Technology to make catgirls and catboys real

What would accomplish it, and how many years until it's feasible?

Attached: anime-boy-anime-couple-anime-girl-cat-ears-Favim.com-3539968.jpg (500x369, 109K)

fucking never

make a chatbot put nya at the end of every sentence

it's called a fursuit

>nya
thats a good idea ney

Its called a cute girl with a fake cat thing on her head

Attached: 1529486507087.jpg (640x640, 111K)

what about catboys though? women are disgusting.

this

Attached: lennykitty.png (469x750, 279K)

Same thing applies to males

>headphones aren't on his ears
wth*ck

Jow Forumsay

I want to fuck this banana.

yes

Attached: tumblr_ljiuqm5YzV1qih5u4o1_1280.jpg (1280x875, 330K)

Do you want cute and dumbed down human-cat hybrids so you can own them as pets with no moral spooks, or do you simply want humans with cat ears as your indentured servant girl/boy?

Attached: tfw no mail order catgirl gf.png (971x956, 1.6M)

>implying both can't exist in the same timeline

Neither, I actually want to be owned by a cute human-cat girl.

I want to develop a relationship based on trust and respect with a catboy, and have both of us slowly fall in love.

Attached: dagasi - c422e944864c30198510c5297933d3b8.png (1000x1200, 338K)

>3d

Attached: 1.jpg (600x350, 32K)

For the first time ever, I'm proud of Jow Forums.

chrome extension „owo“ for all catgirl makion of website

I actually did something like that some time ago (basically, I create a custom talkfilter using the GNU toolkit).
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you knyaw I graduated top of my class in the Nyavy Seals, and I've been involved in nyamerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills, nya. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top snipurr in the entire US armed forces, nya. You are nyathing to me but just another target, nya. I will wipe you the fuck out with purrecision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words, nya. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internyan? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right nyaw so you better purrepare for the storm, maggot, nya. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life, nya. You're fucking dead, kid, nya. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare paws, nya. Not only am I extensively trained in unyarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenyal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable tail off the face of the continent, you little shit, nya. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and nyaw you're paying the purrice, you goddamn baka, nya. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo, nya.

>cute

Attached: caL0WJS.gif (500x265, 227K)

is genetic modification technology?

Attached: 9_00000.jpg (1200x1200, 335K)

gross

CRISPR!

Well, unironically this.
We would just need to figure out where to insert the appropriate bits of codifying DNA, so that it doesn't interfere with existing information and ends ups creating catgirls with supercancer, and also know which genetic information to knock out.
I don't know if genetic editing of this kind also imparts the correct information of the positioning of features like ears and tail too, since those features are partially defined by concentration of different substances on different parts of the embryo, though.
The reason reason no one does it though is that they'd probably end up pretty ugly IRL. And also ethical reasons, of course.

Wtf I hate ethics now

If catboys and catgirls existed, would they be affected by catnip?

Attached: 046bddeec5abad67a7c3ed253919b618(1).jpg (900x860, 126K)

Ok listen up autistics cause I only have one chance to tell you this.

This is exactly how you make a catgirl real.

>go to gym
>become alpha who is thin
>dont try to be swol just get thin
>stay thin
>go to bdsm convention
>hook up with kinky lady
>tell her to put on cat ears
>tell her to put a cat tail in her butt
>now you has cat womans
>you're welcome

Attached: 1529653897454.jpg (960x960, 112K)

that would require effort and human contact. none of which i want to achieve.
try again

help, I screwed up after the stay thin part and am going on HRT tomorrow to become the catgirl myself

I wish I was being ironic

fuck not tomorrow, next week. My brain is literally fried after the gym, 1500 calories worth of cardio does me in

fucking goes by like nothing watching anime on the equipment, god bless 2018

take bicalutamide you big idiot then you'll live past 30

no, we are referring to people who biologically have cute cat ears and tails, silly!

Attached: 484a1a89d2ad2ad3569afa3c1f0a1c91.jpg (670x934, 56K)

You know that suicide is the eventual outcome for this kind of life choices, right?

Attached: zathras_sad_life.png (576x640, 429K)

> dont try to be swol just get thin
What a faggot. Always try to be swol.