Is Incel 8400KEKS still a good buy, or should I just go fuck it and buy a Ryzen?

Is Incel 8400KEKS still a good buy, or should I just go fuck it and buy a Ryzen?

Attached: 7c5yC_.png (960x637, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2018-04/amd-ryzen-2000-test/7/?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=iSeLXMHyP2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No and no.

Buy Power9

In all reality the Ryzen equivalents are almost always the best buy unless you have a super high-end specifically gaming graphics card and try to drive games at 144fps. Intel CPUs are technically better for games, but that potential isn't able to be tapped with anything less than a 1080 or 1080ti with, like I said, a game and monitor that are able to push 144fps/hz. On the other side, Ryzen products are better at most other tasks that aren't gaming. Take your pick, I honestly don't care either way.

Nah, 2600X with high end RAM murders anything intel has right now.

I agree with you, but fuck off anyway tripfag

If you're looking to do video editing or lot of compressing/decompressing then get a 2600x

But the 8400 btfos any AMD for gaming

Also, AMD CPU's require highly clocked RAM to be competitive vs Intel. you can buy a shitty 2400 mhz ddr4 stick and still get more FPS than a r7 2700x

>seething rage

Not only is this not true, but better gaming performance on a CPU doesn't matter unless you have a high end gaming GPU and a high end gaming monitor.

You are delusional.

95% of gaming benchmarks favor the 8400 over the 2600x and even the 2700x sometimes.

Stop spreading misinfo.

The gains are marginal at best, Ryzen is a much better buy overall.

I don't doubt that. Judging from the benchmarks and overall performance I would personally buy a 2600x. But the 8400 is still the sweet spot for gaming performance for the following reasons:

1. Better IPC, higher performance in CPU bound games
2. Can be used on a cheap motherboard at the moment
3. Doesn't need 3600mhz ram to be competitive, beats the 2700x in gaming performance without the need for RAM overclocking
4. very little power usage
5. this might not matter to many people but the iGPU is always handy in case your GPU fails

Ryzen if ram prices weren't fucked

Just get ryzen

>But the 8400 btfos any AMD for gaming
Nigger what?

Attached: 8400 btfo.png (1275x714, 348K)

Assblasted >1. Better IPC, higher performance in CPU bound games
Intel has lower ipc than AMD, they (usually) have higher clock to compensate and thats something the 8400 doesnt have

>2. Can be used on a cheap motherboard at the moment
b360 is horrible and bare bones

>3. Doesn't need 3600mhz ram to be competitive, beats the 2700x in gaming performance without the need for RAM overclocking
nor does ryzen

>4. very little power usage
at 2.8 ghz where no one uses it at

>5. this might not matter to many people but the iGPU is always handy in case your GPU fails
So? Gpu failure rate is amazingly low for Nvidia or AMD

see

Depends, i saw a recent test where the 8400 managed to beat the r5 2600x, both were on the b3xx chipsets and stock coolers (the one from the 2600, for amd) , they also somewhat tested RAM optimazation, i5 8400 was 2666 cl 12 and 3333 cl16 for the 2600x, the ryzen managed to beat the stock i5 but the optimized 8400 was ~4% in the lead, this was only semi accurate because the ryzens benefit even more from fixed timings as shown here
In programms that can utilize all threads of the 2600x and also synthetic benchmarks, AMD was up to 106% faster, maybe more i cant remember

So conclusion the i5 8400 is ~4% faster than ryzen 5 2600x in games, maybe it will lose if ryzen comes with fixed ram timings, it gets absolutly molested in anything other than games.
The speed still strongly depends on the board for the i5, you get up to 50%iops cut thanks to meltdown and spectre patches and thermal paste instead of solder
The ryzen gives you more threads, full ssd Performance, AM4, open Multiplikator, soldered ihs

If you really want intel and want the fastest out of the Box System for a certain price range go with the 8400
Everything else go amd
Also support amd they give you way more customer friendly features than intel, they actually deserved it with their Zen arch

>intel and want the fastest out of the Box System
>not mentioning needing a aftermarket cooler
>not mentioning needing deliding for optimal thermals over time
>not mentioning 6 cores no threading is maxing out in modern games
Can you just stop? look at newegg and just realize that coffee lake is a massive sales flop

Attached: 8400maxedout2.png (1602x869, 2.95M)

I live in europe so i shit on your newegg and i would do it also if would live in america
Did you read my post?
The test was so managed to simulate the most realistic config at this pricerange so no samsung b die, no expensive Boards, no expensive coolers
Yes the 8400 needs an aftermarket cooler to run below 85°C
I mentioned the thermal paste, so i assumed everyone on g knows that its worse for thermals
Yes the 8400 might face the same fate as the i5 7500 in bf1 mp but in its defense the 8700k has over 75% load in aco, so theres no future proof below 8 cores
Do you suffer from asperger?

Go back to installing your spectre patches.

Attached: 1501250462016.png (600x600, 32K)

>b-b-but b d-d-die

Attached: 8400shit6.png (1338x1181, 69K)

What exaclty should this one game show you retard?
That the ryzen gets heavy Performance gains with good and fast RAM or that the gpu is the limiting factor at 1440p?
Read and dont forget to drink chlorine

He meant that even stock Ryzen beats Intel, overclocked it just pulverizes it. Because 8400 is retarded locked garbage and you're supporting shitty business practices by encouraging people to buy locked 8400 shit.

>Read and dont forget to drink chlorine
No one cares if you want to cuck yourself with intel cpus krautfag, just don't involve us

Attached: 8400shit.png (1338x1181, 67K)

Gaming doesn't always matter

Attached: 1525353398975.png (1066x600, 429K)

So the retards who made Arma decided to finally optimize their retarded engine?

Are you retarded? Please tell me i want to know
Where do i shill for shintel? Idiot i favor AMD over intel
My post was about a whole test on YT where the 8400 was about 4% on Average stronger than ryzen, not one particular game
Nonetheless i would always take ryzen over intel
I only recommend the i5 beacause you cant stop retards from being retards as you and your commrade have shown
Fucking spastics

>I only recommend the i5
For Netflix

>Where do i shill for shintel?
> where the 8400 was about 4% on Average stronger than ryzen
Literal false bullshit with a autistic fixation on MUH GAYMEN, literal shill falling back on the BUT IM ONE OF YOU BRO jewish meme, fuck off and never come back

Attached: 2600vs8400cine.png (1339x1830, 92K)

Cant believe i met an actual spastics
Again read my first post you subhuman

>high end ram
Why? Last cache misses suck mainly because of the physical distance to ram.
Is there something gamers care about that I'm missing here?

delid dis

Attached: Vermintide.png (1338x1181, 70K)

It indeed is.
youtube.com/watch?v=iSeLXMHyP2c

Jesus hans, englisch ist nicht kompliziert.

BUY INTEL

Attached: large.png (266x311, 24K)

No one here speaks vodka

Infinity Fabric clock is based on the RAM clock, infinity fabric is the fundamental way cores on a Ryzen cpu communicate.

How brain damaged must you be to unable to comprehend the information in that video without understanding the language?

Gee pidor dont call me hans, richard i dont give two shits about anglo saxon gay language

>infinity fabric is the fundamental way cores on a Ryzen cpu communicate
No its how CCXs and other dies communicate

>We are witnessing german humor in action

Dont call me or my humor german ever again fucking ameripig

build cpu from scratch

The only way to avoid the botnet