Want some nvidia cards?

>want some nvidia cards?
>here is our new NDA
>what you dont want to sign it because it forces you to say only positive things about our products?
>that sucks for you

heise.de/newsticker/meldung/In-eigener-Sache-Nvidia-NDA-als-Maulkorb-fuer-Journalisten-4091751.html?view=zoom;zoom=1

paper version of the gpp

Attached: 1527377390170.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/newsticker/meldung/In-eigener-Sache-Nvidia-NDA-als-Maulkorb-fuer-Journalisten-4091751.html?view=zoom;zoom=1
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.computerbase.de/2018-06/stellungnahme-nvidia-nda/
extreme.pcgameshardware.de/user-news/511519-nvidia-aktuell-verschickte-nda-mit-zweifelhaften-passagen-11.html#post9403217
tomshw.de/2018/06/26/unsere-taegliche-nvidia-news-gibt-uns-heute-vom-spekulatius-bis-zum-nda-glosse/
forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=11730197&postcount=92
guru3d.com/news-story/new-nvidia-press-embargo-stirs-things-up.html
twitter.com/RyanSmithAT/status/1011347813542739969
youtube.com/watch?v=7SXmkk_yVMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't speak nazi

I'd fuck her throat to be honest.

i want to procreate with her and father a horde of mutt babies to further the aim of 56%ing europe

Attached: DZXOz9tW0AAp9ID.jpg (1200x947, 153K)

I should go send some messages to other reviewers and ask why they didn't disclose the NDA

But I won't because I'm not interested in shitvidia lmao fuck you retards anyone buying nvidia after 3.5 is retarded

Who is that deamon?

>counting on shill sites to tell you what to buy

>buying stuff
>getting butt blasted by the money jew
hahaha
i still use the pentium system i found in the trash

Fuck you
There is nothing wrong with being jewish

Of course not, why would there be? You get all the money and you know you're God's chosen people.

I'm surprised that they didn't have an NDA for the NDA

>Recipient...shall not:
>threaten to expose Confidential Information, unless paid in cash or ad dollars

ayylmao they need to fire their lawyers too
Their own legal language suggests they are required to pay you to keep a secret and it is allowable behavior.

this is english you fucking brainlet:

Attached: Nvidia_NDA.png (724x2000, 1.04M)

Attached: incel inside.jpg (360x360, 18K)

>Recipient shall use Confidential Information solely for the benefit of NVIDIA

Attached: 1524442489291.gif (450x250, 977K)

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.computerbase.de/2018-06/stellungnahme-nvidia-nda/

extreme.pcgameshardware.de/user-news/511519-nvidia-aktuell-verschickte-nda-mit-zweifelhaften-passagen-11.html#post9403217

tomshw.de/2018/06/26/unsere-taegliche-nvidia-news-gibt-uns-heute-vom-spekulatius-bis-zum-nda-glosse/

forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=11730197&postcount=92

guru3d.com/news-story/new-nvidia-press-embargo-stirs-things-up.html

twitter.com/RyanSmithAT/status/1011347813542739969

kek

holy shit that pchg....

basicly nothing its written on the nda is important
we arent lawyers we dont know the law but we will sign it anyways

holy fucking shit

I'm too fucking stupid to understand any of this and so would at least 90% of Jow Forumsoons. Can you make a tl;dr greentext of this?

Attached: 1427069666560.jpg (430x290, 34K)

And if it's so unimportant, why the whole NDA thing at all? It's obvious that nvidia wants to check which sites are still on their leash.

real journalist don't sign NDA a buy hardware to review from consumer stores. Also because journalists samples are usually better than consumer ones.

>der absolute Zustand von Jow Forums

>we
who's we, you fucking faggot? its just (you)! get fucked, shill.

>tripfag

t-thanks

Attached: 1520900141913.png (422x508, 131K)

The samples that they're send are usually made available before retail release, so they either sign the NDA or they only get to review after all the other reviewers that did (which means less people will be interested in their review and they'll make less money).

Reviewers need to eat, too.

Also, who is the girl in the OP

The pixelated watermark proves it's legit

>The samples that they're send are usually made available before retail release, so they either sign the NDA or they only get to review after all the other reviewers that did (which means less people will be interested in their review and they'll make less money).
Canard PC Hardware, who were one of the first (if not the first) to review Ryzen (and have been quoted everywhere for that), bought their sample as leaks on some obscure chinese market without having to sign any NDA.
>Reviewers need to eat, too.
they still sell papers/subscriptions.
Journalism that rely on ads and sponsoring needs to die.

If the reviewers are only allowed to post positive things about the product they could say something like, "It's better than getting fucking in the ass by a razor studded dildo coated in salt and lime." I mean, technically, it is positive. They needn't say it practically sucks your cock.

WHO IS SHE

Attached: 1528677866892.jpg (1211x1190, 477K)

Colorful has stopped making AMD cards entirely since GPP.
ASUS, MSI, and Gigabyte all didn't have AMD cards at computex, either.

GPP still exists, it's just being kept tight lipped.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SXmkk_yVMU

Nothing to see here, now go buy them CEO edition cards.

Attached: 1498670669287.png (1280x720, 925K)

And yet I'm never gonna buy a nvidia card as long as they don't make a good open driver

And dithering support.
And support for two monitors with a different frequency without stuttering (this is huge for me since I have a 60hz portrait monitor for programming, and I want to get a high refresh rate one for gaming, with means Nvidia isn't a possibility)
And working software in general, but I hear they're working on this one.

A MISTY MEMORY

Attached: weird.jpg (1440x1088, 78K)

>Nvidia hands out NDA saying you have to give them positive coverage
>(((GamersNexus))) makes a positive review about the NDA
Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this?

Attached: Jew radar.gif (450x450, 776K)