WHORE

When a man has many sexual partners, he's a stud, a chad.
When a woman has many sexual partners she's a dirty whore. Why is that?

Attached: tfw.no.anita.qt.gf.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

Attached: 1539408759803.png (877x773, 496K)

key; lock.
evolution and sexual selection.

Attached: 1524703864772.jpg (1024x536, 109K)

It's as if sex has different repercussions for men and women.

uhm, have you ever seen a woman at her most depraved? a girl will take my 1 night of heavy drinking a month and raise me 1/5 of whiskey every 12 hours and more sexual partners within 10 days than ill have all year and probably be unable to recount any of them

MICROCHIMERISM

is this real? is this the real world?

See me after class.

Master key that open any door vs a lock that can be opened with any key

Because men hunt and women look after the babies and it's no point hunting for a woman that's fucking around, you fucking retard.

Attached: TransResistor.jpg (1085x1200, 131K)

Yeah, we get it user.

Because assholes like you ignore when men are called womanizers. You pathologically erase male victims and then cry about teh whamens.

i dont know but i want to slam that goblin poosi

But when a man has had zero partners he's an embarassment while a maiden is a paragon of virtue.

True. A womanizer is a guy who sleeps with a lot of woman and doesn't properly financially compensate them afterwards.

You
re being inappropriate.

Brevik what are you even trying to do here?

because men and women are different

It is more difficult for the average man to get laid than for the average woman. Maybe you could have figured this out for yourself if your tolerant asshole was being ravaged by migrant monstercocks.

>he's a stud, a chad
Only if you're a teenager or a fellow degenerate. Grown men tend to consider a fuckboy just that.
The difference is that unhappy degenerate women generally despise each other so whores will call whores what they are while fuckboys give admiration to their fellow fuckboys.

Because men and women are fundamentally different and the polar opposite of eachother. Men being sexually/socially mobile is a sign of a healthy male behavior. Women being sexually/socially controlled is a sign of healthy female behavior.

It takes ability for men to be studs. All women have to do is breathe.

to be fair to woman, many become damaged simply from the environment they come from and you either get the benefit of smashing once, or smashing on the regular but at a monetary cost but its still a choice

Fucking lots of women is hard, opening your legs to lots of men is easy.

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Thus men are keys, women are locks. A key that opens any lock is an awesome key. A lock that opens for any key is a shitty lock.

Tell me about it. I'm so turned on by her sharp tongue and tight bod.
On a related note, what do you think of people who say "bod" instead of "body"?

Attached: anita.sarkeesian.ng18.260.162.jpg (260x162, 10K)

There used to be loose women but now they all are and that's bad.

>When a man has many sexual partners, he's a stud, a chad.
>When a woman has many sexual partners she's a dirty whore. Why is that?

A key that opens many locks is a master key.

A lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Attached: Intredasting.jpg (549x563, 188K)

women belong in the kitchen caring about the child and men shape the world and are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want, because you know, they shape the world

Men and women are different.

When a key opens all locks its a great key. If lock is opened by all keys...

because she didn't fuck THEM.

>tight bod

Because women can simply spread their legs and get fucked, it requires no effort on their part. Fucking lots of women requires effort and a degree of skill.

Because men don't get pregnant, women do

Based. When this metaphor goes mainstream it will break normies' minds

penis goes in vagina

YEAH, WE GET THE KEY VS LOCK IMAGE, user, THANK YOU.

Attached: 15055230003_296fd457f8_z.jpg (640x427, 87K)

this is a very very important piece of information kids

>Another lock & key philosopher
THANK YOU, THAT'LL BE ALL

It’s all degenerate. But I had a female roommate once and she was fucking 3 different dudes a week. I’ve fucked a lot of women but never more than 3 a year let alone 3 in the same week.

women should look up to whores

too long we have offered our compliance and co operation to "men" (boys.) in hopes they would mirror our wisdom, but the truth is we must mirror their stupidity and force them to their knees before they will co operate

men like this, they think its hot to be subjugated by their own desires.

Ladys. Price yourself.

Attached: Swastika_nazi.png (2916x2668, 85K)

Nigger

>this has no replies

Jow Forums is just speaking to themselves, to be honest. This is the most accurate statement in the thread and nobody even replied to recognise it. That’s okay because I did.

I think sexually, men and women should be held to the same standards. If you women to refrain from sex then men should do the exact same. If you can’t do that then enjoy degeneracy until the end of time.

>Fucking lots of women is hard
It really isn't. It's just a matter of having the iniative. Most men seem really disheartened at the thought of rejection they never even try or they give up after the first few rejections. Your first pickup attempts are always gonna fail unless you're born superchad. What's hard is finding a woman worth loving in this clown world.

