Why does firefox suck so much ass now?

Why does firefox suck so much ass now?
it crashes for me all the time on windows 7 and ubuntu.
>inb4 disable your extensions
The only extension I have installed is ublock origin, it's just poorly written software

Attached: garbage software.png (354x476, 25K)

Mine crashes because it runs out of memory.

Works on my machine ,':^)

Macbook Pro doesn't have this problem.

I use nightly and it only crashed for me once.

No crashes here, try making a new profile.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Chrome doesn't have this problem

Firefox has been deprecated for about five years. They went full SJW and employed a bunch of trannies in key roles for muh diversity. It's trash now

Attached: RemoveFirefox.jpg (110x130, 4K)

This

Chrome has been deprecated for about five years. They went full SJW and employed a bunch of trannies in key roles for muh diversity. It's trash now

guys, legacy project maintenance is hard, don't be too harsh on them

Literally restart your computer.

Works on my machine

get chrome
Seriously get chrome and never look back.

Use Qutebrowser.

install quantum
also post your specs

Works on my machine.

Chrome crashes more for me than firefox. I have to use that peice of shit at work. Literally no problems with firefox.

Do a refresh if you haven't done it recently. It will keep all your data (cookies, history, etc), but reset all config options to defaults and remove all extensions.

It's usually enough to fix instabilities derived from old profiles that have gone through a lot of version update migrations.

Werks for me. They even fixed Youtube's high resource usage on the latest version.

Attached: 1529596747811.jpg (288x288, 31K)

it's fucking horrible how much memory it hogs. it runs like shit on both my pc and phone

On Quantam or base release?
I don't know why, but about a few months ago, YouTube has been the ugliest, laggiest mess of a website to ever grace my monitor.
It used to not be so terrible performance-wise.

how do I export config changes?

Anything but windows doesn't have this problem

works for me, on windows and ubuntu
PEBKAC

also. OP is a fag

>(comments are publicly visible)
Let's write Mozilla a letter, one word at a time.

Attached: CQc1ShZ_d.jpg (540x482, 26K)

>firefox crashes
>ublock origin
what kind of shitty ass website are you trying to visit? maybe you should stop going to piracy sites like a retard

Don't. Just check your about:config and manually copy over any settings that you actually want. There's likely a ton of weird settings from old versions and upgrades.
I discovered yesterday that MSE had been disabled in my several-year-old FF profile which was synced to all my devices. It's good to have a cleanup once in a while.
At least use ungoogled-chromium, user.