Did people buying the Oneplus 6 fall for the meme?

- Getting more expensive every year, base model is more than twice as expensive as the original Oneplus One

- Camera is and has always been absolute trash on every Oneplus device.

- Ugly notch, uneven bezels, bad design.

- Speaker is absolute garbage compared to even the cheapest phones

- Fragile glass back that will break with any drop but no wireless charging, wtf is the glass back for then?

-Screen is sub par, Galaxy S8 has a far better screen.

-Good technical specs meme is just about the only thing the phone is worth buying for but you will barely notice the difference.

>Actually getting a Oneplus 6 instead of just buying the Redmi Note 5 for a fraction of the price

>The absolute state of Oneplus fanboys

Attached: op666.jpg (225x225, 5K)

No, it's actually a good phone

>price
Retarded poorfags project their poorfaggotry upon others.

>Camera is trash
No one will argue that it’s the best but to say it’s trash, is fucking retarded.

>Notch = bad design
>my opinion = fact
>speaker
It’s as good as almost any other android smartphone, stop the larping.
>glass back without wireless charging
If you need that, don’t buy it, nothing more I can tell you.

>reveals what he’s actually shilling for

It’s sad that you literally need to lie on the internet to justify your purchasing decisions to others.

>unironically defending the notch

Gonna stick with my trusty 3T for a while, custom roms have amazing support for it

>unironically caring about something that literally doesn’t effect the experience of usability outside of muh symmetry

>Camera is and has always been absolute trash on every Oneplus device.
What the fuck is this retarded opinion? It's literally a top tier camera every time.
>Redmi Note 5
Is garbage.

>It's literally a top tier camera every time.
t. brainlet

It's only topped by Samsung, and right now by Huawei. OP always had cameras on par with iPhones and other flagships.

>doesn't affect
the state of mactoddlers

bet you cant suggest a better alternative

Its actually amazing how unclear photos it makes, but at least they look good if seen from afar
camera is my only regret
also speaker is absolute garbage but its got a jack so its ok

t. Op3t owner

> not getting the chinkphone MI A1 (soon A2)

why buy expensive shit

I've seen OP5 photos and they look almost the same as other flagships from that era

The only thing that made OnePlus remarkable in the first place was how affordable their phones were despite having high specs, by cutting out meme features. They've abandoned that philosophy, and I'll find some other chink manufacturer when my OP2 eventually kicks the bucket.

This or the S9+?

Moto G5S Plus or Moto G6.
Both are around $250 USD unlocked, great battery life, minimal bloat (just a couple handy Moto gesture apps, like shaking the phone different ways to do stuff like turn on the flashlight or open the camera). Both can take a 128GB microSD, have great cameras, and the fingerprint unlocking is fast.

This. My 3T is my ride or die bitch

I had the chance to play around with it for a minute, it's alright, but the camera is somehow worse than even my Google Pixel 1, of course every phone camera is a bit different and requires a bit of learning on how to get the best shots out of what you have but i feel like the experience on the Pixel was a bit neater

I got a OP2 a year after release, and then a year later it was announced it wouldn't receive any more updates. From what I've noticed, this seems to happen with every model; when a newer model is released OP completely ignore older models. Arguably you could put a custom rom on the older models, but it really just isn't convenient for all people, and in contrast to this companies like samsung provide android updates for many of their older models as a standard.

Either is good, but I'd go with this due to a less retarded price.

Why lie on the internet when it's very easy to prove you wrong? OP3T is still receiving updates each month.

just buy a used s8 fag

S8 is shit

I'm talking about OP2, not 3T

Pretty much this. At this point they've got enough mass to charge like the big boys. It doesn't make financial sense to not do so actually.

It's probably still a nice phone, but I'm probably not going to get another OP when my 5t dies.

>From what I've noticed, this seems to happen with every model; when a newer model is released OP completely ignore older models
>seems to happen with every model

> but the camera is somehow worse than even my Google Pixel 1

Google's cameras have been the best on the market since the Nexus 6p. It's just undeniable.

OP1 quickly cut off
OP2 cut off after 2 years
I mean, honestly how long do you think you've gotta wait?

There are enough custom roms for the OP1, which even run better than oxygen or cyanogen. Lineage OS for example has Oreo on bacon.

still rocking my opo
was thinking of buying a replacement battery for the inevitable

Still using my OP3T. Got it for $550 AUD, less than a third of the price of an iPhone X (~$1,800+ at launch). OP6 is ~$800 or so AUD, no thanks.

yeah true, but it's not the most obvious option for casual users, that's all I'm trying to say here

Wasn't there a picture demonstrating the tiers of phone features?
Like the one having ASUS Zenfone 6xxxx being like mid range?

neck yourself pajeet