His browser isn't designed around vim bindings

>his browser isn't designed around vim bindings

Attached: 1200px-Qutebrowser.svg.png (1200x1200, 97K)

>his browser is made in python

And somehow manages to run faster and use less ram than any other modern browser.

>his browser isnt lynx

L M F A O

>qt
>light
I'm really getting sick of this shill shit

Now if only it supported CSS3

Attached: 1529759337581.png (710x828, 11K)

Except you’re wrong. Wait until it has extensions like actual adblocking

but it has adblocking...

Hosts adblocking is nowhere near enough nowadays. It’s not a real browser until it gets something on the likes of uBlock Origin

have you even tried it, from my use i can say it blocks everything ublock blocks. The conclusion is obvious.

>his browser isn't badly designed around bukkakeing the keyboard with a shitload of shortcuts because of autistic musophobia
ftfy

uBlock isn't just an adblocker. It does more than that, which is why I'm still waiting for qutebrowser to implement extensions.

>isint just an adblocker
its a overrated piece of extension. It does more than just adblock, it _______ < insert random fallacy.

I repeat, you can do everything ublock can in qutebrowser without any extensions. When you attach yourself to something too much it just may become detrimental.

>it blocks everything ublock blocks
can't say that it does. doesn't block any youtube ads and the very few it does it's a grey screen until the ad has "played". it's just hostfile blocking, not the same as ublock at all.

still using qutebrowser tho because I love it, the amount of custom scripting it allows me to do make it very comfy to use.

blocks yt ads just fine on my end.

Yeah I tried it, it sucks. What do you want me to say?

Qutebrowser's attempt at adblocking is mediocre at best. To my knowledge it can't block scripts, remove the actual ad elements in html (so you get empty/broken ad places while uBlock gets rid of them), nor can you see which domains you're connected to. The only thing it does is prevent qutebrowser from connecting to certain sites. uBlock is praised for a reason.

what are you using in your c.content.host_blocking.lists

>Except you’re wrong.
My ass. It uses less ram with 3 tabs than Firefox does with literally nothing open.

Until I can import custom block lists, it may as well not. I use ublock for more than just ads

>implying I'm going to learn Vim keybindings to use my browser

>he doesn't know vim

I know how to switch modes, save, and quit. All I've ever needed for visudo and the few times vi has been the only available editor

Firefox and Chromium with vim plugins work just as well, plus you get all the extensions.

Trying to act superior just for using vim just makes you look like a hipster retard. I hope you don't put vim on your CV, it makes the rest of us look bad.

>t. can't type :q

ZZ > :q

You can.