I wish to know how the internet works down to every detail. Is there a book that describes the internet in detail?

I wish to know how the internet works down to every detail. Is there a book that describes the internet in detail?

Gif not related

Attached: 1530145479168.gif (522x291, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f99PcP0aFNE
iis.se/docs/The_Internet_How_it_Works.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Request_for_Comments
youtube.com/watch?v=Vywf48Dhyns&t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's magic

basically this

everything you need to know abou the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=f99PcP0aFNE

a huge computer network

Attached: index.jpg (337x445, 39K)

It all comes down to magnets and nobody knows how they really work, so is kind of right.

Epstein's Island contains The Nexus. The dark heart of the Internet. Many children are brought here but none return. It's rumoured the children's brains are used to form the Internet's Backbone.

>72 clicks in 1 min to post

this

fuck gookmoot

^

is this what drugs do?

If you really want to get into the details you should look at CCNA preparation materials. It's a lot but also covers pretty much everything.

Holy mother of God this book is good
I've never read it and never will though

>he doesnt use noscript captcha
pleb

iis.se/docs/The_Internet_How_it_Works.pdf

Attached: MOC_GIFO_INTERNET1.gif (751x600, 347K)

This is the most layman thing ive ever seen

yeah, it is!

Your best bet is to read the original documents that were written to develop it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Request_for_Comments

fucking oldfag !

The internet is a series of tubes

stupid 13 year old boomer

It's a series of tubes

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Computer Networking - A Top-Down Approach

Course book for me, very good! It starts at application layer and then works it's way through the rest of the layers, with footnotes about security and a security chapter at the end. It even covers radio transmissions (sort of, it compares it to 3g and similar mobile networking). Also minor "must know" algorithms as djihijkckzzksrrz and Bellman Ford

Attached: 013429615X.jpg (524x648, 88K)

well it all began with the daedra and the aedra

Usually, these texts talk a lot of theoretical that doesn't even apply to the internet necessarily (at least last I looked). When I did my MCSE they were teaching 7 layer OSI model that isn't even implemented on the "internet" but may be applicable to other networks. TCP/IP/WWW shit is 4 layers i think. Do not recommend, if that's the case.

I found a TED talk for you
youtube.com/watch?v=Vywf48Dhyns&t=1m20s

you see op, the computer is a complex species of which every member is a tranny. The female client machine has a port which the male router plugs into. Once plugged in the male delivers its load. After this point the male and female switch positions, the tranny female now delivers its load back into the male.... and that is how the internet works.

the pic isn't complete without zuckerberg

also there is a book related to the network system in Linux kernel. seems very interesting