 64gb 4s as a backup phone in 2018... just used it the other day when my 6 got a new battery

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (800x600, 63K)

Get rekt all of you

Attached: B006FXY9LC_img2_lg.jpg (800x663, 87K)

I found my old iphone 4 the other day, Oh how I wish they still made phones that small

Smartphones will never reach top quality until physical keyboards come back.

Mine broke sadly sad that I'll probably never love a phone so much , rooting and flashing ROMs was so chill and smooth on it

>oh look, a three-headed monkey!

Attached: Nokia_N950.jpg (300x264, 16K)

Are pagers even supported by cell networks anymore ?

*Blocks your path*

Attached: lowresnote8.jpg (443x332, 14K)

i absolutely loved and still love nexus 5 design

The White version was so sexy, the 5X was also up there aesthetically

5 was 32 bit tho

>that enter button
I want it

The old moto xs had nice designs

Attached: Moto-X-Pure-Edition-Review-Hardware-3.jpg (820x498, 139K)

I miss the age of funky phone designs instead of making rectangle slabs.
The only real difference being in muh notch, muh bezels, muh thinness

I prefer the Q20. Wish I'd try a Passport tho.

Attached: 7AB59DE65A0A40F7A6A7C4AF7ABFDDEB.jpg (567x756, 73K)

If you’re not gonna go with a 5 you at least have to go back to 3gs. That thing was a beauty. I have long considered transplanting 4s internals to a 3gs chassis just for the aesthetics.

Still have the X Pure, on a Redmi 4 Prime now, the pure is amazing, great build quality, AMAZING screen (still flagship worthy) and those speakers are also great. Camera is mediocre but video recording is great though. I would've still use it if t had better battery, only 3 hours of SOT now

Attached: Verizon-Razzle-mobile-phone.jpg (600x350, 20K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-112153_Live message.jpg (1440x2960, 411K)

>peak smartphone design
An oxymoron
BEHOLD

Attached: AB85EA98-8212-4FE6-B58D-BF7C31B4F47C.jpg (286x802, 75K)

>No band 66 and 13
lmao, it's the current year nokia

I miss Holo UI so much. Is there any way to get this UI on newer Android?

i've gone through 4 other phones since first getting the S3 and i've come back to it every time. it's "Nokia unbreakable" and with replaceable battery pretty much unkillable.

Question: is installing Replicant worth it if I want everything (including Wi-Fi) to just work?

Attached: 51gklfZEPIL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 28K)

God I loved that shit.

*destroys your hands*

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-105319__01.jpg (1080x1241, 322K)

Sorry guys.

Attached: lumia-1-1[1].jpg (780x551, 26K)

It still works today, just install LOS(S) and slap on a new battery (my chinkshit $10 battery from eBay lasts me about 3hrs SOT and less than 1%/hr during standby)
The only thing I don't like about this phone is the camera
Also, some models seem to be less durable than others, especially with the power button being fragile as fuck, I have two (one inherited after my mom upgraded), one has a fucked up power button and the other is fine

Yall niggas don't know about dem curves doe

Attached: screener_1529950318072.png (2134x3840, 1.18M)

>having toddler hands

This. Like a Kitkat version for modern phones

That and the backflip were the end of a truly unique era of Motorola phone designs. The backflip was my favorite and if they made an updated version with 2018 specs I'd fucking cum in my pants. Comfy full qwerty, keyboard flipped out of the way when you just wanted to use the screen, and when you wanted to use the keyboard there was a square trackpad on the back of the display right about where your left index finger rested naturally that functioned the same as a laptop trackpad.

Honestly, this would be a great umpc or linux phone design though what I'd really love to see is an Intel atom phone in this design running Windows 10 x86_64

Attached: Motorola-Backflip_03.jpg (448x300, 20K)

Still my favorite phone to date. Sleek understated look, good performance and a clean no-nonsense rom.

The fucking Razzle! I was thinking about this phone the other day I remember really wanting one. that swirving keyboard was so cool. Still such a cool looking phone

This. The only 2012 design that is alive until this day.

The Sony XZ1 Compact is only ~1.5cm longer and a few millimetres wider (same thickness).

God, I wish Apple would just put a fingerprint scanner on the back of the new iPhone. Why are they such cunts

Attached: EVA.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Razzle was dope imo I remember being amazed by the swivel because when in typing mode it'd be angled but flat in music mode

Attached: 20180625_165607.gif (480x640, 3.34M)

i disliked those b/c the keyboard would get stretched from all the typing and it would end up risen.

