That 23 year old boomer who thinks Linux is useful and/or good

>that 23 year old boomer who thinks Linux is useful and/or good

Attached: 64365474253.jpg (828x594, 60K)

>23 year old
>baby boomer
Are you a time traveler from 1971?

Are you from Reddit?

30 year old boomer spotted
take it easy, gramps

Yeah, braindead memes only allowed here...

You have to go back

>that 30 y/o boomer who thinks w10 is the best os ever made.

>that 30 year old boomer who is from reddit

Lmao

>that 24 year old boomer with his overriced Arch install w/ little girl anime wallpaper to compensate for his lack of accomplishments at the near end of his youth

Attached: 1528675618807.png (579x450, 380K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Attached: boss.jpg (300x300, 24K)

24 year old boomer spotted

who is this cum plum?

this but unironically

The head is Mitsuba's, the body is from something else.

lol this newfag doesn't know how to find things.

It's a Jow Forums meme, dude. Are you new?

No it's not, it was from Jow Forums. They were ridiculing old guys at the gym or something and it leaked into Jow Forums. How on earth you could get Jow Forums from that I can't imagine.

It's easy to blame every crap on polturd.

>They were ridiculing old guys at the gym or something
What's wrong with staying fit as you get older? Not everyone has the burning desire to break their hip or get dementia.

They're underage.

Coincidentally enough, I know an underage who's into Jow Forums, /mu/ and Jow Forums.

Implying that is underage material
Implying it's not white male material.
Boomer.

Do they think that somehow they will not get old?

Checkmate

boostin basted

what the fuck is with all the fucking boomer threads? Ffs theres one on every fucking board now.

Attached: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (214x200, 15K)

good job baiting all those you's from summerfags

biz had it the worst
now these faggots have spilled over here
even see dero shitcoin being shilled on here
fucking bagholders are getting desperate

New memes will be made by then.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

pretty standard stuff. you lay a shit tier bait, the newfags all jump on it to show how cool they are, how well they fit in and how ''they get it''