Why are you still using Jow Forums?

what's the point, it's a waste of time

Attached: gakuto.png (359x363, 150K)

test

he said using Jow Forums like the total spastic retarded cunt he is

habit lol

idk everything has changed. i don't understand why people even like the shit they like.

it kind of raised me though

Attached: f7316fed4c1188b32509e11c1a05155e.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

yes but we cant have joy like normal people anymore we just need this endless cycle of shitposting and youfarming its just like smoking cigarettes my brain goes crazy when I made a succesfull shitpost but in reality I just want to end it I guess

bored

it's fun

because i need my time wasted

it's part of my practice of chaos magick

Attached: 1477080840370.jpg (974x1494, 232K)

anybody want to share pics of gf? Or should I say shouldnt share?

I can't leave, I thrive on the sweet (you)s now.

Attached: emotion.jpg (400x496, 18K)

Honing my conservative skills. If I can hold a normal conversation here it makes it easier in real life.

there's a lot of people on 4chins that i enjoy talking to
the boards are my only way to talk to them

Attached: alsqk-.png (433x881, 129K)

>normal conversations
>on Jow Forums
The conversations that happen here are often easier to participate in, but they're nothing like real life. Most people prefer "small talk" to real conversation.

i wish this worked for me

I think it takes actually being near people to speak normie, it's easy enough to analyze the do's and don'ts and what to say and when kind of things when you do. Just play it like a monkey see monkey do kind of thing. I'm not sure if that can be done by spending all your time here.

i've been doing this for years, i have friends that i talk to a little bit but i mostly just listen to them

Yeah and small talk is like 80% of interaction in normal life. You don't sit in an elevator and say "you know what i hate? Jews." You make small talk with them. How are you, what do you do for a living and where are you from are very common conversation starters.
Jow Forums helps make it easier to connect with different people in the real world.
Start making conversation instead of shit posting. You'll learn how to connect with normies after a while. You just gotta use Jow Forums to see what conversations you can hold and recognize when it dies down. That's when you say goodbye.

idk truth is i'm actually fine with being antisocial irl you guys are nicer to talk to anyway

Attached: 1537676902970.png (500x540, 240K)

tfw life is a waste of time

Attached: 1434880215790.jpg (407x405, 114K)

One thing I notice about Australians on Xbox Live is they have big mouths and they are really touchy. They lose their shit over the slightest provocation and if anything goes wrong they blame everyone else especially when it is their fault.

I just let them get mad on their own and don't try to provoke them by explaining what actually happened it's honestly a skill

>advice dog
Holy shit, you're an actual oldfag. Good to see you around, friend.

honestly i haven't been very active on Jow Forums since i found it in high school, but i was raised on the internet. it definitely has had an effect on how i make friends.

just waiting for my pass to expire

I could be wasting time in less fulfilling ways, I guess ........ nah.

Attached: SnOropes.jpg (576x311, 143K)

I found Jow Forums 2 years ago and would browse it everyday up until 3 months ago, when I deleted all of my social media I also stopped coming here. This is my first time back and I don't know why I'm here but I think it's the last time again

So is watching TV or playing videogames.

Its addicting. When I go here after a few days of absence, its like a breath of fresh air

got nothing else to do anyway and like everybody else here i have no friends irl T__T

it's fun