Bought an ibook g3 for the kids so they can use it for simple homework...

Bought an ibook g3 for the kids so they can use it for simple homework. Have it set up to run wifi and the signal is strong. But youtube videos, even at 480, are very choppy and incoherent.

Does anyone know a way to get youtube to work better on chromium? Do I need a different browser?

Attached: .jpg (800x600, 38K)

>macshit
Found your problem.

>appletrash
>youtube videos, even at 480, are very choppy and incoherent.
>$200+ burger bucks
LMAO @ UR LYFE

All kidding aside, why do you hate your children and why are you punishing them like this?

Attached: 1505035595168.png (1137x861, 455K)

the old apple laptops were pretty good. Especially pic related.

Attached: FcHHbWykfxTk54tj.large.jpg (800x600, 84K)

You should've gotten a thinkpad

nice bait

At least it’s not an odroid board...

Sorry, but those old iBooks use PowerPC processors. They're the drizzling shits when it comes to video playback. HTML5 and Flash hate PowerPC G4s and G3s.

None of the PPC Macs had hardware decode support for h.264. Put OSX 10.2 and MS Office on there so they can do schoolwork.

literal iToddlers

What fucked up shit did your kids do to deserve this kind of punishment? Holy shit.

I'm not OP, but this is actually a great thing that he did. They can use it for schoolwork and just about nothing else.

>literally buying 2003 hardware and using it in 2018
HHHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAA

>t. mactoddler

Pls be bait
Being stuck on obsolete hardware and buggy obsolete software for most of my childhood was more stunting than my brain damage or abusive parents

What you need OP, is to get help

A $50 T60 would serve the same purpose and would also be able to actually connect to a printer and print out homework unlike a shitbook.

It is
Yesterday it was an odroid-xu4

You're right, but then they would waste all of their time watching youtube videos and playing shitty flash games on newgrounds.

>Sell your kid for organs transplant
>Profit?
>Buy a XPS15 for your other kids
>Beat your wife to death
>Kys

Thank god
No one should go through that

Attached: 1527544350386.jpg (372x1000, 125K)

samefag
what, are you mad that you're so poor that you can't spend $200 on your kids? pathetic manchilds

Kys kike shill

x264ify extension

>Have it set up to run wifi and the signal is strong. But youtube videos, even at 480, are very choppy and incoherent.
None of the PPC Macs will stream YouTube in browser anymore.

>Does anyone know a way to get youtube to work
youtube-dl, but said I think a G3 is just too weak for even that.

How much did you pay for this? There are modern netbooks that cost $150-$200.

Faggot, you bought a 1GHz PowerPC Mac from like 2003 that hasn't had a lick of official software support for nearly a decade. Of course it won't load a JS heavy website or play videos. What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop being such a fucking jew and buy something a little better than a dumpster dive find.

Attached: considersuicidecaptchafail.jpg (735x280, 42K)