Why do Macbook users always treat their machines the worst...

Why do Macbook users always treat their machines the worst? Seriously the disgusting shit people do to their macs are disgusting.

Attached: louislouis.jpg (1200x624, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqRw0oDDXTE
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because MacBook users are really poorfag who bought their laptop with government handouts.

Because they're millennial, that's why.

Attached: DiscordCanary_2018-03-16_16-31-00.png (154x169, 59K)

Normalfags don't take care of shit.

This. Imagine having over 2000 dollars worth of technology to post on Facebook.

Macbook is a must for every "aesthetic" girls on tumblr. They can't look "aesthetic" if they don't have one

Why does Louis' hairline bother me

used thinkpads probably aren't any better with the cum stains

>treat their machines the worst
All I've seen is macfags treating their machines as if they are some golden heirlooms from 1700s.
what's bad treatment? opening facebook or twatter?
Dude, I compile gnu radio in my laptop and the temps are jumping to 95 C for a few mins.
I've never seen any macfag doing actual hard work on its fagmachine.

They don't, it's just that apple crap is designed to be as weak as possible so you can literally see when you need to buy a replacement like the good goy you are
If you have to treat a consumer tool like a raw egg, then the tool simply sucks

Attached: cosPdpm.jpg (960x720, 186K)

Mactoddlers will defend this.

I believe the phenomenon is referred to as welfare cadillac

>implying that doesn't happen to macshits
youtube.com/watch?v=pqRw0oDDXTE

Bought a MacBook and I'm actually treating it well, bought a cover for it and I avoid throwing it around

I used to accidentally walk on my x230 tho

This shit is just too fragile

Attached: cummies.png (188x310, 82K)

topkek

Attached: laugh_pepe.jpg (550x466, 52K)

Eating on them, drinking over them, cumming on them. Getting your pubes in them.

Attached: 1514344914588.png (354x427, 77K)

>extremely thinly veiled apple hate thread
I'm getting bored. We see 10 of these daily.

Attached: bored.jpg (1600x1283, 108K)

Nice bump.

>all your favorite musicians use it
>Google's employees are encouraged to use it
>NASA employees tend to use it
>but no, you saw a tumblr girl post a selfie with one and thus macbooks are for art hoes
they're the most popular laptops around. thus, more people are going to damage them and mistreat them, because more people have them in the first place.

Attached: macbook vs thinkpad.jpg (620x3095, 1.19M)

But my favourite musicians aren't faggots

i have literally never been to any live show and witnessed a bunch of instruments being hooked up to a surface or thinkpad.
not even once.

Macbook users don't treat them the worst.
It's just that shitbooks are the only machines frail enough to fail yet are both monolithic enough (in terms of all the soldered down shit) and overpriced enough to actually make it economical to repair the board rather than replace it entirely.

I left my thinkpad too close to a radiator, the plastic got burnt. Spilled water on it *with the keyboard not on*. Dropped it, stuff it in tight bags, tossed said bags around a lot, generally abused it.
Guess what? Still works fine. And if anything does need replacing (which I do sometimes for cosmetic reasons), it's easy to do it.
On top of that, there's components that WILL need replacing at some point, even if nothing goes wrong, like the battery. I don't want some shit with a glued-in battery that requires me to disassemble half the laptop and then heatgun or chisel the batteries off the case.
Buying a mac is the equivalent of buying a car with a non-replaceable oil filter. It's going to need replacing even if nothing goes wrong.

they all don't create innovative content either.
they are also 4 yrs late on average

Apple is a brand for tech illiterates, Clueless people don't maintain their tech.

>they all don't create innovative content either.
that's only because you happen to have shit taste.
even fucking Autechre uses macbooks.

That sounds like a "you" problem.

>they're the most popular laptops around
For some reason I doubt that...

Attached: market_share.png (516x292, 27K)

> Pube hair common inside of macs
> macfags confirmed

That chart doesn't necessarily display quite enough information. HP, Lenovo and Dell all make huge amounts of different types of laptops, meanwhile Apple only makes 3. Standard, Pro and Air. And it looks like they're going to discontinue the Air any day now.
So the fact that those 2 or 3 models are competing that high amidst manufacturers that are making dozens if not hundreds of different models means in concentration they might actually be wildly popular.

