So who here decided to forfeit to botnet and become an iFruit believer?

so who here decided to forfeit to botnet and become an iFruit believer?

Tell me about your experience in the ecosystem.

Attached: fruity.jpg (800x450, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
youtu.be/MKJjLwMUPJI
youtu.be/WU7U2kJsQv0
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
cnet.com/news/iphone-apple-brassiere-photos-nude-pictures/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/25/trump-team-rebukes-u-n-saying-it-overestimates-extreme-poverty-in-america-by-18-million-people/
notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-Retina-15-Mid-2015-Review.144402.0.html
notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-Microsoft-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i7-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i5-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-m3.156031.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buy MacBook Pro 2015, iPhone 6, iPad Mini 2
>MacBook throttles like crazy, has shit battery life
>iPad begins lagging after a couple updates
>iPhone bends in the middle
I sold them and got myself a OnePlus 3T, a ThinkPad X230, and a Surface Pro 3. All of them are 100x better. There is no "ecosystem", only lockins with software and hardware. iCloud is a meme I never used, same with Facetime and iMessage. Using iOS and Mac OS was just bad, like dragging my balls across sandpaper. Nothing worked right, nothing was comfortable or easy. Everything was a pain in the ass. Something as simple as copying podcasts to my phone required iTunes which is the most unintuitive horse shit I've ever used.

Yes, Apple shit is just as bad as the neckbeards say it is.

Attached: 1516128828710.gif (350x350, 881K)

macOS is alright. iOS is fucking shit.

macOS is the redheaded stepchild. Neglected, mistreated, and forgotten. iOS is what you'll be using in 2020. iShit is the present and future of Apple.

Mac has the best trackpads with better scrolling and 3 finger drag. The monitor displays the color white, not browned off-white.

I was considering it but I don't like the ecosystem and jailbreaking is dead

>steal iPad
>DFU restore
>DNS spoof the activation page
>change icloud registration
>stare at iPad, open navigator, er safari I mean.
>put it on a shelf and never touch it again.

Cool blog faggot

Apple is for adults who want to get the job done and not be embarrassed by ugly hardware and buggy OSes

iPhone is fine. I just hate the way you manage files for it. You need iTunes to copy anything to your phone. And for pirated movies/tv shows it's possible but a fucking chore. Android is literally drag + drop.

got myself a used mbp late 2013 the other day to try it (600euro of a try lol) and after a bit of tweaking it seems alright
the only problem is that it is very expensive to get it as you want it, you need tons of accessories and paid tweaking apps, so far i spent almost 100euro trying to get it as i want it
but yeah, it seems like an update compared to my x230. only real problem is that battery management is a shit (and turboboostswitcher is a good add) and the thermal design is a shit, it idles at 40° and under light usage it stays at 65° while my x230 used to stay at 65° under full load with no throttling, idling at 30°. you can definitively feel it on the aluminium chassis, which is often annoying.

also, anyone knows how to type the euro symbol on Jow Forums? cause on every other situation it just works but whenever it type it in here it prints [eqn][/eqn] i don't know why

i only have a macbook, but it's pretty much the best laptop when paired with macos. linux nerds can't seem to firgure out multi-touch trackpads, which is why linux is only good for desktops and servers

>be me
>first computer, Timex Sinclair 1000
>upgraded to TRS-80
>upgraded to 286
>upgraded to 386
>took a graphic design class with a Mac II
>upgraded to 486
>more graphic design
>bought a PowerPC Mac
>upgraded to Pentium
>long, slow 90s Mac failure
>(still did way more 3d work on Mac than PC)
>Jobs returned to his company
>Apple stopped sucking down
>Windows started sucking down
>Ghetto PC-culture routers failed at doing anything well
>Bought an Airport
>RIM stopped making good phones
>Bought an iPhone
From my standpoint, Apple has consistently improved, faster, and I don't regret much. I miss my Blackberry.

Apple is dying. They're not innovating. They're out of ideas. RIP Apple.

>trackpad

If you don't use iOS you must be using Android* which means you are poor by default

*Only Android and iOS exist as phone operating systems

*servers

youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
youtu.be/MKJjLwMUPJI
youtu.be/WU7U2kJsQv0

I am 44, I have been a developer, sysadmin, DBA for the last 20 years. I have worked on DOS, OS/2, Windows 3/95/NT/2k/7/10, solaris, BSD, Linux, AIX. Finally in May this year I had to work at a hip internet startup that only used mac - it was like a fucking cult. I was not allowd to run Linux, not even in a VM. Anyway, i thought i would give it a fair crack. Utter bollocks. I would rather use CDE on Solaris.