My display stopped working about 10 months into owning it but it was still an awesome phone when it worked.

Sure, I can. It had an x86 CPU, too.

Attached: Nokia_9210_and_9110.jpg (1984x760, 241K)

Not to mention how fast the keys wore out

>Processor: 32-bit 66 MHz ARM9-based RISC CPU

I unironically miss these.

The 9110 and earlier models were x86.

This was my first smartphone.
I some how completely lost it. Fucking weirdest thing.
Using the s5 now. I think it beats it for greatest device.

based nexus poster

I always thought those angle keyboards were neat till I got one and realized the way I hold my phone it's just better to keep it flat. Then every time I typed I had to slide it open only partially so it wouldn't fuck with the angle

The next pixel seems like it's positioned to be the next nexus 5.

Attached: pixel-3-xl-render-phone-designer-1.jpg (1200x750, 105K)

Attached: Hydrogen-One-MBKHD-screen_0.jpg (1600x941, 138K)

>xl
Someone fell for the manlet meme

Had a Nex5 but damn LG had no concept of quality control back then. Huge gaps between screen glass and bezels. I have the LG made Pixel 2 XL now and they got the QC right finally.

BB Z10 was probably one of the best of the last few phone gens in terms of usability. The build quality on that thing was amazing.

Attached: bbz10.jpg (818x560, 138K)

use google camera with auto hdr

Wrong

Attached: download.jpg (357x357, 11K)

How can they justify having bezels like that in 2018?

I'd like to interject for a moment

OnePlus One
Huawei P9
Oppo Find 5
Oppo Find 7
Oppo Find X

thos are my favorite phones design and builtquality wise.

using Samsung S9 atm only for the specs, don't quite like the design language though.. it's dull and soulless

I swear this phone has the purest design. No eye-popping shit, no very visible logos in your face, nice fingerprint reader placement, very simple front design.

Attached: thumb_57689_default_big.jpg (558x591, 46K)

Nexus 4 was also great

Attached: HOTSPOT_xperia_xz1_compact.jpg (850x800, 61K)

No that's a shit design.
A good design is kino design

Attached: 6a2cbc06-e69c-4201-bc36-93be82d9580a.jpg (395x311, 21K)

Oh, God, no. I love my Redmi Note 4X, but the design is just... Ugh
Even Redmi 4a, which is cheaper, looks better.
The greatest design from Xiaomi is Mi Max 2. No bumps, no corners and this stupid strings... It's just simple af.

Damn nip phones are aesthetic af
I want a rectangular thin clamshell reee

>I want a rectal cam
Typical nip lover

Still using my nexus 5. Running linage os. Works great. Only complaint is my worn out power button. Bought a replacement button but I'm shit at soldering really small things so I'm waiting until my current one is completely broken to try to replace it.

There is literally nothing wrong with rectangular phones.

*teleports behind you*

Attached: copresheaf.jpg (800x600, 43K)

Hey user I'm exactly in the same boat as you. Been thinking of replacing the battery but from what I've seen it looks like a lot could go wrong if I mess it up.

Sexy

Symbian killed Nokia, WP was just the last mail in the coffin.

Photon Q uses the same keyboard. I'm still using mine.

such a good phone. too bad build quality wasn't great. but it did every thing you wanted to. without question. without drama.
Got a Nokia 5 for cheap as a replacement but it's far more bulky, lacks a fullHD screen and isn't as snappy.
does come with microSD and fingerprint reader that's quite fast and a battery that lasts days instead of hours but still. I loved that nexus 5.

>positioned to be the next nexus
none of pixels are the next nexus. It's a 1000€ phone. nexuses were 300-400€.
Xioaomi or Nokia phones are the "next nexus"

I miss running this with KitKat. I fucking hate today phones with giant screens and flat google design.

Attached: moto-x-2013-atualizacao-android-5-1-lollipop.jpg (620x380, 34K)

This phone must have set a record for number of features eventually implemented in stock Android. 2013 was an amazing year for Motorola. Too bad they turned to shit again right after

mine croacked, but it was a nice phone, that’s true

flagship phone prices rose sharply, now 400€ is a mid-range price, I don’t like it either, but that’s the reality