WITH HOLD YOUR CO OPERATION UNTIL THEY ACKKNOWLEDGE THEY NEED IT

sex is a collaboration. choice is all.

Just in the same way that make flies have many partners but females only have one. Much in the way as many male animals; males spread the seed, women are just glorified incubators

God, I hate the Shire.

Women already price themselves.

depends on what women you're after

there are women who wanna work for it too.

when a real man (omega) doesn't fuck around you can't make him a beta, cuz he knows B and doesn't give a fuck what you think

>males spread the seed, women are just glorified incubators

So, niggers should fuck every woman they see and women should have their kids? Good argument, you idiot.

>I think sexually, men and women should be held to the same standards.

Niggerfaggot. Cringe and bluepilled.
>It really isn't.
I have been lifting for a year. I'm the top of my STEM uni class, I'm 6'4", I'm not ugly or fat. I've been reading almost nothing but game and masculinity blogs for months. I can't score a chubby 6, I'm still KHHV. Sure, I'm more spergy than most. But it isn't "easy" lmao

yeah the smart ones.

im talking to the ones who didn't realize that was an option. the givers.

god hates you too

When a woman is feminine, she's beautiful. When a man is feminine, he's ugly. Why is that?

Women choose men. Men choose women. The criteria need not be the same.

>cringe and bluepilled
>admits to being a virgin

How tiny is your brain? Are you an actual fucking chimp? This straight out of Africa nigger cunt is trying to argue for sexual freedom when he has never even had sex. Is that how desperate your monkey ass is? Oh my god.

>If a man fucks around, he is wasting his sperm and time on crazy unstable women. One day he might become a father having to deal with a crazy mum still on the cock carousell.
>Both men and women are equally degenerated if they have lots of one night stands
Sex is much better in a long term relationship and you do not get STD

BECAUSE FUCKING KEYS AND LOCK YOU FUCKING RETARD HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO HEAR THE OBVIOUS BEFORE YOU ACCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT IS

A man is only admired if he has lots of very attractive partners. This is very rare, like he has to be a movie star.

A man who will put his cock in anyone that comes along isn't admired by anybody. He is looked at with the same disrespect as a loose woman.

Eastern cultures will need to be explained by them.

As for niggers and jews I can't understand them as they're of a different species founded in degeneracy.

One of you fags needs to wife up Anita.

New Zealanders say stuff like:
"per se"
"as it were"
& "pray tell"

No, all women price themselves. Just because they don't demand an agreed upon fee doesn't mean they don't price themselves. They just do it more culturally acceptable ways.

I fully understand the lock&key imagery, user. I just happen to think it's been SLIGHTLY OVERUSED.

Attached: Anita-nightline.jpg (1763x991, 173K)

Male slags are still just slags.

t. intelligent brit

a man can get multiple women pregnant at a time
a woman can only have one man's child at a time

any questions?

A nigger can get ten women pregnant and spawn a whole bunch of little monkeys.

Here’s a question: Why haven’t you killed yourself?

>Argue for sexual freedom
The exact opposite. We must make women property again. If we still had patriarchy and monogamy, I wouldn't have to waste months of my life making myself more attractive to women like a faggot. I would get a career, make money, and proposition the father of a pretty girl for her hand in marriage. He'd hand her over to me whether she likes it or not and I'd fuck her chaste virgin pussy for the rest of my life. Because I'm smart and would have a good job, appealing to dad, not roasties, I'd get the hottest, sweetest girl, not Chad.

OK, it's not funny anymore.

Attached: Anita+Sarkeesian-ed.jpg (2742x1408, 434K)

Yeah I don't understand that shit either, and I'm a New Zealander.

> I wouldn't have to waste months of my life making myself more attractive to women like a faggot.
You don’t have to. You choose to. Because you actually are a faggot. Understand, faggot?

>I’m smart
Clearly.

Since you're clearly not a Chad to find out, you're a slut, so Tits or GTFO.

Its one of the few actual modern examples of sexual discrimination, but its also because women get sex easier.

A presentable woman can "put out" at any time, whereas the assumption is that a man who gets laid has worked for it.

A fat stud doesn't exist, a fat slut does.
Discuss.

>Is it true you guys, you know,...*whispers* fuck sheep?

