What is wrong with women?

What is wrong with women?

Attached: 1523712623040.png (540x600, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesty.org.uk/powerful-experiment-refugees-eye-contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how may /virgingeneral/ do we need?

Women is what's wrong.

Women are useless

Remove women's right to vote. God will it.

Women are born nation destroyers, just like how every ancient texts tell us. More news at 11.

Women are very usefull,as women.
They are not men,you can't put them to do men work(like decidung about national borders in this case) and expect them not to suck at it.

Jow Forums the new r9k

You gay?

Why are you using this fake pic you faggot

I've noticed nearly 100% of propaganda for refugees involve images of male refugees, is this on purpose to attract more women to the cause?
We know women are incredibly jealous, greedy creatures, it would seem easy enough to start photoshopping 'attractive' brown women in these same adverts to pull their strings. It would be a campaign that couldn't be labelled racist/xenophobic or any of the 100s of buzzwords that they like to throw around. We need to start using reverse psychology instead of just fighting everything head on

We takin yo women white Boi
KARA BOGA

It's more that there are no (or so few that they can be considered zero) female "refugees." These are colonizers and military invaders.

Sorry but the truth is most white women prefer black cock. Not sure if because of the size and thickness compared to white men, or just that white men act more like pussies now.

maybe the pic is whatever was the thumbnail for that facebook video. but here's the site and video

amnesty.org.uk/powerful-experiment-refugees-eye-contact

Attached: let's look.jpg (251x201, 6K)

GENETIC COMMUNISM

THEY ARE TRYING TO REDISTRUBUTE THE NEANDERTHALL DNA THAT IS IN WHITES TO BOOST THE IQ OF NIGGERS

that doesn't matter for our propaganda we just need the illusion of competition. I'm well aware that the boats have 300 men and 10 women it's like playing where's waldo

Attached: 1539331037084.png (640x360, 312K)

The only thing you're taking is a shit in the street Ramjesh

Attached: WomenAfterFeminism.jpg (568x640, 162K)

And your references are???
I only have my glorious wife of 10 years, and 3 kids as proof that she definitely prefers the white cock.
Please show me the majority of white women married to or with black men.
It's a myth. You probably don't even know one.

Don't worry Britbong I'll keep some safe

Attached: neanderthal.png (791x397, 46K)

baste oz-poster

oh look another photoshopped nigger bait thread dumped on Jow Forums instead of being deleted like it should!

thanks mods!!