I had an iPad Mini and 2 different models of iPod Touch. Newer versions of iOS made them slow and bloated to the point of been unusable. 3 of my cousins have iPhone and iPad too and even they complain about the system becoming slower with each update.

>"Out of the frying pan and into the fire."
That was basically my whole experience with mactrash and itoddler phones.

Also what males you think apple doesn't mine your data and sell it to 3rd parties or even worse, the feds, like its literally been doing for decades?

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

cnet.com/news/iphone-apple-brassiere-photos-nude-pictures/

Attached: 1502768351185.jpg (1750x960, 334K)

I'm this -> pros
- 2x battery life
- not android
>cons
- 2016 phone
>?
- 50€urodollars more than my phone when I bought it, if it works for 2 years, that's ok.
- iOS?

Do or don't?

Don't, SE has chronic overheating issues and 2GB of RAM means everything will constantly be reloading. Get a used oneplus 3 if you're that poor.

>get an iPhone SE as company phone
>like the form factor, hate the OS
That's about it.

Shill your chinkshit elsewhere third world peasant mestizo cunt.

How do you even type on that thing? My cousin let me use hers to call some relatives and text them when I lost my android and I literally had to use my pinkies to type in landscape mode and half the time I still made mistakes.

First of all I've owned iPhones and I honestly think they were one of the worst financial decisions I've ever made. Second yeah you're right I am a third world peasant, this is america after all. If you don't want me in your third world shithole then tell uncle sam to stop getting involved in foreign civil wars, cunt.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/25/trump-team-rebukes-u-n-saying-it-overestimates-extreme-poverty-in-america-by-18-million-people/

I'm not poor, but I don't use my phone a lot, and don't want to spend more than I need. Mostly it will be sitting idle waiting for calls/emails.
It's just that I'm starting to hate Android (and most phone manufacturers I've tried, but that's something else), so the idea was to make that little time I'm using the phone pleasant at least.

>my fat greasy beaner toe-fingers can't into the white urban upper-middle class technology of Apple.
No shit.
>wars are why my wetback ancestors anchor babied me here
Nobody cares womp womp. Get back to cleaning my toilets and picking my fruit. We brought you here to out-vote the hillbillies and you're doing a shit job of it.

>We brought you here to out-vote the hillbillies and you're doing a shit job of it.
You helped a government mass murder hundreds of thousands of unarmed civilians to play 4D chess with political half brain dead corporate cock suckers? wow

Last good computer was the 2015 MBP 15

Last good phone was the SE

Both of them the last before the dongling

You're a poor brown member of our underclass whose sole purpose is to pick the crop our lazy white and black underclass won't. I don't know how many times you think whining about your savage mestizo warlord ridden shit-ditch of a country it's going to take before someone cares, but I'll go ahead and save you the time: never.

>"After our one-hour stress test with Prime95 and FurMark (Windows), the CPU runs at only1.2 GHz, while the graphics card is also limited to just 400 MHz. Even though devices fromAsus,Acer& Co. also throttle, none of the direct rivals loses that much performance. The performance of the MacBook was much better under OS X, but the tools (Cinebench and Unigine Heaven) are not that demanding for the hardware."

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-Retina-15-Mid-2015-Review.144402.0.html

>"We had our doubts on the performance of the Surface Pro 4 Core i7 configuration considering the throttling issues found on the Surface Pro 3. Luckily, we can observe no major performance issues when under high loads. The tablet is able to maintain its maximum Turbo Boost of 3.2 GHz for both cores when under Prime95 stress and Unigine Heaven stress."

notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-Microsoft-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i7-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i5-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-m3.156031.0.html

lmao

(me)
But then again, maybe I'm expecting too much. I just want a small fucking phone which can call people and read emails and is pleasant to use, without being bloated to death, and maybe two days of autonomy. Help pls.

Look lad, over hald the country does even the cuckservatives now, now kids aren't getting separated from their parents at the border over a fucking misdemeanor.

Good. I want more of you beaner slaves here to pick crop and clean toilets. Fuck republicans.

small phones are never worth it but if you're this stingy then only other alternative I can recommend is used sony compact phones

>iPhone X
>iMac Pro
>MBP 15"
>iPad Pro
Feels good to not be poor.

Man, I don't think you gringos realized what kind of pandoras box you've all opened. The ones that became citizens will go to college and star families. When america is 50% hispanic and a communistic shithole ridden with civil war and mass civilians exterminations you have nobody but your dumbasses to blame.

What's your credit card minimum?

Had an Xperia X3(?) compact, that thing made me fall in love with compact phones. Everything else (currently 5") feels like a brick. Problem is that thing was breaking apart by just looking at it, and the touchscreen stopped working (twice) after the slightest scratch on the glass. Did they get better?
How about Sailfish, anybody uses that?

