What VPN service are you using Jow Forums and why do you think that one is the best ?

What VPN service are you using Jow Forums and why do you think that one is the best ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-010434.png (1080x1920, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/trailofbits/algo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

charge your fucking phone

>letting your phone go below 25%
Enjoy having your battery die sooner and sooner.

what the fuck is this?

Attached: sc.jpg (720x429, 107K)

i use protonvpn whenever i'm using public wifi. just werks.

None

Looks like logo for AVG Antivirus

OpenVPN on Ubuntu-server running on a machine at my home, with OpenVPN Connect on my phone to connect to it. Anything else is a gay waste of money.

Please charge your phone.

This except an ubuntu VM and whatever openvpn client is on fdroid.

Ovpn
ovpn.com

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-154543.png (720x1280, 499K)

I've been using AirVPN for years, but can't really recommend it.
It's slow, servers drop the connection.
This will be my last year using it

>Antivirus
>On your phone
>Asks for a VPN

Fag, you got much bigger problems than a VPN

Attached: chad cyberbully.png (680x432, 358K)

spyware botnet

Mullvad
No e-mail address needed.
You can pay with bitcoin.
No affiliations and ads, their site has just the important infos and nothing else like "worlds best vpn".
I can post to Jow Forums.
The only one that's recommended from thatprivacysite.com
The only down side is that you can't use it for Netflix, which I don't have and that's why o don't care.

>Mullvad
I just wish they were a bit cheaper, or at least offered some discount for, say, a 12 month subscription.

OK pricing monthly but not yearly

indeed

have you charged your phone?

Proton or gtfo

what is the purpose of running your own VPN?
your exit node is still connected to your ISP, right? so how the hell is that supposed to anonymize you and how can you change your IPs when needed?

Because it's not my home ISP that concerns me. It's my mobile ISP and all the shit people can do to intercept your phone data. No to mention that most mobile IPs are banned from a fuck ton of sites, including Jow Forums, so instead of turning airplane mode on and off over and over until I get lucky and get one that isn't banned basically from the majority of the sites I browse, my phone shows as my home IP.

Also, I'm able to use a lot of services that I don't want exposed to the outside world by only allowing connections from 10.0.8.0/24 so instead of trying to manage all of my media on the 192GB in my phone, I can stream shit straight from my NAS but without having to worry about which daemons caused which vulnerability when exposed to the internet since you can only reach them as part of my virtual private network.

I'm not trying to hide anything

I use AWS as my VPN, set through using the Algo tool, over there: github.com/trailofbits/algo

Sure, a bit pricier, but hey, you set it up on a cloud provider you get to choose. They have tons of customers already to collect data from, hell a lot of traffic for the websites hosted, and Algo sets an encrypted connection anyway.

AirVpn is pretty based. It's fast for me, and has a lot of good features like port-fowarding and IP whitelists, that are handy for muh private trackers.

>-25%
So thats why Stacy’s always run out of battery....

PureVPN
Because it works well in China and also because I brought a two year subscription a year ago.

But you can't post to Jow Forums with it.