Google Downranks 65,000 Pirate Sites in Search Results

>With the aim to protect the interests of copyright holders, Google is making ‘pirate’ sites more difficult for its users to find. This week the search engine revealed more information about the scope of this effort. Thus far, Google has downranked 65,000 sites, a measure that led to a 90% reduction in referrals from search results.

Why do you still use Google, Jow Forums??

Attached: 1513573966451.jpg (308x164, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66054953#p66055660
derpibooru.org/1473772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't make any difference if I already know which website I'm looking for, but it does make a huge one keeping normies away from it thus ultimately protects the environment against the mainstream.
I find it good, simply because mainstream ruins things.

t. cuck.

Attached: 1505446281004.png (1159x665, 74K)

great mental gymnastic, couldn't expect more from you, OP.

in what way? did you just see that cool meme in another thread and scroll through the front page desperately trying to find somewhere to post it?

nice argument OP

t. upset soiboys.

Attached: 1501205374864.png (988x1059, 143K)

what search engine do you guys use? i've been using jewgle for quite a bit and trying switch over

Attached: a.jpg (537x714, 58K)

stop trying to revive your shitty thread OP

Bing doesn't censor stuff, it's much better.

Sure pedo

Le ebic maymay XD lmao.

Nice one OP uwu.

happy 14th birthday

>shitty thread
buttmad jewgle shill is mad. kek

shitting gendo here, stop stealing my words summer friend

>pedo

Attached: e2e1675d1376d4ba000972cdb6448e5d.jpg (500x412, 54K)

bing can't even remove CP from their own search results. by using it you are literally a pedo

brb, using bing

duckduckgo doesn't work half the time and the results are just bad, it's never what I was looking for.

>OP is STILL trying to revive his shitty thread

Attached: that's kind of sad.png (1226x1063, 113K)

My file searches just return pirate links and shady adfarms. There's no legal stuff that can be promoted over them.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

I quit using Google once they started hiding sexy women in the image results.

Seriously. Run an image search for "bikini woman" and see what Google gives you. Then search for the same thing on Bing images or duck duck go. Google gives you much more "diverse" and "body positive" results. Even with safe seach turned off, Google still trys to give you SFW images if you look for people who have nudes available.

I am done with Google.

Good, fucking pirate sites, making money out of piracy.

Yes, they are making money you dumbasses, their sites are loaded with advertising and for those uploaded.de and nitroflare and the shit, they get a commission when normies buy that crap. They make money out of shit they haven’t made.

OP is a fucking cuck, certainly never made anything worth a shit so he’s defending piracy because it’s only good for him. If you make something, piracy hurts more than the money lost.

Attached: 1516324486406.jpg (600x408, 37K)

aside from youtube I don't use them.
>it does make a huge one keeping normies away
this

Wait, how would you know if they censor CP unless you're looking for CP?

depends. usually Duckduckgo, Searx, yandex, and wolphram alpha, but these days most of the time I already know on which website to look directly.

>sexy women
ahh nyes i too am fan of the sexy womyen comrade

warosu.org/g/thread/S66054953#p66055660
desuarchive (and therefore rbt) have been working like shit lately

I don't use goolag since Bing bribes me with Domino's and Amazon gift cards for using their search engine. About every month or so I get a free pizza or a free ebook.

Except there is literally everything wrong with it. Also this is actually good, keeps normalfags away from the sites thus protecting them from getting the attention of the feds. Congrats Google, you played yourself

>Not pirating everything that's possible to pirate
>Being a buyfag
*Dabs in your dumb ass*

Attached: Dab.jpg (647x647, 40K)

Get hanged you degenerate fuck
derpibooru.org/1473772

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 24K)

Jews/niggers/normies are not people.

i hear bad things quite often about ddg but ive never used searx, i shall give that a go, arigatou my n-word

DDG isn't perfect, there are things which Gulag has indexed better, but there are higher quality, "alternative sites" you won't find on Gulag.

Like whale.to

>Why do you still use Google, Jow Forums??
It's fast, free and secure.

camgirls have more privacy than googlel users

Attached: 1503431815338.png (633x56, 11K)

if you still want google's search results, use start page
if you want to avoid google, use bing/yahoo/yandex/any other competiting big search engine
if you want to avoid corporations and tracking, use duckduckgo or searx if you're paranoid because duckduckgo is based in the us with no warrant canary
if you want to be a paranoid autist, use a live boot of tails to launch tor onto a verified searx instance while at a different physical location each time using someone else's internet connection (coffee shops, mcdonalds, etc.)

i personally use duckduckgo because im privacy conscious and not an ecriminal. dont know why people hate on it's search results. i've never had problems with it and always find what im looking for

Attached: Untitled (2).png (359x349, 206K)

I mean obviously if you enter the exact name of the site and search it you will get a result, they're not stupid enough to make their censorship through curated search ranking demotion any more obvious, they just don't want most people to find anything in an open search that's "alternative", or doesn't align with their political rhetoric.

This is the final straw, I'm going to start using duckduckgo in chrome.

3 9 homie, will do if i ever go full autist

Attached: 2491599254EF4834BE2898EE92E68B5A.jpg (1784x1744, 248K)

Recommend me a good tracker with German subtitles.

I agree that this is a good thing. Thank you based Google.

All those pirate sites are only landing pages of "BUY OUR VPN"

Attached: noire_take_my_hand.jpg (639x941, 101K)

>mild form of censorship
>people will continue to use it without question

>Doesn't make any difference if I already know which website I'm looking for

That websites only exist for catch random Google search "download song/movie", put a lot of ads (fake download buttons,etc) or sell vpn

This, don't kinkshame the pedosexuals. They have equal or greater than rights to exist compared to homosexuals, IMO.

Attached: GoogLELTranny.jpg (1299x801, 98K)

Good. The fewer people that torrent, the less effort there will be to crack down on it. Removing Google search results doesn't stop anyone serious about it.

Also this isn't a new thing. They've been doing this for years. How is this even news.

yeah.. whatever they said.. still evil company, do you trust what they say? you still can find it, with advance-google-search.

This is an 18+ website. If you really cared about censorship, you would leave this site and never return.

are you dumb? that's why adblock were invented and web leech to download that fucking file. the the fucking out of your basement and stop playing that fucking video gaym

I though barneyfag was only /v/ thing