What the fuck does that change? They might make the biggest single model of computers, but ~92.6% of the computers out there aren't Apple brand. That's not much of a win, now is it?

What that chart shows actually is that 95% of people would rather use even $300 HPs than Macshit. Which isn't surprising considering that even $300 HPs utterly destroy $3000 throttlebooks in performance.

Attached: 1504203451813.jpg (1750x960, 415K)

i aint using a botnet OS though

Show me a mac on the ISS...

Attached: lqb.jpg (600x600, 16K)

>uses a pic of a mentally ill jewfag to make a point
I feel sorry for you.

>They might make the biggest single model of computers, but ~92.6% of the computers out there aren't Apple brand. That's not much of a win, now is it?
That actually is a pretty big win from a hardware perspective.
China has the largest population of people on the planet, yet the vast majority of people on Earth live outside of China. That doesn't matter, though, because China is still the biggest country there is.
It's the same deal with Apple; it doesn't matter that 93% of computers aren't from Apple because when you begin to fragment it down to the specific model, it indicates that although the other companies made a shitload of laptops that didn't sell well individually (although the brand as a whole sold more collectively), Apple has held their own position using only two models.
That's a pretty big win. That's pretty significant.

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.en.html

Apple is quite literally the computer platform for the tech clueless.

>mactoddlers try to spin having no choice as a win
Enjoy your dongles cuckboy.

Attached: 1513351353849.gif (250x230, 927K)

>~92.6% of the computers out there aren't Apple brand.
That's success for Microsoft, but not for the manufacturers like Dell. Windows has a near-monopoly on the market share, but Windows is not a computer. Windows is an OS. If you were to create a pie chart that juxtaposes macOS vs Windows, of course it's going to look like macOS is on the brink of extinction because it's only officially available on a handful of devices. But when you divide the Windows portion of the pie into the different companies making Windows computers, it puts Apple on top for manufacturing.

none of this makes sense btw. the argument isn't what single computer is more popular. the statement was that the company's laptops do not hold significant market share.

Your better approach is to point out that this graphic doesn't breakout the consumer type. Most businesses aren't buying up expensive macbook pros, but I bet Apple holds a larger than 7.4% share of home laptop computer sales. Basically the graphic is kinda vague, and in defense the original assertion was also vague.

CAUTION: Only shitposts below this point.

>But when you divide the Windows portion of the pie into the different companies making Windows computers
It puts Applel in the same position as Acer and ASUS, irrelevant nobodies, just like you and your gay fruit religion.

Apple is actually a good brand, prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

Translation:
>pls flood the thread with more tirelessly regurgitated anti-apple.jpgs pls

I can't. Apple is a great brand. Their products are utter shit and their customers are drooling troglodytes though, prove me wrong.
pro tip: you cant

how am i going to get reddit gold if you don't shitpost in a funny way user, come on

don't forget to think different user

oh you are right
hello Jow Forums4chan

NASA uses ThinkPads in space, not MacBooks!

Attached: iss035e022360.jpg (4288x2848, 2.31M)

How do you figure that?

Anecdotal at best but the first time I saw a "dogeared" laptop was when a woman asked me to look at her, mentally 12, daughter's macbook. Not pictured is some of the gunk I took off & the bottom plate literally bursting off the screws due to swollen battery. I'm sure there's a wittier way of saying it but the retarded & lazy definitely seem to gravitate towards Apple culture (footnote, I personally owned a mac mini & macbook until such a time as I realized how bad I was getting screwed)

Attached: IMG_20170204_164918.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

Why do Macbook users always treat their machines the worst? Seriously the nasty fucking shit people do to their macs is disgusting.and disgraceful

ftfy

Nothing says reliable like having to operate in one of the most pristine and closely monitored and controlled environments there are

Attached: _10A1317.jpg (700x467, 55K)

Yep, a weird kind of survivorship bias: There's oodles of disgusting laptops out there but macs are the only ones worth repairing. That nasty HP gets binned for something new every four years and doesn't get to occupy a slot on Rossman's shelf.

All my favorite musicians are dead/dying. They didn't use computers
Google is garbage, if it ceased to exist right fucking now the world would be 100x better off.
NASA is a fucking meme. Worthless money pit

Based Dell.

