Microsoft's Surface Phone

What is Jow Forums's opinion on the Surface Phone coming up later this year by Microsoft?

iPhone's UI sucks balls for being too opinionated. Android's UI is bloated and hacky-looking. I have been waiting this for a long time.

> using Lumia 950 for past 2.5 years
> loving the plain usefulness of the UI
> fully utilizable, adequately customizable homepage

I was worried that I may not be able to replace it in case I break it somehow. Without Surface Phone, I probably would fall back to Nokia 7610 than to use anything Android or iPhone, even if they were to come as a 100% free gifts.

What are some other tech gadgets that you are keeping an eye on?

Attached: wp_ss_20180630_0002.png (1440x2560, 2.8M)

Why you even on Jow Forums? We all know droid with a custom rom is god tier.

Microsoft won't support it and it will fail again. Can't trust them with phones anymore

Even without the support for past half-year or so, Windows Phone is all good, at least on my Lumia 950.

I never was exposed to the apps people are missing on it, so there is that. However, afaik, many are migrating PWAs nowadays. Anything available on Windows 10 will be available on the Surface Phone, so Instagram, Tinder, Facebook are there. I don't know if Snapchat is still a thing, but don't think it is anywhere available to Windows 10.

If there won't be further support Surface Phone like these Lumias, at least they will not have any incentives to slow down the aging devices to become unusable like the others do to force you buy new.

I think it would be great for a new surface phone to come out so that some more life can be breathed back into windows mobile. I actually passed up the opportunity to buy a 950 just because I wasn't a fan of the unsupported direction the platform was going in.

Attached: 1529521666005.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>Android's UI is bloated and hacky-looking.
disagree, since lolipop, android's ui has become good

This so much. LINE and WhatsApp don't support WP anymore, so basically WP is dead to me. Then again I was stuck with WP8.1 (was promised to be able to migrate to WM10), so maybe that's the reason.

No

Will it run Android?

WP is fucking dead.

Both of those apps are on the Microsoft Store/Windows 10.

>XKCD app

Attached: reacc.png (257x269, 85K)

Lol no fucking way.

>Droid
Get the fuck out of here boomer.

Faggot

gonn be shit just like every other handset those poos in the loos have shat out in the street

Are you going back to the Philippines to have sex with more underage ladyboys you boomer?

Attached: 1530326784990.png (1200x800, 126K)

Back to r the Donald Dan Lok.

back to /v/.

>Instagram, Tinder, Facebook
I don't know about Tinder, but both Instagram and Facebook apps on Windows 10 are bloated and slow iOS ports.

>WhatsApp don't support WP anymore
but they do, and it has almost the same features as the Android app.

Sorry I don't game. Computer's are for productivity not for using Facebook, playing video games, or chatting up with child traffickers on your closed fb group you fucken boomer.