>retarded squats going to college
Hahahahaha! Give me a break pendejo. You're not smart enough to take over our party in California, much less anywhere else. I went to UCLA and I could count the number of competent beaners on one hand.
>we will turn your country into a communist shit hole
No you won't. You have no power. You will never have power. Power is money and influence and it's all urban white apple product owning liberal whites.

>Tell me about your experience in the ecosystem.
been using hackintosh since 2013 no complaints.

This, but fuck laptops/tablets tbqfh. If I'm not at my iMac 5k, I'm on my phone. Seamless continuity between the two.

Not sure, tiny phones have never peaked my interest much. Guess having dirty tattle tale strangler hands doesn't help. But I'm glad I'm not white with that in mind, can't imagine life with girly hands beside jacking off.

Attached: 1459490694_giphy.gif (400x309, 497K)

i dont get why they're slacking on the mini tho
its their only usable product and they've abandoned it

Im getting iphone 9. just waiting to upgrade my old iphone 5

wow, they really got to you man

forgot pic related

Attached: Race_in_America.svg.png (2000x1600, 82K)

Yeah, at least my tiny, shitty hands are useful for changing lightbulbs in my car. Yay, I guess..

Don't forget to vote for Gavin Newsome. ;)

>Its another episode of a Jow Forumstard sperging out because he realizes white supremacy won't exist forever.

>he doesn't know that libralism ala Apple and Starbucks are white supremacy
>he thinks the subhuman Jow Forums reactionary idiots are right about anything
(You)

The whites are having babies with the minorities you TARD.

Attached: 63fc18f73.png (420x750, 16K)

Eurasian master race has nothing to do with you beaner.

This.

There is the white "supremacy" anymore of the white race itself is going to be genetically wiped out. Holy shot le 56% meme wasn't even a meme...

Yeah, you are right Jow Forums how could a white guy sperging out out about being outbread by the scarry brown people have anything to do with Jow Forums.

>>he doesn't know that libralism ala Apple and Starbucks are white supremacy
Are that your wet dreams?

>oh noes muh purity
Fuck off back to dipshit. You'll be muddy brown peasants white my French, Jewish, and Chinese descendants rule you forever. That's how libralism works.

>Eurasian master race
Yeah, how could anybody think you are a racist Jow Forumstard, throwing around nazi propaganda terms like "master race" and espousing your race as the supreme one.
Just fuck off Jow Forums.

>muh out breeding
More bullshit only Jow Forumsfags believe. No serious white or asian cares how many brown shitty slaves are around to pick fruit and clean toilets. You're not smart enough to take power and you hold labor costs down so we don't have to pander to poor white faggots who shitpost on Jow Forums like you.

>Sell your soul to Google
or
>Sell your body to Apple

I'd like a DeLorean to choose a Debian Linux phone called Nokia N9, please

Attached: White-Nokia-N9-Pure-Epicness-and-Pure-Beauty-7.jpg (800x531, 111K)

I'm confused, are anti purist and anti-minority at the same time? What are you even trying to accomplish?

>More bullshit only Jow Forumsfags believe.
You don't have to be a racist to look at the population data, this isn't a conspiracy theory, the media is reporting on that.

>No serious white or asian cares how many brown shitty slaves are around to pick fruit and clean toilets.
Lol, fuck off racist psychopath.

>You're not smart enough to take power and you hold labor costs down so we don't have to pander to poor white faggots who shitpost on Jow Forums like you.
What?

I just want you to know your place dipshit. Apple is an upper class product. Now fuck off to your barrio.

>I was not allowd to run Linux, not even in a VM.
For what bizarre reason?

>lol fuck off
Good comeback Juan. How about less posting and more Avacado picking? Again, nobody cares if the white trash population declines and is replaced with mestizo day labor. You fill the same societal niche of politically powerless laboring class.

Just get a good chinkphone and install LineageOS on it, stop being a MacToddler. You can find very good phones for under 200$ now.

In what way? Are you fucking high?

Attached: 1524777138854.jpg (800x4330, 1.56M)

>Good comeback Juan.
You didn't say anything, there never was anything to come back from, calling people your slaves because they are brown, is just your racist fantasy.
Stop sperging out and talk to your mother, you are looking pathetic.

iPOVVOS BTFO

You are what you are Miguel. You came here to work for us, rich White and Asian liberals. You vote how we tell you to. You live where we tell you. You take the handouts we give you. You belong to us. If you didn't like that arrangement you wouldn't be here. You want to be ruled by White and Asian superiors.