>Google is garbage, if it ceased to exist right fucking now the world would be 100x better off.
imagine actually being this delusional.

>google and all its products, including the most popular email service, most popular web browser, most popular internet search, most popular and most trusted digital map service on the planet should just disappear lmao

>being an evil data mining company that develops AI for autonomous killing drones is ok because they're popular!

Maybe they should just stop the datamining shit instead of disappearing entirely, no?

>watching him repair the macbook motherboard that looked like some fucker came all over it

Attached: this is not right.gif (200x198, 427K)

>picking technology based on your favorite artists
even /mu/tants don't do this, t. /mu/tant

>Google's employees are encouraged to use it
Google also:
>tells developers their lines may be no longer than 80 characters
>instruct Python developers to rewrite code around pylint's problems even if pylint is wrong
>thought Glass was a good idea
They're a top-tier company, don't get me wrong, but they aren't fucking omnipotent.

>NASA employees tend to use it
I see, people making choices means I must make the same choice as them otherwise I'm wrong. Makes perfect sense

Attached: 81323EFAB6_preview.png (640x640, 558K)

>maybe they should just stop the core of their business
fucking brainlets

They don't, Mac users treat their laptops just as poorly as other laptop users. We just get to see more of it from Mac users because Macbooks need to be repaired much more often than non-Macbooks.

>all the angry apple fagboys screaming in the comments of his apple videos

at this point i'm convinced apple actually has an army of literal shills. no one in their right mind can defend that shit

Where my LADitudes at?

Attached: dellxfre64002.jpg (1170x853, 122K)

>all of your favorite musicians use it
My musicians are dead and no, your pop macbook deejaay doesn't count as 'musician'

(checked)
If I ever were in a situation where I need a battlefield ready laptop I would probably already be dead anyway.

Attached: MemeMaGic.gif (387x305, 499K)

If your favorite musicians use any computer other than an Amiga both they and you are FAAAAAGGOOOOOTS!

Looks nice, but where are the click buttons for the trackpoint?

Because they are normies.

1.) Music you don't like isn't automatically disqualified as music, snowflake.
2.) Laptops are used for more than just bleeps, snowflake.
3.) Whoopti-fuckin'-do, you only listen to music written by the deceased. Do you want a medal, snowflake?

What the FUCK is a PP3V42 and why does every single one of his board repairs have it missing

Attached: rossmann.png (601x1016, 272K)

Contrarianism for contrarianism's sake.

test

apple bad
everthng else good

case closes

Attached: 1456794476254.png (399x391, 72K)

its a signal path name

You forgot to mention that basically every large business in existence uses Thinkpads.
Ever stopped to think why they're business machines, retard? And why you can find them so cheap?

Fucking this.

>it's a Jow Forums whining about apple/mac episode
annoyedfrog.mov

It's called being an adult and not abusing your technology like an inner city negro

you don't say

Attached: 1526732580582.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Attached: 1518914850929.jpg (2448x3264, 1.76M)

>watch one guy who exclusively rails on and works on macs
>WOW WHY DO MACFAGS TREAT THEIR STUFF LIKE SHIT

you and Louis. Two little retards with your heads up your own asses.

>t. mactoddler

Nope. Don't have a single iOS device I'm just not a retarded sperging kike man child with zero perspective.

I don't own any Apple products.

Sent from my iPhone

>makes living fixing ishit
>waaah he doesnt know what hes talking about
go to bed louis

your (((perspective))) is shit, kill yourself

they just don't care.
from the moment they got a macbook for whatever reason they where being raped and they just don't care

you know the horror stories happening to apple devices just because they're popular. nobody gives a shit for other victims bcz their less knoiwn

why do people buy apple products?

Attached: iwave.jpg (634x589, 50K)

>people

let's not be mean. i'm sure some of them actually have reasons. i just can't for the hell of it imagine what reasons

>people

Attached: 1521223369790.jpg (996x954, 320K)

What did he take the picture with?

Fixed that image for jew.

Attached: 1529222260901.jpg (1200x624, 103K)

probably one of his 5 earlier generation iphones

that pic makes me mad and sad at the same time

Attached: iphone-prank.jpg (617x705, 114K)