"You don't own your PC; we do" - Microsoft

Hahahahahah

How the fuck are you not in charge of your own PC?
What the fuck Microsoft.

Attached: 1529807687322.jpg (554x440, 56K)

works on my machine

Are you using Spybot Anti-beacon? That would explain your seeing this.

no, it's a fresh install

Isnt this simply a gpo policy ? I did it too so it doesnt automatically turn it on again every damn time

>How the fuck are you not in charge of your own PC?
It's called the licensing model, they've been using it since the 80s.
The purpose of it is to defeat notions that while hardware has to be bought, software can be shared freely and limitlessly.

what's the gpo policy then?

microsoft is pure shit

being too stupid to install OS isnt the vendors fault, dummy

>HURRR DURR WHAT IS WINDOWS 10 LTSB THE ONLY RIGHT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE WINDOWS 10 HRRRR DRRRR
the post

That's with LTSB, you dumb smelly pajeet. Eat your own shit from the designated street you just shat on.

You are a fucking retard.

of course its microsoft because you are using proprietary software

Attached: 20160504_164851.png (1372x904, 1.48M)

>what is group policy
absolute tube-feeding retard

>clearly says your it administrator
>blames microsoft

They exist to make money not be your friend

are you retarded?

Most of the alerts in any settings is usually due to a) insider preview or b) GPO
The latter could have been fucked with due to all these anti-spyware programs people run, an admin (maybe it's a comp you got from school or something), or just straight up fucking around and forgetting about it.

OP obviously is.

Too bad the only alternatives are shit hobby projects by a handful of smelly mouthbreathing nerds.

It fucking sucks. I just want an OS that works and lets me do my own thing in peace.

So you're a retard with awful reading comprehension skills. Got it.

i can read so no clearly you cant or are you implying they made the dialogue box to lie to you?

Yes, because if you could read, you would see in OP's text that his PC belongs to him and not to some "IT administrator". In other words, the IT administrator would be OP, and Microsoft is denying him access to his own PC.

You fucking retard, do your parents still feed you and change your diapers too?

Oh god you're actually retarded.

>go to work
>connect computer to work network
>group policy changes settings

not hard clearly his IT department doesnt want him getting the entire system syphilis because he clicked on a cat video

The retard with no reading comprehenesion skills is calling everyone a retard.

Buahahahha do everyone a favor and blow your fucking brains out, Pajeet.

You are retarded too. Holy shit, Jow Forums is literally full of pajeets.

It's not connected to a work network, it's a regular LTSB install in my fucking house, you goddamn monkey.

>absolutely free
>windows
haha what

so then be an IT admin and solve the problem idiot or dont use server grade windows on a home desktop if you cant use it right

LTSB isn't "server grade windows" you fucking retard.

Just fucking kill yourself, your reading comprehension is shit and your grandeur of delusions is just laughable because of how dumb you sound.

LTSB wasn't made for people of low IQ such as yourself, you should use Windows 10 Pro. See, it even has "Pro" in the name so you can still feel professional.

it is server grade software as its designed for mission critical things what you want for a home computer is windows 10 pro or to smarten up and simply learn how to- control your own computer instead of assuming Microsoft has time to fuck with you for no reason

>he fell for the college jew
>he doesn't understand how domains work

No u

OP has called you retard no less than eight times so far

but go on guys, keep trying to help him

dumbass op, just smart enough to torrent LTSB but not smart enough to use it. SAD!

Attached: nR0ZmD3x_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>66491628
>66491638
So why are you samefagging, retard? It's not a server grade OS. You are so persistent and delusional. I'm going to assume you have 80 IQ.

>grandeur of delusions
>not delusions of grandeur

Learn some damn English, Pajeet.

he's calling them, aka you, a retard, because you are saying making up shit and saying retarded things

>resorts to half linking posts

pathetic just learn to use software before throwing an absolute fit

Server grade as is for businesses. Since you can manage your licenses as an admin.

You don't understand something that installed on your machine? Yet you said everyone here as a retard?
Go back to your Mac OS, kid.

>big flashy buttons 10
>calling anyone a kid
heh

Attached: laughing-anime-girl-gif-1.gif (500x545, 263K)

Lol you dumb shit, LTSB is not a server grade OS. Twist it as much as you want, it's not going to work.

I can honestly smell your designated shitting street from here.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1529601782504.jpg (586x578, 45K)

This.

You agreed to this when you installed the operating system.

Let's just make this brief and readable so OP and anyone dragged into this black hole of a thread can get a clear and concise explanation of the problem.

Windows 10 LTSB is a Microsoft solution that allows for administrators to deploy Windows 10 to a suite of computers at an organization, institution, or corporation. LTSB keys are typically used in Enterprise solutions, and are not designed for individual use. Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro are though.

Resultant from this arrangement, LTSB installs are typically managed by a unified Group Policy, set by the administrator in charge of the LTSB install. In the case of OP's screenshot, this means that virus and threat protection modifications have been made.

Additionally, even if your install isn't an LTSB install, connecting to your Onedrive account from an individually licensed computer can result in a Group Policy being applied to a computer.

There's no such thing as "server grade operating system".

based

>Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization.
It doesn't say this otherwise. Quit fuckin' around at work, we're not gonna help you circumvent your employer's policies.

Are you fucking retarded? What kind of mental gymnastics are you going through to come up with that shitty fucking statement that my PC comes from my job? Go lose your weight, you fat autistic neckbeard.

PROBably because, like I just said, that red message doesn't show up unless the policies have been changed by whatever organization you're at...
fuckin fuktard

>what is a group policy for enterprise terminals
m8 really?

>if Microsoft said it's an organization, then it means it's from an organization!!!
I can smell your designated shitting street from here, pajeet. Blow your fucking brains out, you mental abortion.

"server grade", what the fuck does that even mean? A $5 microcontroller is server grade if it's connected to the internet and running a primitive webserver.

Any time I change something in group policy editor, I can't edit in settings and have to always do it in group policy editor?

What pajeet or chink at Microsoft thought this would be a good idea?

That person is a retard. Don't feed the retards. Just call them a retard, and be done with it.

>shitposting this hard in Jow Forums
ok whatever dude, clearly your policies have been changed regardless, might wanna look into that, or just go suck a bag of dicks, i rly dont care

Caso cerrado

from an Insider ISO*

lmao this entire thread
>server-grade windows

Attached: 1517676620182.jpg (581x603, 64K)

Your work owns that PC dumb nigger.

Attached: 1515760011259.jpg (960x720, 80K)

>man uses software incorrectly
>blames developer
Many such cases. Sad.

No it's not LTSB. That's the new Windows Security Center, which LTSB lacks.

You are literally fucking retarded lmfao.

>I don't understand what LTSB is you all are full of shit.

That computer is on a domain, of course you don't have access to all the settings.

>What pajeet or chink at Microsoft thought this would be a good idea?
apparently the one who was smarter then you