>You want to be ruled by White and Asian superiors.
LOL.
Keep telling yourself that you racist nazi.

Nazis are retard Jow Forums trash. No better than you beaner retards. Neither of you will ever matter beyond how many toilets you can clean for those who actually matter.

>macOS is the redheaded stepchild. Neglected, mistreated, and forgotten

This is so fucking true. And it's a pity, because while there are some very vocal anti-Mac OS people on this board, it's really a great operating environment. I have 3 computers and regularly use Window 7/10 (7 is definitely the superior choice here), Ubuntu 16.04 and Mac OS X 10.13. The Mac is easily the comfiest of the three, but I feel like it's been left to wither on the vine. I think iOS is alright but I resent it sometimes, because it represented Apple's shift from being a computer company to being a phone company.

>RIM stopped making good phones
>Bought an iPhone

Should have stuck around for the Q10, have yet to find a better phone. My iPhone SE is alright but nothing compares to the Q10 in terms of pure excellence.

These were also pretty cool

>Nazis are retard Jow Forums trash.
Then why are you using their propaganda terms?

You're using their terms moron. You brought up all their memes about "ohh boo white ppl r dying xdddd." Nobody cares. We celebrate rednecks dying off just like having more dumb beaners to make our favorite fruits cheaper at Whole Foods.

>You're using their terms moron.
No, I didn't, I am not a racist spastic like you.

>You brought up all their memes about "ohh boo white ppl r dying xdddd.
Again, that just what the media is saying, these racists are just scared about it.

You sound like a spastic racist bro. "The media," is a retard Jow Forums dogwhistle. Enjoy cleaning toilets.

>"The media," is a retard Jow Forums dogwhistle.
I am just fucking telling you that whites becoming a smaller part of the population is no conspiracy, it is wildely reported.
And no, I am not a Jow Forumstard screeching about the media being all lies and hiding DA TRUTH from us, I am just saying what they are saying.

And what point are you making crying about poor whites being displaced by other prole toilet swabs? It doesn't matter.

I am just telling you that you are a racist spactic using nazi terms like "master race".

You don't have to be a retard Jow Forums spaz here because you got triggered bro. Just clean the toilet and go fuck your cousin.

It is also HILARIOUS that you attribute the difference in success between whites asians and whites to some inherent characteristics, pro tip its just the environment.
If white supremacists weren't trying their best to keep the scary browns down, they could be just as successful as the whites or Asians, which is why they think brown people are scary.

>You don't have to be a retard Jow Forums spaz here
I haven't said a thing Jow Forums thing, you are just spreading nazi propaganda and can't even defend yourself.
Pro tip, your "slaves" will be just as successful as you, if you didn't keep them down through white supremacy.

Of course it is. We oppress the shit out of you because we can. And you like it too. That's why you come and clean our toilets. Jow Forums is fucking retarded to think there is anything wrong with this arrangement. It's better for both of us.

You like white supremacy. That's why you shitpost on Jow Forums and thirst to clean my hapa toilet.

>Of course it is.
Not according to science, retard.

>We oppress the shit out of you because we can.
No, because of white supremacy keeping brown people down.

>You like white supremacy.
Of course I do! Why wouldn't I like being kept down and away from all potential power.

You do like it. There are a hundred beaners working on the street below my building right now. They could go anywhere else in the world but they chose to come here and be oppressed. You'll vote like I do and you will never rise above second class. Goddammit I love being Californian.

I bought macbook and iphone. Everything was bad. They are shit Jow Forums. The don't work I couldn't even shitpost because of how shitty OS was. When I tried to use iphone Tim Cook fucked me in the ass. Dont buy iShit. Then I bought 20 year old thinkpad it is so better then iShit MACTODDLERS BTFO then nstalled Gentoo on it and everything went back to normal I downloaded gimp and I really use it.

Attached: 1517791976653.png (820x729, 106K)

>You'll vote like I do
I vote against white supremacy, if that is removed latinos will be on equal footing to the whites and asians, that is just science.

I've been full iFruit for 4 years now and will never go back. Everything works so smoothly.

Exactly. You vote for my party because we dangle equality in your face and you aren't smart enough to run your own party. Don't forget to vote Newsome, hahaha.

Whatever you spastic nazi.

>muh poor unarmed civilians

Hapa liberal forever you Jow Forumstard. Back to your toilet job.

>you Jow Forumstard
I wasn't the guy spreading nazi propaganda terms here...

You are. Go back to your hugbox with your memes trumptard.

>trumptard
Why would I vote for a white supremacist?

>which means you are poor by default

I don't get it, the most expensive phones in the world run Android