Need advice

>be me
>go to school
>school uses gmail to communicate with students
>be in it class
>notice that someone forgot to log out
>decide to send a neckbeard copypasta to the entire school
>all teachers freak out
>school says they are prepared to involve the police if they don't find out who send the mail

what do?

Attached: help.jpg (900x920, 117K)

>3
I dlatego mówię adieu
Wszystkim, którzy ciągle pozostają na dnie
I powtarzam to jak mantrę
Mówię pa, mówię cześć, mówię adieu. adieu
Mówię adieu mówię pa, mówię cześć, mówię adieu. Adieu
Mówię adieu mówię adieuuuuu.

rape and murder them all

Just deny all allegations made towards you teenbro. Police aren’t going to get fingerprints or lie detectors involved for a meme

Attached: 753C503F-7C59-41B0-A281-8D094D779975.jpg (540x650, 64K)

Go privately talk to a teacher and apologize for sending it, saying it was a prank and you didn't think of the repercussions of sending the message. Maybe write an apology letter or something they can read to the school or other teachers (but not include your name/ask to not include your name). That's my best advice I guess

what pasta? poast here

the school knows which laptops were used when and by who, can't the police request google login device data or something like that? im a huge autist i dont know this sort of stuff

it's dutch but sure here you go

hoi ik ben pieter-jan ik ben 29 jaar ik kijk altijd anime mijn favoriete waifu is Winry ik woon in schiedam samen met mn moeder en mijn waifu (ik heb een bodypillow sinds eeen jaartje of 2 haha) mijn moeder is een aardige vrouw alleen wilt ze plotseling dat ik het huis uitga met mijn waifu ofzo?? ik snap niet helemaal waarom ze dat wilt, volgensmij kan ze het niet zo goed vinden met Winry, we stonden laatst maar liefst een uurtje onder de douche samen en toen vervaagde haar gezicht een beetje haha, ik heb het er gelukkig weer bij getekend met een marker van de hema (was maar 3 euro) nu kan ik haar weer normaal aanstaren als we samen in bed liggen, Winry is echt vet kawaiiiii ik zou haar nooit willen inruilen voor een andere waifu, laatst zei iemand op het internet dat ik er als een 14jarige autist uitziet en toen kreeg ik een paniekaanval, toen heb ik urenlang met Winry geknuffeld en het avondeten overgeslagen en toen werd ik weer rustig, ik weet echt niet wat ik zonder haar zou moeten haha ik spring dan waarschijnlijk van de brug af of voor een trein (nee grapje hoor) mijn moeder zei laatst dat ik een stomme autist was maar samen met Winry sla ik me wel door dat soort onzin heen, ik denk niet dat mijn moeder weet hoe goed de band tussen mij en mijn waifu is. nou dat was mijn verhaal hij was wat langer dan ik wilde maar groetjes!!! xx

Attached: boar.gif (3000x2625, 1.93M)

And you're not going to translate it for us?

whats the pasta, op?

If that’s the case then yes you are probably screwed. Just own up to it at this point

Attached: DB773798-0388-48C7-A3CB-FDAF115EABC0.jpg (585x500, 49K)

whoops didnt notice you posted sorry

ok i will please be patient i have autism

That doesn't make you special here, but take your time.

I had to google translate it, I kek'd
why don't you bring Winry to school? everyone will have a laugh, problem solved

hi i am pieter-jan i am 29 years old and i always watch anime my favourite waifu is winry
I live in schiedam together with my mom and my waifu (i have a bodypillow for a year or two haha) my mom is a kind woman
however she suddenly wants me to leave the house with my waifu or something??? im not sure why she wants that
i think she cant get along that well with winry, last time we were standing a whole hour under the shower together
and then her face blurred away a little haha, luckily a was able to draw it back with a marker from the hema
(it was only 3 euros) now i can stare at her again when we're in bed together, winry is super kawaiiii i would never
want to switch her for another waifu, recently someone said that i look like a 14 year old autist en then i got a panic
attack then i lied in bed with winry for hours and i skipped dinner only then i calmed down, i really don't know what i should do without her haha then ill probably jump off a bridge or in front of the train (nah just kidding) my mom said that i was a stupid autist but together with winry i can get through that, i dont think my mom knows well how good the relationship between me and my waifu is, now that was my story its a bit longer than i wanted but cheers!!! xx

k...

yes i guess i don't have a choice

Attached: kms.jpg (225x225, 9K)

you said you sent it through someone else's account, aren't those laptops public? how could they know someone else jumped on neckbeard's computer and typed that?

when you make use of the laptops you need to fill in your name on a document

relax, they would had to question all students who used that same laptop in that day, just prepare yourself for a very stressing interview but if you pull it off they won't be able to tell it was you

Just deny it, ez enough

lmao you do have autism
just say it was just a joke

Attached: 1532751953534.gif (200x220, 122K)

tell them i did it

i'll try thanks

Attached: salute.png (655x815, 820K)

>blame the jews
not a smart idea desu

what exactly would the police find out in their investigation?