Why are there so many female ui/ux designer compared to other tech fields?

why are there so many female ui/ux designer compared to other tech fields?

Attached: main-qimg-a55b8e6f5964f973450ec1cf368de8c9.png (602x548, 151K)

There are probably more useless female project managers

is full stack programmer the jewish position in the market? it´s mostly "let´s hire this guy to make everything and pay him/her less than a team of 3 people".

because only a woman or any individual with a similar ratio of T vs estrogen could give a fuck about "aesthetics".

it's the one place you can put diversity hires without fucking up the actual software

UI/UX design is not simply aesthetics.

Fucking up the UI/UX would fuck up the software though. It's like designing a new aircraft and fucking up the control panels. The whole thing might work as intended, but would be difficult to operate.

Brainlet

because it's easy

>median salary
Is this real?

because thats what they're interested in

Yes.

t. back-end developer

UX is graphic design with a bit of psychology and high level planning involved, and there aren't more women in the field.

Also that median salary is very, very off.

Modernist cuntsniffing fagbagger. Aesthetics are a metaphysical concept that dumbfuckers like you couldn't even begin to understand. Enjoy your commie blocks, pal.

I think so.

I'm so tired of acronyms.
Based
Sound and write like a disturbed trany.

Is this the new incel thread?

I'm married.

because it's not even programming?

Explains why they went to shit.

"The Virgin Designigger"
- doesn't actually care about software functionality
- spends hours drawing 'fancier' buttons like a 70IQer
- cuts out features and then boasts how minimal the UI is now
- dumbs everything down for the isheep crowd
- too dumb to do serious coding

THE PURELY FUNCTIONAL CHAD
- understands machines via electromagnetic telekenesis
- never seen a GUI in his life, OS of choice - bare Linux
- makes software for NASA only using machine code and assembly
- functionality > everything else
- his code can only used by a small team of scientists with a special chadware degree

Ok incel

good thing influential creators of modern ux/ui never had your mentality...

otherwise we’d still have context menus bound by cursor position, and have no semblance of a mouse and would instead rely on resisitive digitizers

Do you actually believe the shit you post? Do you have any idea how crucial designers are in a dev environment? Do you think designers can't code in 2018?

>Be in eastern Europe,
>"tech" "companies" are doing work that's outsourced from the western Europe
>Nothing's created besides code nobody else wants to write
>UX and UI are fancy names for graphics designer, meaning dudes who put "logos" made in MS Word on pens and print leaflets that are handed out to people at busy intersections.

Where do I go in Europe to get an UX or UI jobs?

Because they enjoy it?

underrated

UI/UX is literally just googling other people's good sites and then trying to make it look like you didn't steal it

>for its ugly
Yes, they can't.

All of the designers I know do frontend dev as a primary thing even in a basic junior /gd/ role, unless you consider frontend development "not serious" development you're talking out of your arse.

and programming is just taking some stub from github and flavoring it with some lines from stackoverflow?

All the "designers" I know are retards that start by finding a premium wordpress theme, then they buy it and change it a little, then they use it as their "premium professional world renowned customized CMS"

The entire bottom 99% of designers will do this shit. And by "coding" you mean inputting their business name and the correct text into HTML, which is not programing it's literally myspace in 2003 tier "coding"

You clearly know no graphic designers then, I've worked in the industry for 4 years and the designers that can't code don't get employed and end up serving me coffee.

Was a designer mean about your greasy thinkpad you beta cuck?