How do I start to learn programming Jow Forums?

How do I start to learn programming Jow Forums?

Attached: 1528538954752.png (800x1149, 999K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You go to school for it

bash your head against the wall for five years trying to make things

No you don't, you actually DO IT and GIT GUD or you GET FUCKED. School can only do so much beside set you back 100-300K after you finish paying all the loans.

you're right, you should already know how to program before you go to school for it
but how the actual fuck do you rack up 100k in student loan debt + interest? go to the most expensive shithole you can find and only pay minimum?

Read and practice.

That's america for you. Not everything that glitters is gold.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
god fucking fuck ass fuck

as for how to program, find a problem you want to solve, write a program to solve it
start small, like just automating little things you do on the machine, like writing a shell script to convert all pngs in a folder to jpg or whatever the fuck
then give it things like custom options and whatever, things that require actual decisions

If you removed all the text it's still clear that's a guy. You're just very inexperienced.

uhh I think you're mistaken then
you could only get that high if you literally made the worst decisions possible at every step

Kys neet hobbyists. If you spent more time learning instead of writing hello world tier programs in c and creating gay images with X---DDD TRANNY PROGRAMMER XDDDDD LOOKS LIKE GIRL you'd be more than human trash

OP image hit a soft spot

hardcore wei: install debian and try to make a snake game without internet, reading only man/info and some IT books you downloaded
You can make a browser game or C/SDL game

Immersion is best practice

>he wouldnt rail that in the ass
Hella gay.

Recommend me a C++ book

Seek books here: libgen.io

nope, average loan for 4-year public in-state + 10% interest gets you around 100K of debt. Non-profit is double that.

All of this is assuming you live at your parents house and they pay for car expenses and feed you else things sky rocket.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-20-38-18.png (720x1280, 404K)

>he has to pay for university
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a project that requires programming.

You always have to pay for uni. Difference is in other countries the tax rate is batshit high. Here in the states people are supposed to have responsible parents who saved for your college degree and help reduce that loan by at least half. But everyone's so preoccupied with having shit they don't need and can't afford just to pretend to be rich which inevitably makes them become poorer. It's a sad country with tons of potential lost toward a better future for people and their kids.

On the bright side we don't have muzzies blowing up hospitals and grade schools on a daily basis.

Spent more than half of my childhood doing basically this. Ended up going to college for elecrical engineering, still only programming as a hobby, save for 2 very basic intro-level programming classes. I now work as an engineer in R&D at a billion-dollar multinational, mostly writing firmware. If you bash your head against the wall enough, sometimes it actually works.

300K? The fuck kind of university are you going to? For engineering/csci you can spend 4 years at a respected public university out-of-state and rack up 100K, tops.

just take the entire stack overflow website, print it out, and staple the entire thing together

Attached: 1527752244074.jpg (1536x2048, 324K)

Now add optional ~40k in room/board and 2 more years of uni for being a dumb fuck, additional interest and getting close to 300k for a 4-year degree is a possible risk.

College isn't for everyone obviously. Unless you plan on grinding hard and getting assloads of experience through internships you're wasting your time and might actually be better off living with your parents making minimum wage for another 5-10 years saving down payment for a house mortgage.

Will trannypills make me starter??

smarter

I think intellect is just one of those things you can't make better, only worse. You can enhance mental endurance with amphetamines at the cost of slowly losing sanity though.

>4-year public in-state
Wrong. State schools are the cheapest. You can get a great education in 4 years for only $5k/semester, which is $40k total. Getting a scholarship helps.

Forgot to add: tranny pills just make you lose sanity with nothing to show for it except a deformed face and muscular atrophy.

Right but most people don't qualify and the cheapest colleges are no better than G.E.D. bootcamps.

Anyway I think trusting americans with so much freedom was a mistake, people can't take care of themselves.

totally agree on the internship thing. Engineering degrees don't mean shit unless you can actually apply what you're learning. There's plenty of people who just stackoverflow their way through college, then graduate and realize they are no smarter than they were 4 years ago. Based on my experiences with engineering professors, it seems like those people often go on to teach the next round of retards.

>was only barely-above-average intelligence in elementary school
>started taking vyvanse when i was 10
>middle school hit, suddenly turned into an engineering prodigy, teaching myself how to design electronic circuits, solder, and program in C, all in my parents' basement with no assistance
>by the time I was 12, I had installed ubuntu on my dad's old IBM thinkpad that had been packed away in the basement for years, it was the first computer I was ever able to call my own
>straight-A student even though I never studied for anything
>go to college
>gradually evolve into a fucking sperg who's anxious and suicidal
>at least I'm the best damn firmware developer you'll ever meet
>still take vyvanse today because I get stressed out if I'm not on it
how did I never piece this together

Attached: 1528418398715.jpg (1000x860, 92K)

It was cheaper for me to go to school out-of-state than it was to stay in-state. Fuck illinois, honestly.

buy some pink striped kneesocks

Why is google image search so sucky compared to yandex?

For a first introduction, codecademy.com is okay. But you'll want to read books after that.

You made a placebo take credit for all the hard work you put in along with the intellect you were born with. Congratulations, you're miserable because you think some herbs did it.

This, neck yourself OP.

NOT like THAT

just make something.
literally anything honestly.

it's literally that simple.

tax rate in america is almost as bad because you have to go have wars for israel

/thread

>On the bright side we don't have muzzies blowing up hospitals and grade schools on a daily basis.
no, just kids getting shot in schools and a super shitty system where you have to save your whole life to pay for college. but yeah, fuck those muzzies

Write code.

that's ritsu

Attached: K-on_slut.jpg (500x730, 46K)

>when you dress up as a girl to take advantage of diversity quotas

Shut up wagie I'm comfy. Make sure to ask Mr. Shekelstein for that extra project or he just might outsource your position to Rajeesh.

>How do I start to learn programming Jow Forums?
You can start by buying programming sockets.

>Living in a country where school costs 100-300k
The absolute state of the United States of America

I-I don't remember that episode.

Attached: 1525330950469.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

So I have a question; I've always been passingly interested in programming but I was never able to make anything useful until I started writing stuff in C# on VS. I've since completely moved over to linux and support for that sort of thing is obviously not ideal (not ideal enough for it to be fun. muh drag and drop UX editor) it there any alternative or similar setup for linux?

>god fucking fuck ass fuck
You wish

You teach yourself.
Going to college to learn to program is for those that lack the willpower to teach themselves.