When males are encouraged to have multiple sexual partners, it encourages population growth, its pro-life and pro-humanity, it should be of the best stock in spiritual, mental, and physical capacity

If women are encouraged to have multiple partners, its inherently decreases the chance of occurrence for population growth, its for minimizing or moving in the direction of depopulating a society

You ever notice how feminism and a female having multiple partners coincidentally aligns with the "elite" agenda of depopulation or population control , it just plays to the most base social norms in the human race

nay good sire we speath with the toung of the serpent ye verily I say unto ye billy shakes a spear in vain and yet we ba'ah ba'h black and white noon till dusk

you will not stop us. and the women who held you ones will help your wives instead this time round

and all men on pol are racist hindus.

prove me wrong you fukn can't
>im playn
> but for real we're worth so much more

bitches become witches
cycle of roast

Takes effort for a man to woo a woman into bed.
For a woman all you need is a vagina.

hey look, this is a really personal question I don't wanna answer online ok. I doxed myself yesterday just fall asleep on the grass and i'll meet you in astral to explain the relationship between me and the ba'yfriend

You can be a fat ball of a guy and still get tons of pussi, ani-kun.

Because a key that opens a lot of locks is called a Master Key. But a lock which is opened by a lot of keys, is just a shitty lock.

Attached: he4.jpg (564x317, 158K)

>A fat stud doesn't exist

You stupid bogan cunt. Have you never seen rich fat people? They can pay for all that sluts they want and they'll be no different to any other worthless man surrounded by sluts.

I love how all the NPC men in this thread are defending sexual degeneracy.

>it's manly to fuck tons of women!
You all sound like fucking niggers to me. Maybe you actually are niggers. Jow Forums - Niggers and muh dick.

In general women can have sex with whoever they want and whenever they want. In this sense, they control sex. So it could be seen as impressive if a man is able to do what you're describing. HOWEVER, advocating either one, thinking that it's OK for one gender and not the other, is just ignoring how degenerate and immoral it is. Your question should instead be: "Why is having many sexual partners not viewed as disgusting?"

Attached: 1537826709586.png (691x572, 582K)

>Why is that?
If comparing 2 different things that act the same, are they both not the same? The problem is your perception. Why do you think that one is ok, and the other not? A dirty whore is a dirty whore. I don't care what your gender is. Faggots fuck other faggots on the regular, and they are dirty whores too. Eventually being promiscuous will get you pozzed up.

Try long enough and you'll realize chubby fuglies are some of the pickiest women because it helps them feel like they have standards

because a lot of children(read: manchildren drumpf loving permavirgins) think le lock and le key analogy is legitimate
When in reality its disgusting for anyone to have had more than one sexual partner. period.

I choose to because the alternative is being a virgin, nigger. Of course, I might still end up a virgin, at least until the roasties' flesh starts sagging and they start desperately looking for someone with money to wife them up. But I'm not going to lie down and take that.

Patriarchy is necessary for the reproduction and survival of the white race. Anyone who attacks patriarchy and monogamy is a white knight, a traitor who undermines collective male dominance and ownership of women, and ought to be hanged.

Have tried hotties as well. All out of options at this point, only way forward is cold approaches. Getting there, hopefully.

Biology. Basically it 'costs' more for a woman to have sex. Her fertile time window is short, if she gets pregnant she is out of the running for 8 months and giving birth is dangerous. So she has to be much more selective than men.

These fact are basically inherited into the subconscious of pretty much any human culture.

Cause it takes skill to get women. Whereas it takes none for a woman to get dick.

Attached: notchcountladies.png (1920x1080, 579K)

I love that all of us know this saying now and came in this thread to post it.

It's because the only value a woman has is her pussy, if she wants to trade it, it belongs to the buyer and she can't whore around. Men buy the pussy with money, as long as he has enough money, he can buy many pussy. How is this hard to understand, you autistic retard? SAGE

>monogamy
>the practice of marrying or state of being married to one person at a time.

I am ALL FOR monogamy. What I don't like is people fucking anyone and everyone which is modern society. Apps like Tinder let the NPCs get together and just fuck and then post about their pointless fucking on social media. What a fucking mindless world. I hate every single one of you.

Anits is a whore and an embarrassment

Everyone ITT who hates whores but is guilty of sleeping around: You are the problem. If you weren't so desperate to get laid, whores would have no one to whore with. Stop being degenerate.

People love to complain about the actions of other people but are blind to their own similar doings. Men whine about how women are cheating whores but have nothing to say about how they're even worse. They'll always find a way to claim that their own actions are nowhere near as bad. The same goes for women, men are to blame for everything while they're just trying to be empowered.

The truth is you're all immoral pieces of shit who should castrate themselves. Renounce fornication.

>When a man has many sexual partners, he's a disgrace to his father. He will groan at the end of his life at his folly.

>When a woman has many sexual partners she's as bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. He feet go down to death.

Attached: Guido_Reni.jpg (595x445, 74K)

No, Australia created this rumour as a diversionary tactic after the Emu wars.