Why don't you own an industry grade hard drive shredder Jow Forums?

Why don't you own an industry grade hard drive shredder Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180628_144046.jpg (1960x2768, 2.44M)

because I'm not a datacenter

Becauce I'm not a criminal/pedo/piracy enthusiast who breaks the law regularly enough to destroy my HDDs lol

This. Ordinary citizens don't and shouldn't need something like this.

>ordinary citizens which may have left personal information on a hard drive
>hurr durr I have nothing to hide
These ordinary citizens don't know how to securely delete data, might as well waste money and completely destroy the drive.

Because a single 0 wipe of my Hard drive and it's empty space is enough. I do 2 runs because I'm paranoid. Use DBAN to wipe the drive entirely, then write an entire drive worth of 0's. Then an entire drive worth of check pattern/random binary blocks.

Shredders are for companies who CANNOT let even the tiniest risk of data leakage happen. And as wrong as these 2 are in ideology, they're correct. "Normal" people have no need for such a thing and don't even know what a secure delete even is.

Because thermite is more fun

Because of and if I were my laptops HDD is made with glass platters and I could just punch it to dust with a hammer.

So you admit to doing it irregularly

I don't care if someone finds my encrypted disks

nice try CIA nigger

Because I write 0s to it then reuse it

Because 12ga slug usually suffices.

I'm not a pedophile

>industry grade
>destroying 2 drives a year tops

A hammer and an angle grinder are good nuff.

Attached: kek.jpg (1080x1331, 66K)

Yeah, just a drill works also.

because a chink hacker is not a serious threat to me or my family and even if the government wanted my shit I would be convicted anyway for destroying evidence

???

>I would be convicted anyway for destroying evidence
that entirely depends on the circumstances lol

Because I have a .338 Lapua that works wonders when you hit the spindle.

Oh but I do. It's called a hammer and a blowtorch.

Stop posting. Anime is for children.

I've industry standard hard-drive formatter. The 150A DC stick welder. And tiny 2 lbs hammer