NPC meme who?

so whats the deal with the NPC meme?

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

too late aussie the meme has already been tweeted by blue checkmarks on twitter

it's dead

Attached: DjyAld2X4AAQfKp.jpg (672x1076, 95K)

aw what

sorry mate

Fixed it for you Aus bro

Attached: images (14).jpg (221x228, 4K)

Article explaining how a moderate amount of people don't have an inner voice
Gets interpreted as they don't have souls and are just shells following programmed routines
Now is basically just a synonym for sheeple

This meme was the best. Its probably pretty accurate that most human action can be reduced to a rather simple algorithm. Sad thing is most of the world really are NPCs, glad I have had an inner monologue for as long as I can remember. I guess thats a benefit of being INTJ.

If u didn't call people NPC before the meme you'r doing it wrong.

Attached: 263455.jpg (680x420, 38K)

I dont have the pictures saved, but the ones about social media posting hit the nail on the head, its fucking hilarious.

There's a few going around now. Hilarious.

Attached: saudinpc.jpg (336x293, 30K)

jews hate this meme
trust the plan

I wonder if the jews are in on it.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 15K)

they've heard it over twitter
>SHUT IT DOWN
was their only response

Not much they don't get their grubby hands on

yup, sheeple, goyim, proles, pinks, zombies, normies...

I unironically and especially unautistically see alot of referability just like memes usually do for real life situations, I have an inner monologue as long as i can remember, I also wondered about it as a child and most likely did myself some trauma by trying to figure out "who i am and why i am alive" at the age of 5 (non-larp)

Revolutions wont happen with NPC`s user.

It's the most ironic and truthful meme that has come out of this shit board. It's basically the new "sheeple" meme, but smart people like me of course know there's much more to it ;)

Attached: 1538888249180.jpg (731x594, 141K)

>actually believes myers briggs tests
No user, you are the NPC.

Attached: mirror mirror.jpg (1156x2668, 621K)

I don't get it either. There was some bullshit article a couple of month ago and now it just feels like a raid.
Fucking forced memes

Revolutions require the fire that lives in the minds of men. Its up to the few, the proud, the meme makers and the magic men to break the programming and re-write the NPC algorithms.

it was all based off some damnyankee social science "study" with 30 fucking participants and a questionnaire and a bunch of people started making some kinda funny memes about it, but sure as shit tons of kids are gonna start thinking they're the only ones with grey matter

I don't believe them any more than any other stereotype, but they serve the same purpose. Basic pattern recognition groupings.

ay cheers mate

My inner monologue says you’re a faggot

oh yeah Jow Forums is compromised big time.
Big Political takedown on all social media AND Jow Forums at the same time.
All the people who were posting in the NPC general - Banned i am still on a shadow ban want to see how long this 15 minutes lasts kek

Attached: glowing.jpg (1349x774, 234K)

Given most of the world runs on some form of ballot representation and (if the meme is acurate) the majority of "people" will vote for how their TV tells them to vote, how the fuck is this NOT political?

Reddit general

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1077, 327K)

hey again little leaf, you really hate the npc meme huh buddy?

Attached: 1539339986479.png (755x1742, 188K)

Go back.

I got my 1st npc thread taken down. 2nd I actually explained how it is relevant to pol and I got banned. now my captchas are long as fuck or wont load.

used by alt-right autists (altists) to claim everyone who disagrees with them isnt even human

loosely based on some bullshit study done by college freshmen

>now my captchas are long as fuck or wont load.
{string imput>3}error.temper tantrum:abandon#task
Proof that mods are NPC's who cannot imagine how a non NPC will react.

Attached: 1538822229875.jpg (680x568, 30K)