Pizzagate investigation

Post all relevant info
>pic related

Attached: 20181012_141733.jpg (1440x1436, 915K)

>The proof is right here

Attached: 20181011_093634.jpg (1440x1440, 904K)

this is where it started, not comet pang pung

Attached: North Korea 2009 - clinton - podesta.jpg (1024x887, 155K)

Pizzagate isn't real. Snopes debunked it

Hahaha snopes

>Pineapple on pizza

Attached: Obama - pizza hotdogs.jpg (532x294, 28K)

Attached: pizza special 1.png (1230x858, 554K)

Attached: pizza special.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Attached: podesta emails.png (1416x1430, 840K)

it is over

>when someone tells you that Comet PingPong doesn't have a basement

Attached: lgR1gmo.jpg (1564x1564, 1.21M)

Attached: DC police chief.png (826x1165, 930K)

Snopes also debunked your whore mother knowing who your father was.

>camp (((nose)))
all the proof I need

These Pizzagate threads disappear quick and get scrubbed from the archives pronto. Hmmm.

Pizzagate confirmed. Need sauce for this convincing evidence. An instagram or something. Need to do some research.

This cant be real.

the post before that was the continuation, i posted them in reverese sadly it's real and this is what the media, police, judges, government, presidents, CEO's, priests, rabbi's, imams are doing behind our backs

Attached: handkerchief - pg.jpg (1802x3204, 286K)

Attached: transformer - james rothschild.png (962x644, 134K)

My friend my dear leaf friend please provide citation for your first two evidentiary claims

Attached: 1539142381564.jpg (1108x1482, 822K)

They keep killing witnesses and those who investigate, rest in peace Nancy Schaefer

Attached: The Corrupt CPS - Nancy Schaefer.jpg (1024x600, 92K)

Attached: Nancy Schaefer - corrupt CPS.jpg (960x576, 106K)

dubcheck

Attached: DynCorp - CPS.png (916x2189, 309K)

To be fair it's not just one party in government, both are just as compromised and corrupted

Attached: Boystown - Franklyn Credit Scandal.png (442x716, 230K)

Holy shit. Not going to lie, this is the most evidence I have ever seen for this kind of stuff. And I thank you for your image dump.

As I am not I an (((Elite))) and will never get to enjoy “””pasta””” or “cheese pizza”, Let me implore you to share the image sources for those swole chicks you used for OP.

I’m sticking around regardless because this shit is pretty dark. But while I am here, I’m at least going to bum for sauce

what is this supposed to mean?

Attached: CIA Finders.jpg (1728x2202, 900K)

Checked. Jesus people. At least show some respect to meme magic.

Unfortunately leaf, I do not believe any force beyond these images you are sharing and getting people to see them will actually even help to change anything.

I wonder why these particular threads are getting pruned or shadow banned???

what?? where you got this?

>Pizzagate

>Border kids

So leaf, is this canal global? Or just American, do you think?

I am wondering if the mass exodus of “refugees” overseas will see any children affected in a similar way, since God knows there are any fucking children in the waves of unwashed masses entering Europe.

Maybe I am off-base here, but I’m just throwing that out there. Trying to think of other recent global or American events that would make it easy for children to go missing

i've been banned from almost all social media that i share these with. this is the last place I get to share this stuff, but don't know how long that will last
James Achilles Alefantis Rothschild is the president of "transformer":
>Transformer is a Washington, DC based 501 (c) 3 non-profit, artist-centered organization that connects and promotes emerging artists locally, nationally and internationally.
The URL in that img lead to these imgs:
and the hosting site was in Russia to avoid local laws in D.C.

I would also still kill for some (pizza) sauce here.

Wait, for the pizzagate stuff or the two thots? Because I’m mostly interested in the latter.

Although I did post a theory that maybe this isn’t just limited to the American government, and I’m interested in your thoughts on that

Go back to /b/ perv

>dress like that at age 13
Soibois will see her on blacked in 5 years

>I do not believe any force beyond these images you are sharing and getting people to see them will actually even help to change anything.
I do, the fact that I'm censored is proof that the imgs have power and the powers that be are not happy about it.
It's global, the art auctions are how money is laundered, and transporting "art pieces" allows them to bypass customs.

Rude.

I’m just OP asks, and thinking of the children.

While I also search for yoga thots pictured above.

Libido is healthy, goyim. :^)

So what do you think about the possibility of more phantom children that just go missing as a result of all the fighting age Shitskins mitraring to Europe?

Is there no one who can fight against this madness that has not ended up dead or sabotaged?

Damn that sounds like good pizza
I wish I was in America so I could try to get this exclusive, immaculate pizza, it sounds pretty damn good.

Jesus Ahmed. Calm down. Or help me look for the delicious pineapple pizza posted in this thread.

>So what do you think about the possibility of more phantom children that just go missing as a result of all the fighting age Shitskins mitraring to Europe?
very much a possibility because those children can be sold at a decent profit and provide a source of income for insurrectionists
hello P.I.E

AHHH there's that censorship I was expecting, the tranny moderators are also child rapsists that protect john podesta, james rothschild and are doing so in order to get their own child to rape and torture. Wish I was kidding

whats the source of the censored image you posted? why are you still alive if real?

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1080, 327K)