Captcha is OUT OF FUCKING control

Someone propose a plan to rid of us this nonsense I'm too dumb.

Attached: News_Surrogate_0x9992_highres.png (1100x822, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Sick_fuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there an effective way to "Project Nigger" this captcha system?

how fucking dumb are you that you can't solve a captcha? you just click the parts that you're supposed to, it's fuckin simple

OP here, i dont know friend. captcha is just googles slave labor system for free meat puppets to click things to train their skynet AI tensorflow models

so i doubt we can change anything without defeating google itself.

as for why Jow Forums uses it ill never know.

FUCKING TOOK 22 TRIES TO POST THIS, 4 TIMES I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT I SOLVED IT WITHOUT ERROR. FUCK THIS

not as dumb as you.. clearly. i have been doing captchas longer than youve been alive, and i know when i do them correctly. and as of a month ago, ive been solving multiple correct in a row, but google squeezes a few more clicks out of me like its an unpaid job

What's causing trouble for captcha users?
*I never fill em out so it's a serious question

USE NOSCRIPT CAPTCHA, NIGGERS

You can but it's only feasible for the two-step one, not disappearing. Noscript captcha is better.

The pictures are too fucking small

It's getting longer and longer and longer to fill them, they keep asking for more and more stuff, to the point where it's becoming ridiculous.

just stop giving them free labour imo then

Can I sue Google for RSI caused by their goddamn captcha app?

Not really, just enable it. It's so much better.

Google doesn't seem to get free labor with it either because it only gives images it already knows.

Honestly Google needs to be hit with an anti-trust lawsuit soon.

A class-action lawsuit against that psychopathic golem would be so gratifying!

I already have it enabled

>psychopathic golem

You are a poet, sir!

Attached: ovation.gif (500x240, 977K)

Reminder for people who don't know why the dumb fade out captcha exists:

>solve captcha
>get pissed off looking at dumb fade out thing
>glance around again at other pics you didn't click just to be sure you didn't miss any

It's their method of increasing the accuracy of the people solving the captchas.

Also gookmoot needs to get rid of this fucking garbage entirely, there's absolutely no reason to have this fucktarded captcha on a fucking anime shitposting website. You can get a fucking online loan or order something online worth $2000 and you'll have to go through less verification checks than it takes to post a fucking Jow Forums post.

Hell yeah, sign me up!

Moot said that reCaptcha was the only captcha service available with enough bandwidth to handle Jow Forums's traffic.

Moot should tell the reCaptcha team to start respecting people.

Why do I have to solve FIVE goddamn images?

Fuck off cunt, if you can't handle the captchas maybe you should go back to r*ddit.

Everything Google touches decays and dies. This company needs to be knocked down a few pegs.

you poorfags literally just need to buy a Jow Forums pass, its only $20 a year FFS

Attached: 1485827803391s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

move to 8ch

Good point Hiromoot

Whats a captcha?

The captcha should stay, but it should go back to how it used to be. Anyone who wants no captcha must not have been around in 2009-10 where a few dedicated spambots nearly destroyed the entire site. There are a ton of other online communities out there that despise Jow Forums and would love to make it unusable.

It shouldn't take more than a couple of months to figure out Jow Forums culture in excruciating detail. More exposure than that is hazardous to one's mental health, IMO. (Besides the hormones and stupidity of the feral Internet children, there is a highly toxic concentration of sick fucks here).

>google
>respect

Attached: 1526555456154.png (824x543, 1.21M)

>respect
How about socially rational and equitable?

you seem to have the wrong idea about megacorps, user

I prefer [appropriate] egalitarianism with collegial fraternity and fidelity within the inner circle, then humanitarianism and equitable economics in the outer rings. Strategy and surgical wrath can be focused on the foul and cancerous things.

Easy.
Make a stink about google supporting le hacker known as Jow Forums/alt right nazis on twitter.
Virtue signaling leftists will pick up the bait and if they bitch about it hard enough google will block it's captcha on Jow Forums.
We can make fake screenshots of posts doxxing illegals and tipping off ICE, that would really piss people off.

Attached: 1530358078397.png (3840x2160, 573K)

Employees and customers are subjugated for the gain of the shareholders to the detriment of humanity, society and the environment.

>doesnt remember the shitpost bots
ok that was 5 solves to post this
GOOOGLE YOU FUCKING FUCKIES

>have to solve 5-6 captcha each time I have to post
>each captcha solve takes 4-5 verifies
Hironigger is doing something with the captcha setting. Making it hardest possible setting or maybe he's just putting in some shitty code to filter out random amounts of captcha so posters would be frustrated by having to solve dozen + capcha to post.

>the strategic and surgical application of wrath
Would you like fries with that? Thank you, drive through.

This.

Testing captcha

That's a harsh assessment to blurt out, Senpai. What about the morale of the children?

>?
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Sick_fuck

the captcha just says 'skip' all the time for me :(

why? I'm not banned

The weird captcha behavior might be due to Friday's cyberwar attack on the USA.