How can i improve my data security?

How can i improve my data security?

I am already using:
>vpn
>duckduckgo
>protonmail

When I was recently looking for a good cleaner (like Ccleaner for example) I stumbled upon CleanMyMAc3 from MacPaw. Their privacy policy stated that they collect and process not just the junk you delete, but the personal information also; They then sell it for "advertisement", possibly even create a psychological profile of the user.

How can I improve my personal information security? What other soft or hardware I could use? What is the highest level of sfety I can possibly reach using only personal resources?

Attached: 6870002408_fb3bb8a069_k.jpg (2048x1365, 291K)

> Uses macOS

install Gentoo

gpg for everything. Learn how to be a Linux sysadmin and swap out DDG for self-hosted Searx. Become a Tor exit node, then start using Tor for all your internet access needs (with a VPN as well, obviously). Switch to PIA if that isn't already your VPN. Install Gentoo, then give up and install Qubes if your hardware supports it.
Lastly, to become 100% secure with your data, melt down all your hardware and stop consuming/producing data in the first place.

install qubesOS

>Tor for all your internet access needs (with a VPN as well, obviously)
Does that actually make sense? That's just a VPN on top of 10 VPNs

>Switch to PIA if that isn't already your VPN.
I've used them, but they're also American, so that doesn't sound great

> Install Gentoo, then give up and install Qubes if your hardware supports it.
Why not Tails if he's talking security?

use searx instead of ddg

full disk encryption

>duckduckjew
Get lost

what is the best soft?

Babbys first humble bundle

No idea I use veracrypt

>Cleaner
Meme.

>Duckduckgo
Jew who collects data. use (selfhosted) searchx like said.

>They then sell it for "advertisement
you dont deserve facebook or other convenient programs. A single one could and will destroy your privacy.

Disable cookies and javascript. ( especially for amazon )

Tor is meh. Become a node just to annoy those ISP's and NSA. Use at own peril.

I had recently switched from iphone to Blackbeery Key One. Its supposed to be super dope blackberry tech security. also costs 500$ and looks nice

Attached: BlackBerry-KEYone-Black-IFA-15-1.jpg (2000x1333, 825K)

so you fell for the meme andnow trying to justify your purchase?

im quite enjoying it

>Its supposed to be super dope blackberry tech security
Even the BB10 OS was a proprietary implementation of UNIX (of all operating systems). All current Blackberry devices have locked bootloaders as well. "Super dope blackberry tech security" indeed.

sorry can u explain what you just said lol
>a proprietary implementation of UNIX (of all operating systems)
>locked bootloaders

Is this supposed to be ironic? Either way, Linux as an operating system originated from UNIX. Both of which are known for being secure and preferred by users concerned with security. One variant in the realm of a Linux distro is present on Android, which recent Blackberry phones run (and all other Android devices). These are security/privacy oriented if bootloaders can be unlocked (which means LineageOS and similar custom ROMs). Proprietary operating systems on both PCs and smartphones are the opposite of that. Not very hard to grasp.

>Linux as an operating system originated from UNIX.
By that you mean "copied from"?

>cleaner
BleachBit?

I would recommend switching to startpage instead of duckduckgo.

don't talk to anyone

>Switch to PIA if that isn't already your VPN.
Don't use PIA. They are in the 5 eyes program so they have to give up your data. Use NORDVPN.

>Linux as an operating system originated from UNIX.
>By that you mean "copied from"?
Not exactly copied, it's more based on.

test