Ok my iPhone 6 is finally shitting itself, & fuck paying $1000+ for a phone

Ok my iPhone 6 is finally shitting itself, & fuck paying $1000+ for a phone.

So far I'm thinking Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is the best value for money? Also considering Nokia 8, LG G6.

Preferences to ip68 rating & best battery performance.

I will buy whatever you tell me to Jow Forums

Attached: x-mi-mix2-main.jpg (770x362, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_5_pro-8893.php
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/development
androidauthority.com/we-asked-you-told-us-no-one-really-wants-wires-but-bluetooth-just-isnt-great-876615/
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/6/15/17467216/usb-c-headphones-wireless-future
youtu.be/hMf-qjmALAM
amazon.com.au/Bluetooth-Receiver-SZMDLX-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B07BPT7XYR/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1530030940&sr=8-2&keywords=bluetooth receiver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moto g5s+
posted from my moto g5+

buy the cheapest chinkphone, they are all rebrands.

i bought an LG g6 for $170 off eBay. brand new. i love it, especially for the price. admittedly i had to spend hours of browsing to get one from a legit auction that was new.

isn't that what Xiaomi is?
Is there an even cheaper chink!?!

far out I'm getting raped in Aus. I found a few for $500 AUD & thought that was good.
Good to know you're a fan though.

even that is mid tier price, look at meizu. It's all same shit.

I bought this meizu m2 note for 100€ 2years ago and it still does the job like the first day. But if you feel better having a 400€ phone in your pocket go ahead.

>1 month later....
I GOT A CHINKPHONE YOU GUYS SAID WAS GOOD AND IT'S SO BAD! ANDROID IS THE WORST I'M GETTING AN IPHONE

Recommend either oneplus6 or xiaomi mi mix 2s

My iPhone 6s cost 399 like a year ago

Thank you, I new the chinks mustve had an even chinkier phone for non westerners

pl pl plss i promise I won't say that!...

reason?

USD, equals like $700 AUD somehow..

Take a good look at your mobile providers website first, you could get some really good deals on there sometimes. I got my Nokia 7 plus for just €200 on there.

It equals like 475. USD is 1.2x in aussie dollars, not 2x.

Mix 2 is the best choice if you don't need the front camera

>I will buy whatever you tell me to Jow Forums
Don't be a contrarian for the sake of it. You can be recommended an iPhone again, as Jow Forums isn't one person. What you should start with is carrier network band support.

Thoughts on the mi mix 2s?

Slightly better Mi Mix 2, I say go for it or if you want to save a buck get a mi mix.

>best value for money
OnePlus 6 or Mi 8
>ip68
Xperia XZ2 or Galaxy S9

There are tons of cheaper phones out there. Doogee, Elephone, LeEco, Vernee, UMiDIGi and probably more I'm forgetting. The phones are shit in terms of battery life btw. Xiaomi has decent battery. Battery life is the most important spec on a phone, even if you disagree. You'll notice shit battery. You won't notice a 720p screen.

Does the Nokia 7 Plus work on ATT or Tmobile in the US?

>going for an 'all screen' phone

Attached: 1513230248823.jpg (740x740, 112K)

S8 m8.

Check out Meizu 15 series

Yea get the mix 2. It's genuinely a good choice. Don't fall for the nokia meme. You have to pay to get the bootloader unlocked. Fuck that.

>best value for money
Really?
>OnePlus 6
>3300mAh
>no micro SD card slot
>starting at $530
Or
>Mi 8
>3400mAh
>no micro SD card slot
>no 3.5mm jack
>starting at $510

>no 3.5mm
Just use USB headphones. How many times did you even use both USB and 3.5mm? As for mSD, yes it's unfortunate but I can personally live without it on a device with 32GB+ storage.
Galaxy S9 is good but the bad OS and cost isn't worth the 3.5mm jack.
S8 is shit because of the locked bootloader.
Xperia XZ2 has mSD.
Xiaomi Mi A1 is best bang for buck, but it's not "high end".
Mi 6 is also fine but it's known to have lag issues on MIUI.

>Xiaomi Mi A1 is best bang for buck, but it's not "high end".
Good thing Redmi Note 5 Pro exists.
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_5_pro-8893.php

Buy the ph-1 (essential phone) they sold so little of them that they are constantly in sale and you can get one for under 500€ (do the math yourself) they come with flagship specs and look really good

s9 m8
posted from my s9

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-151832_Dashchan.jpg (1440x2960, 303K)

>Redmi
Not only is it not high end but it also has a worse build quality, MIUI and mSD instead of USB C. Plus it's oversized.

>bad os
t. someone who hasnt used an s8 or s9
the os has literally no drawbacks and you can customise everything

anyone getting Mi 8 once it's in EU/US?

Bloatware

>MIUI
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/development
>mSD instead of USB C
Fast charging is still possible on micro USB ports and reversible USB cables exist. Consider this as well:
androidauthority.com/we-asked-you-told-us-no-one-really-wants-wires-but-bluetooth-just-isnt-great-876615/
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/6/15/17467216/usb-c-headphones-wireless-future

>notch
No. MIX has a better design. MIX 3 will probably be a better buy than Mi 8. However, Mi 8 does have a lot of great features and hardware choices. OLED display is very appreciated.

>the best value for money
Xiaomi Redmi 4a

Also, source on the worse build quality?
youtu.be/hMf-qjmALAM
It stills functions after these atrocities.

the notch blends in with the top icons desu

such as?
also you can remove bloatware easy as fuck you tech illiterate
enjoy your lineage os pajeet phone that doesnt work though that is somehow superior to my s9 because you have one browser app (as do I)

>such as?
Everything starting with "S"

Germanfag, who has been out of the loop for way too long here. Which Xiaomi is considered as a good bang for the buck? I keep seeing Mi 8 being mentioned but also Mi Mix 2S. What is the difference?

epic reply /b/ro
enjoy your redmi you paki cunt

If you're in the US, there's a good chance a chink phone won't fully utilize the network bands of your carrier

>lineage os pajeet phone
>epic reply /b/ro
>enjoy your redmi you paki cunt
Not him, but how has Jow Forums spread this far?

simmer down paki

Cute telepathic abilities.

Whatever. Go redmi note 5.

Best value for money is s8.

Kill yourself you autist

before buying a new phone, unless you actually want to buy a new phone, make sure it isnt a battery problem first. if you've had it since release, chances are it's getting throttled by the battery. right now it costs 30$ for a replacement battery from apple.

For some reason it has little to no custom ROM support. I doubt it's the best value for money not counting that.

i have a mi mix 2 with lineage and i'm pretty comfy with it

amazon.com.au/Bluetooth-Receiver-SZMDLX-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B07BPT7XYR/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1530030940&sr=8-2&keywords=bluetooth receiver

Get this as well i have it and it's ok since the thing doesn't have 3.5mm jack

I'm
, and because they fit your price range and have best performance to price ratio. All top specs and both have good cameras that are pretty up there on the index. They keep up/exceed current top flagship performance. Both have light OS and UI nearly stock android, more so on the oneplus. A nice seamless experience and you can keep them for years. Also good battery life great even.