Windows 10 1803 breaks literally all of my audio devices and programs

>Windows 10 1803 breaks literally all of my audio devices and programs

Yeah, nah, fuck you microsoft. Updates are now completely disabled. Suck my cock.

Attached: 1489128479008.jpg (480x318, 24K)

Good idea.

why the fuck are you using windows 10 beta edition anyway?
ltsb just werks

Didn't want to got through the hassle of reinstalling just to get ltsb, and I'm concerned some of my programs will break/experience issues because of (((something))) missing in LTSB.

I'll probably be putting it on my next build, though. At least give it a try and see if it still works for me.

Programs not working in LTSB is a meme made by M$ shills to make them use normal Windows with ads and spyware everywhere.
t. Linuxfag that runs LTSB on gaymen rig

Attached: 1497918409734.jpg (782x782, 108K)

If not pure bait, PEBKAC.

2018 Jow Forums is too stupid to even use Windows.
What happened to this place?

Terminal leftism - of which freetards are a subtype. If their glorious leader(s) don't tell them about it, it doesn't exist. If their leaders stop telling them about it, it ceases to exist. And so forth.

>Programs not working in LTSB
I've never heard this one before. Can you elaborate? Is it like the hardcoded lockouts that i.e. stop certain programs working on server editions of Windows?

Skype (non enterprise version) I think doesn't work but only retards and businesses use it.

>why is X dumb
>"liberals" as an unironic response

Let it go, user.

Nah, the world makes a lot more sense when you embrace this explanation. What is seen cannot be unseen.

LTSB sounds cool but it's only available on Windows 10 Enterprise. Am I missing something?

>Updates are now completely disabled.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA no they're not.

Yes, it's a separate version of Enterprise that's stuck on 1607 while mainline 10 is 1803 (no idea really but i assume it is because of OP's post) and only receives security updates, no feature updates.

>Suck my cock.
if you're still using windows 10 then you're the one gobblin' on cocks mang

>programs work
>update
>programs don't work
>"user error"
Congratulations, you played you'reselve

Thanks for the input. I actually haven't heard of programs not working in LTSB, it was literally just a hunch I had because it "seems" like something like that would happen.

Nice to know that it won't, and definitely will be using ltsb on my next build.

Only retarded businesses* use it.

Yeah current Windows 10 is build 1803, which has been rolling out since around May I think.

MS doesn't ship their updates to everyone all at once, because they (finally) started realizing how often they fuck things up. Hence, now, only a handful of users being guinea pigs at a time.

Are people using LTSB for their personal computers? All I see from Microsoft is a 90 day trial. Torrenting the iso sketches me out unless you can reliably verify it with the MD5 & SHA-1 that uploaders provide

HAHAHAHAHAHA yes they are. It's actually trivial to disable updates (tons of options beyond the sc config wuauserv start= disabled sledgehammer). If you can't disable updates, it's not botnet, it's PEBKAC.

>you'reselve(sic)

Plenty of people are. MDL covers many of the ins and outs of doing so, and include multiply-confirmed hashes - a lot of those guys are on MVS.

>you'reselve(sic)
>being this openly new
Fuck off retard

Thanks for the lead, can't believe I never knew about this. 0 bloatware is sick af

I meant less* bloatware

heh, that's what you think.

using windows

Attached: 1483896119393.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>MDL
>MVS
Never heard of these before, what are they acronyms for?

Retina Display doesn't have this problem

this is exactly what I'm doing. best experience with windows 10 yet.

Tell me how you disabled the updates user. I want to know if there is a method I didn't try.

jokes on you I'm using Insider Preview on Fast Ring without issues :)

not him, but MVS is probably microsoft visual studio. The subscription includes downloads for almost every version of windows you can imagine
MDL I don't know

>wuauserv start= disabled
doesn't work

Businesses use Skype for Business, not regular Skype.

It's long term service branch. It's supposed to go a long time with very little updates.

1803 fucked my GPU and Vive
If it weren't for gaymin I would have just installed gentoo by now.

1803 build came out in march, what the fuck are you doing ?

I use ShutUp10 by O&O. It lets you pick and choose what """features""" to turn on or off. I've always used it to disable telemetry (as much as is possible, anyway). Pic related.

Attached: shutup10.jpg (1172x773, 105K)